Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down? - page 3. (Read 19548 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
The sudden surge in the price of bitcoin yesterday should even give us hope that bitcoin has a future so we should put our trust in it and stop the complains.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
Because we have been admiring the BTC when rising, everything is two-sided, so we should take a rational view of this problem.
Due to low market price of the Bitcoin investors get worried about their money to lose on lowering the market price. We should remember that market price fluctuation is not permanent and is temporary which will increase as usual in the past.

Investors complain when they see decrease in market price but they should know that after downfalls there is a recovery and this time it will recover again though it took a lot of time to recover but still it can go higher.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
I think there is no need of complaining when the market is down because the complains cannot revive the market, it will only scare new investors aware from the coin and cause further loses
When market suffers from downfalls which does not mean that situations will stay forever but market is temporary and not permanent.

All we need is to get benefit from the market rather complaining about it does not make sense because it depends upon its factors which move price either in upward or downward direction depends occasionally. We should not complain and just have to search where our benefit is so we should focus here.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
If you complain when the market is down, then it means you never believed in the coin before invested in it. Once the project is good, no matter how bad the general market will be, that particular coin will surely rise again. Just have hope in bitcoin.

People can't help it. It's normal to feel that way when you're seeing your money plunge in value. Though i agree with you in a way that if you know what you've put yourself inyo and you're looking beyond the current market state, there's no reason to complain.

the other guy above is correct . there is no need to complain if you are already aware about your investment , those guys that keep on complaining are just noobs when it comes to crypto business.  

in my case i did not ever complain about the price of cryptos because i am already aware that all cryptos are volatile . i will only start to complain if i got scammed by joining on some campaigns , not because im a newbie on joining a campaign but because some campaigns are seem to be decieving and promising .
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If you complain when the market is down, then it means you never believed in the coin before invested in it. Once the project is good, no matter how bad the general market will be, that particular coin will surely rise again. Just have hope in bitcoin.

People can't help it. It's normal to feel that way when you're seeing your money plunge in value. Though i agree with you in a way that if you know what you've put yourself inyo and you're looking beyond the current market state, there's no reason to complain.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

People who are complaining about the market prices when it is down are obviously a big holders which are afraid to lose their capital when the market prices are melting.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I think the ones folks that are complaining are folks who invested while the cost continues to be high and with the cost now they are no longer gaining. So its normal for them to complain but then again instead of complaining they must workout the virtue of being affected person, and renowned the everyday trend of virtual currency.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

Its normal for us to complain when the market price is down because we are holding coins that we did not want to depreciate its price, people will always complain because some of the investors are not patient enough to hold their coins.
Actually we are the main reason for acting to a bear market or a bull market because these are just emotions and nothing more. We do not have to express our emotions here in the market related to trading and investment with currencies because all we need is to give importance to the whole time we spend here. Low market is also a benefit for us to invest with more amounts and high market is also a benefit, all required here is patience.
Activity: 127
This is a psychological problem for most people. Most people are only happy when the price goes up, but they are afraid when the price goes down.
Activity: 630
I think that only those people who do not understand the principle of investment work complain and do not know how to correctly form an investment portfolio.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
I think it's because they think that if the market is down they will have some losses. But I think instead of complaining because the market is down why not take this as an opportunity to buy and sell it at a higher price inthe future.
Right and this is also because they have lost a part of their portfolio in the red market. Some have also sold the portfolio due to panic selling which is a human error. You do not have to get emotional in the market. A rational individual will always stick to the initial plan and might also change the strategies according to the changing market structure as well. The red market is an incentive for investment.
It is limited to our perceptions that it is a low market and we must be sad due to it but we do not think maturely that market recovers after each downfall so this time same will happen.

If we buy currency at a little high price and from that time the market value drops suddenly then I will be in loss and I will complain with grumbling about the price. This is not a solution to complain but to buy at low market and to wait for the market to go high so that we may get outcome.
Activity: 127
Because we have been admiring the BTC when rising, everything is two-sided, so we should take a rational view of this problem.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
I believe anybody who wanted to start crypto investment was already aware of the volatility of bitcoin so i think there is no need to start nagging and complaining once you start to see the price dropping
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
The fall could represent an opportunity for new investors to come into the market with a discount. Don't be panic stay with it. It will give you the desire profit you’re hope for. So, you want to get profit, you shouldn't complain, you should invest, when the price is low. Be able to wait if you do not know how to use the fall of the market for good. Or learn to trade on the exchange to earn in any situation. So, you don't need complain when the bitcoin price drops.
Activity: 307
Complain on this forum because market down is a bad way. because our complaint will not make the coin price so go up. so we should be patient and wait until the price goes up.

There is nothing unusual about it. This seems to be a normal reaction of people in the case of price drops. A large proportion of people do not have experience in investing, which increases their ability to panic. Therefore, they are looking for advice or a rational explanation for continuing their investment. As the price rises it is good and everyone is happy.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Complaining is normal because they invested I think to the high price. But in this situation we need to be postive because if they see the price decrease they started to pani and posted like bitcoin end or die. Everyone will be affected on this if the bitcoin dump more die so better if we always positive.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
The reason is simple, the purpose of investinments is to make profit, when the market is down. sometimes i think the Securities and Exchange Commission and some state governments have made moves to direct the exchanging of cryptocurrencies. But the fall could represent an opportunity for new investors to come into the market with a discount which will turn out to be huge profits.
Activity: 334
I guess because people get into bitcoin with money they can't afford to lose. If you invest in a volatile market such as crypto currency or just to be spesific something as volatile as bitcoin itself, than you should know to invest with money that you can only afford to lose. If you are crazy enough to charge it to your credit card to make a killing in return and find yourself in debt and losing money, you deserved what was coming. Only invest what you can afford to lose, just as same with gambling, it is not index fund, it is bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Complain on this forum because market down is a bad way. because our complaint will not make the coin price so go up. so we should be patient and wait until the price goes up.
Pages:
Jump to: