Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down? - page 8. (Read 19548 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
Some peoples complain because bitcoin market doesn't meet their expectation.
We all should already know before investing in cryptocurrency that crypto is a high risk investment.
The value in the market can change very often and significant.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
It amazed me when people complain when market is down, it is due to the fact that alot of investors do see cryptocurrency more like a ponzi scheme or gambling platform, The bearish season is the planting period, give opportunity to accumulate more token and wait for the bullish period when alot of people are waiting for before they invest.
Activity: 603
Merit: 255
They complain because they dont have enough knowledge about the coin that they got.
For me if market goes down i just hodl it because i know it is very common to all coin maybe next month it will go up again.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
Complain usually come from those who dont know how trading goes or maybe new from trading or they loss buy high then price dropped or just really been a while since the market dealing with low prices thats why many are complaining over ane over again.. 
Yes its simply because they are losing their money as the market continue going down now. But for those who are not new to bitcoin I think they didnt complain because they understand it already the volatility of bitcoin. Most of the complainers are new and traiding and maybe when they but that was the exact time that its price fall.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
People often complain when the market goes down. The main reason is that people are trading day but do not know much about technical analysis. This made them lose a lot of money. This is the main reason why they complain about losing money.
Activity: 168
Actually as for me that some people complain because of human’s  nature character  or  it is better the psychological mindset of most people who invest money in financial markets or in this case crypto market. And tt is the normal reaction of the masses to be uncertain and fearful when they see the market and their own position down. So that is why investing / trading is very difficult to do , most people focus on finding a good entry point but that is the hardest part. I think it's all about a good and solid trading plan, discipline and manage your emotions. In my opnion you should do like this :

a. Determine  your risk on every trade
b. Use all orders well
c. Determine  your target
d  Manage the suiatble trade

If you have the discipline to run trading plan, I think  it will make  your mind easily , and please keep your emotions in your life, and you will survive in such a way and I always hope you successfully ! thank you.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
Because they are weak headed and emotionally unstable. They get into things just because they were influenced by the great hype and they see investors earning huge profit. And so they dive right in without even thinking or doing any research. And when a crash suddenly happens, they cry out loud nonsense and blaming the system for what they thought was a loss. These are peole who usually get into wrecks because they haven't even started learning the basics if driving.
Activity: 224
Such a group of people are afraid to lose their investment in bitcoin. THey thought that bitcoin will vanish. We cant blame them because that's their wealth.
Activity: 340
Merit: 1
All we need to know is this such a business sometime they go up sometimes it goes down its like a wheel. Nobody can predict when the time of bitcoin goes up. I think they have no place in bitcoin. Because they always complaining. reading  some new members for thier topic that can affect for thier decision to invest instead of make them confuse try to encourage to promote the good side of bitcoin and make more possibitilies to think up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Many of them are afraid because they have loss profit, that's why many people complain when the market is down, they complain in telegram, email and other social site of their invested ICO. In reality investor and bounty need profit.
Activity: 149
Complain usually come from those who dont know how trading goes or maybe new from trading or they loss buy high then price dropped or just really been a while since the market dealing with low prices thats why many are complaining over ane over again.. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
It is actually common to see people complain about prices when the market is down. Everyone already knows about the market fluctuation that even when the prices thus falls, it will no doubt rise again. No need really for much of the complaints.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
I think those who complain are the short term investors. The long term investors will rather buy more and hold
actually we always think that we can get good profit from bitcoin, but some time when we lose money because of some reasons, it make us disappointed and then we do complaint against it, i think that while investing money in bitcoin we need to be ready for every kind of situation, because profit and lost is always there in trading and investment.
Activity: 128
Those who now complain either recently in trading, or do not quite understand what it is Smiley

If the market was constantly growing - any fool could make a fortune without problems
Activity: 182
I have the same question also why are these people getting excited getting emotional and getting worried in their investment. It seems like they do not trust bitcoin system how it works.I suggest if you have entered the investment world then do not panic in the situation of the decline by holding back until conditions improve and get a profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
We complain. Because we thought money can be earned easily. We expected to buy bitcoin and become rich fast. But earning money needs patience and hard work.
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

Understanding the characterestics of cryptocurrencies is best important when you are her to invest your money. Becuase like now there's a massive fluctuation incounter by cryptocurrencies, some people are getting to scary they always think the negative side of cryptocurrencies. They don't have any patience at all, for them crypto can not recover, without thingking that cryptocurrencies is volatile so is just normal sometimes crypto incounter deflation.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
First, i believe that complaining it's almost human nature. Only a handful of individuals learn how to not waste time on that but fixing what is wrong or if it's outside their control focusing on something else.

Most people investing let emotions get in the way of their adventures. There is one particularly destructive emotion called fear, emotion that have been haunting human kind since the beginning of civilization and if keeping the same pace probably towards the end.

We need to learn how to analyze and read future patterns to be able to decide between many possible outcomes. In my case - I will believe in Bitcoin no matter how many times it drop.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
Its a market which is driven by whales. When they want a bull run they simply start spreading positive news through media and it starts growing, when they want to accumulate, they spread FUD through media. Trends on search engines depends on news and news as I already mentioned are manipulated by the big players.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
I think those who complain are the short term investors. The long term investors will rather buy more and hold
Pages:
Jump to: