Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you believe God exists? - page 28. (Read 7890 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
April 12, 2018, 06:54:58 PM
Science is not everything. Science doesnt have the explanations to all things. How can you expect science to explain and understand if indeed God is the creator of the universe? How big is the universe? Science is made up of tiny brain of human being and how do you think a tiny dot of brain can contain the maker of the universe? It is like putting the whole ocean into a drinking glass container. A carnal mind will never understand spiritual matters. Science says to see is to believe, spiritual says believe and you will see.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
April 12, 2018, 05:47:42 PM
You know, God works in many ways you can never imagine. Even if there are many religion out there, the same thing between them is they still worship to one God only. Maybe we never see Him in person, we only heard Him through stories, but why do we believe in His existence? Because we are His creation. We shouldn't doubt Him. Just like a father to his children, He punish us to give us lessons, He give us sickness so we can see His greatness. Just don't forget there's always a rainbow after rain. He won't give us problem that we can't handle.

How do you know god works in ways that you can't imagine if you can't imagine those ways?
April 12, 2018, 05:46:59 PM
Q? "the firmament sheweth his handywork"

''Exodus 35:2
"For six days work may be done, but on the seventh day you shall have a holy day, a sabbath of complete rest to the LORD; whoever does any work on it shall be put to death.''

^^^ Look at this fag, he quotes every post I make with a non-nonsensical response not related to the quoted subject matter like a retarded bot.

Be careful, we are approaching the sabbath. Do you not agree that we should put people to death if they work on the sabbath? You follow the bible, don't you?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
April 12, 2018, 10:59:20 AM
You know, God works in many ways you can never imagine. Even if there are many religion out there, the same thing between them is they still worship to one God only. Maybe we never see Him in person, we only heard Him through stories, but why do we believe in His existence? Because we are His creation. We shouldn't doubt Him. Just like a father to his children, He punish us to give us lessons, He give us sickness so we can see His greatness. Just don't forget there's always a rainbow after rain. He won't give us problem that we can't handle.

A lot of religions try to use this as a modern excuse, and yet the commandments clearly state - "You shall not fear other gods, nor bow down yourselves to them nor serve them nor sacrifice to them". Why would God feel the need to say this if everyone is secretly worshiping the same true God under many different names? And what about the polytheistic religions? Only completely ignorant people use this excuse.

There's always a rainbow after the rain? Have you ever heard of cluster headaches? These are migraines so bad that suffers often commit suicide rather than continuing to live. In many religions, suicide is an unforgivable sin, and will result in eternal damnation. Tell me again about the rainbow.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
April 12, 2018, 10:40:17 AM

"For six days work may be done, but on the seventh day you shall have a holy day, a sabbath of complete rest to the LORD; whoever does any work on it shall be put to death.''

^^^ Look at this fag, he quotes every post I make with a non-nonsensical response not related to the quoted subject matter like a retarded bot.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 09:15:36 AM
I am a radical person and I do not believe they exist at all.
April 12, 2018, 06:08:33 AM

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
April 11, 2018, 10:09:57 PM
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 11, 2018, 08:39:47 PM
The topic title is a trick question. Why? If you know that God exists, it is almost impossible to believe that God exists. Why can't you believe? Because you know.

The topic title might make you think a bit, but if you know that God exists, then the title is attempting to reduce your knowledge of God, and also your faith in the things God tells us.

Cool
Activity: 78
April 11, 2018, 08:34:51 PM
I don't believe in any thing that I haven't seen with my own eyes. Even if its god then no issue
Activity: 60
April 11, 2018, 07:46:31 PM
The forst query I have is that, you are a scientist and still wasting time here?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
April 11, 2018, 07:41:00 PM
I know it's too much to digest to actually understand to believe in God. But for me, you can call it coincidence, or a chance anomaly or whatever scientific name you would call it. But before i believe in God, my life sucks. I don't have a purpose. If bad things happen to me, i only blame myself. If ever good things happen to me i credit it to myself. There is no enlightenment, there is no pillar to go to if you're weak. There is no one. When i belived, i lived live to the full. Because it's not my lif anymore, it's God's now.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
April 11, 2018, 07:36:57 PM
We can ask for help from them thinking they will really help.

Still waiting for God to help somebody grow back a lost limb. Or help somebody recover from down syndrome or microcephaly. Or do you think nobody with these conditions was worthy?
Activity: 25
April 11, 2018, 07:22:57 PM
I believe God exist because He gave us the breath of life which makes us a living being. The moment a man stop's breathing, that man becomes a dead man, and His the only one who can bring a dead man back to life. If scientist think's that there is no God, they should please proof to us how a man who has been dead after many days can come back to life and how a man who has lost his sight after many years undergoing different kinds of medical operation and yet no avail can still regained back his sight just within some few minutes of praying. They should also proof to us how a woman who lost her womb through operation can still give birth to a child.
Activity: 89
April 11, 2018, 06:15:02 PM
We can ask for help from them thinking they will really help.
April 09, 2018, 05:47:47 PM
The more we look at our universe and try to disprove the existence of God, the more it makes it seem like we omit certain things. When we say God, we assume it is one being which should be understood, heck we cannot even understand ourselves.
Secondly, how do we explain being at the right distance from the sun, with the right conditions, having an ozone layer and all, more so, how do we explain how perfect everything seems for life to occur.

I am also open to knowledge, but ultimately it is all about belief and I choose to believe, with the hope that if there is a heaven and I live well and make it, no harm done. Even if there is no heaven and I live by the moral codes seeming right to God, then I am saved too. The truth is at the end of the day one abbot be too careful. For the forces of evil to exist, there is also a force of good.

The distance between the sun and earth changes each year because the earth rotates in an ellipse so that's wrong. The right conditions for what, exactly? We are far from perfect, millions of species have died, we evolved and adapted to what we had here, that's why everything might seem ''perfect'' for us but it's not really. Look at how many poisonous plants are there or how many viruses that could kill us.

Anybody who thinks we evolved, is even less perfect.    Cool

So almost everyone?
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 09, 2018, 05:39:38 PM
The more we look at our universe and try to disprove the existence of God, the more it makes it seem like we omit certain things. When we say God, we assume it is one being which should be understood, heck we cannot even understand ourselves.
Secondly, how do we explain being at the right distance from the sun, with the right conditions, having an ozone layer and all, more so, how do we explain how perfect everything seems for life to occur.

I am also open to knowledge, but ultimately it is all about belief and I choose to believe, with the hope that if there is a heaven and I live well and make it, no harm done. Even if there is no heaven and I live by the moral codes seeming right to God, then I am saved too. The truth is at the end of the day one abbot be too careful. For the forces of evil to exist, there is also a force of good.

The distance between the sun and earth changes each year because the earth rotates in an ellipse so that's wrong. The right conditions for what, exactly? We are far from perfect, millions of species have died, we evolved and adapted to what we had here, that's why everything might seem ''perfect'' for us but it's not really. Look at how many poisonous plants are there or how many viruses that could kill us.

Anybody who thinks we evolved, is even less perfect.    Cool
Activity: 195
April 09, 2018, 04:28:45 PM
my opinion
in the begging God created everything, God created heaven and earth, God created living creatures and I have faith that God is exists.I Beleive God exists
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 09, 2018, 11:58:47 AM
Cause we all know that God created us and it is in the mind if all people .

I agree with you. God is the reason why all the good things are happening in our lives now and He is also the reason why we have the strength and courage to pass through all the trials in life. God is the giver of life and He is also the one who wakes up each day to continue living and enjoy the gift of life
April 09, 2018, 10:28:19 AM

Pages:
Jump to: