Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people/users are afraid to invest in Crypto? - page 8. (Read 3584 times)

copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
the main reason many people, i've told about crypto and do not want to invest in crypto, is worried that they might lose their money. Without this risk, more people would certainly invest, but this is not possible.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
I believe that many of these problems will be fixed over time, the volatility of the market will be solved once there are regulations that do not allow manipulation, of course, it is not a definitive solution but at least prevent them from doing it openly, the knowledge if it will be a little more difficult to address, since it will depend on everyone if they are interested enough in cryptos to learn or not.

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
The reason people / users are afraid to invest in crypto, they have concerns about the risks that can arise when investing. "Will the money I invest be lost / reduced?" Of course no one wants the money to disappear or decrease when making an investment, instead of people investing to make a profit. But of course there is no risk in investing.
Activity: 130
So many people are basically afraid of investing in the cryptocurrency industry because they still have little faith in the industry, and are scared of losing their money. It is only easy to get involved with this trade once they have been able to overcome this fear. Fear of the unknown is basically their limitation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
The main reason why people are afraid to invest in the crypto currency is the fear of losing their funds. And you can lose them in two ways - because of fraudsters, as well as because of the large volatility. As the latest drop in the market showed, no single coin can guarantee you stability

of course everyone must be afraid to lose their money. because the core of investment is to make a profit. while crypto investment is very risky for the loss of our money. because as you explain the rapid decline in market prices makes the value of our assets continue to decline.

I think we have to be serious in this matter. The issue of investments is not something that should be decided in terms of courage or lack of fear, but in terms of intelligence instead, so we must be very cautious when deciding what project, what amount and at what time we are going to deposit our savings in this volatile market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The main reason why people are afraid to invest in the crypto currency is the fear of losing their funds. And you can lose them in two ways - because of fraudsters, as well as because of the large volatility. As the latest drop in the market showed, no single coin can guarantee you stability

of course everyone must be afraid to lose their money. because the core of investment is to make a profit. while crypto investment is very risky for the loss of our money. because as you explain the rapid decline in market prices makes the value of our assets continue to decline.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Yes many people are afraid to invest in an ico because it involves their money and they want to be sure that their money will be fruitful and will go for something better.
Activity: 76
because of the current state of the market I'm putting it
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I think that now people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies due to the fall of the market. and everyone is waiting for the market to stop falling
It's one but that's not the major reason why people are afraid of investing to cryptocurrencies.

And people who are not okay with the fall are the people that wants to be rich quickly in crypto's. But the bad thing is they are not aware that crypto's are too volatile and they mostly think that this is only a market that can make everyone rich overnight.
Activity: 560
Patience and money is not an eternal resource, that's why people start to select projects more carefully if they are ready to invest further, because it seems to me that people do not invest at all now.
Activity: 22
To answer your:

1 Insufficient knowledge of crypto

2 Incorrect knowledge of crypto(That’s even lethal)

3 When one is not aware of what crypto is, a fraud news report would call it a bubble and boom! They have made a false image of Crypto in your mind.

4 Nobody, embrace the change. And when the technology is knocking their door, they are busy with their old mentality.

Investors want to make quick money from Cryptocurrency without loosing a single penny. This lack of patience leads to uncertainty. Hence, they end up criticising the crypto and not investing on it.
I have a firm belief, Cryptocurrency is our future and It has already entered into this world. It’s roots will only grow deeper and deeper with time. If you are looking forward to it for investment, its the time. Several bright companies are launching their cryptos. But be very patient while investing your hard earned money(your pocket money if you have no source of income except your parents and relatives).
Activity: 49
The most important factor I can single out is this issue of scams people are encountering with ICO lately. The most painful part of the story is that many if these guys that are duped are just new comers in the game, hence, this discourage them and definitely their testimonies is actually militating against the progress of the community.
Activity: 55
It is true that there are ways to protect yourself from losing money in crypto, but we can't always predict the right price movement, the hackers also getting smarter and smarter, and not all people understand the technical things and even with all the speculation and knowledge, crypto still a risky investment
I completely agree with you, scammers keeps getting smarter and always find a way to bypass security and also the market is really unstable and you have to be really watchful because there is this friend i know whose investment turned to zero in her wallet

Maybe many individuals still imagine that digital currencies are a trick which isn't valid. This is something that is frightening them off from cryptos, they don't comprehend what it is so they would prefer not to go for broke with it. Right?
Activity: 596
To invest in cryptocurrency you need to have good knowledge. Many people are just not sure that their investment will be correct and therefore are afraid. This is a very serious step, especially when there is little money. But in General, you wrote everything correctly. I agree with you.
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
Basically, people are afraid of something new. This fear arises from misunderstanding. Market volatility also has a very strong impact. I do not think that the problem is the security of funds in wallets.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I think that now people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies due to the fall of the market. and everyone is waiting for the market to stop falling
Activity: 336
People mostly back out because of the unstability of cryptocurrrency. For many who fail to learn about crypto but choose to invest find it hard to understand if there is a fall in value. They mostly view it as losing their investment and so they choose to back out.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
I think the main reason why people are afraid of cryptos is because of its volatility, they can fear that they could lose their money when they invest, i have some good firends of mine till date they are still afraid of cryptos, and they fear they will lose their money when they invest.
Activity: 26
probably because of the decline in the market people and are afraid
Pages:
Jump to: