Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down? - page 7. (Read 19548 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
As the price of bitcoin in the market drops, it is a good time to store bitcoin because I believe the bitcoin price will increase significantly in the future.according to the price you expect, and also you want to make a profit.
Activity: 13
I am currently on a big loss, and i hate myself because i didn't sell when i was in "green".
So, maybe is really a good chance to buy more coins, and so i did, but it's very disappointing when the price goes down even more, and that makes you lose even more money than before...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
Sometimes we complain when market is down because we are afraid. Afraid that we will lost our investments. So its normal for them to conplain but in the other hand instead of compalining they must exercise the virtue if being patient.
Activity: 210
I think those people who are complaining are those who invested when the value is still high and with the value now they are not gaining. So its normal for them to complain but on the other hand instead of complaining they must exercise the virtue of being patient, and acknowledge the normal trend of digital currency.
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
In fact, if these people really knew about bitcoin and the blockchain, they would find that bitcoin has been on an upward trend for a long time.
So it's obviously a good idea to hold bitcoin now.

Being lower because this is give way to the new investor to avail while the price is lower if ever they want to go an investment. have patience and we can wait until the price rise up high everything that goes down is not considered as loss anymore. Because there will be a big opportunity to rise due to the bitcoin fast growing economy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The point from which you are coming from is absolutely right but I think that people raise this concern not because they think Btc is dying but perhaps to hear from the big men in the business as to how they should handle such situations
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
I definitely agree with you. Many are governed by their emotions when it comes to trading and sees the downtrend as a threat or loss when it fact it should be regarded as an opportunity to add some more to compensate with the losses.
Activity: 323
Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

We need a high price because we need to earn enough money for our family and to support our needs. We complain because the our earnings are becoming low it is not enought for us. We need to support our family because I want them to have a prosperous and comfortable life. I want to earn more money to secure the future of my little brother and sister. Thats why I complain when the market is down.
Activity: 140
When something is not in our control and we can't do anything about that, that's the time people start whining and crying about it. market moves like it, it goes down and up and it repeats. Good investors/traders do not complain, they take it as an opportunity to make further investments and ultimately profits.
Activity: 378
Because with problems like this would make it difficult for someone in the search for profit and the panic is very easy to happen with the decline of coins in the long run so stop to invest to be one way that traders often do to anticipate the occurrence of major losses.
Activity: 191

Not every time the price is better we get react to the price market down if we controlled to all business industry but its not. this is globally price movement we have nothing to this patience is our fundamental partner every time. I think it is better to the price sometimes higher and sometimes  being lower because this is give way to the new investor to avail while the price is lower if ever they want to go an investment. So we to need to understand the situation not all the time  for us, just give them a chance to join the crypto currency world.
Activity: 176
I'm not so happy for the bloody market I don't even know how it recovers, sometimes you need  double think if you want to exit because of the losses or hold and wait for the right timing to make a profit.
But btc will reach 25k$ this year as the news says so keep holding.No to panic selling!
Activity: 60
The main reason is that we lose a lot of money If the market is down the bitcoin is also down.
Activity: 333
Merit: 215
www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025
People tend to nag and are caught off guard. Not everyone knows how to trade a bear market it takes a lot of experience, a lot of analisis and luck not to miss the train. A bullnrun just feels good. It is positive vibes all over the place.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
That's why I always visit altcoin section, many negative contents are flooding this forum section, I also panicked when the price decrease because I'm losing profits and seeing posts like that just adding fuel to a fire. I'm just keeping myself calm since I know how the price works, I've been in cryptohub for 2years.
Activity: 57
It's natural to complain when the market is down, especially when you're already losing profits and capital. But, we should also keep in mind that this is part of the market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
That's plain and simple people complain when the market is down is because they had invested on a higher rate and it only means that their investments are on a down trend or losses. But we should not complain and take advantage of the bear market invest more while the market is down.
Activity: 16
these are people, when he is given more, he is happy, but when he is given a little he will be confused, so keep working so that everything you want is achieved.

if bitcoin market is in decline do not panic, this is our chance to mine more bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Obviously, we were afraid to loose our profits. We don't want our investments will go into nothing. Some people just invest because they thought that bitcoins will always gained profits. And this kind of people are usually those who have no enough knowledge about the flow of crypto market. That is why when the market falls, they cry and complained.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
Some peoples complain because bitcoin market doesn't meet their expectation.
We all should already know before investing in cryptocurrency that crypto is a high risk investment.
The value in the market can change very often and significant.
The main reason why we complain is that we don't want to see our holdings value goes down. We always wanted a profit here and if the price down it is the reality that our holdings are also down and we are lossing an amount. But if we have patience and we can wait until the price rise up high everything that goes down is not considered as loss anymore. Because there will be a big opportunity to rise due to the bitcoin fast growing economy.
Pages:
Jump to: