Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you believe God exists? - page 23. (Read 7890 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
October 15, 2018, 11:35:29 AM

Allah ta'ala says,
أيود أحدكم أن تكون له جنة من نخيل وأعناب تجري من تحتها الأنهار له فيها من كل الثمرات وأصابه الكبر وله ذرية ضعفاء فأصابها إعصار فيه نار فاحترقت كذلك يبين الله لكم الآيات لعلكم تتفكرون
"Is there one of you who wants to have a date and wine garden that flows beneath the rivers; he had in the garden all kinds of fruits, then the old age came to that person while he had young children. Then the garden was blown by a strong wind which contained fire, then it burned. Thus Allah explained His verses to you so that you might think about them. "(Surat al-Baqarah: 266)   
Actually it is not the grapes that obey the devil's work. But the making of the grapes that make alcohol and the devil's works are the ones who drink alcohol.

In Islam Allah forbids drunks like drinking alcohol.

this is what you really say

Set a bowl of fresh-pressed grape juice out on the table for a few hours in a warm climate, and the grape starts to turn into wine all by itself.

Find some grapes on a vine, where the grapes are over-ripe and have started to shrivel. Eat one of them and you will taste the fermentation right in the grape.

Say it right out straight, if grapes are off limits to Muslims. But if they aren't, they will ferment right in your stomach after you eat them. You can't get away from wine if you eat grapes.

Cool

Exactly.  The wild yeast living on grapes skin was supposedly put there by Allah, the maker of all things. LOL

Looks like Allah was confused about his own creations (or the writers of Quran did not know exactly what makes grapes turn into wine and settled on the "work of Satan" as the "answer")

A more sane explanation is that Quran was hastily assembled into a book by some military leaders who saw disorder among the ranks.
These guys plagiarized the Bible (which in turn was plagiarized from the Egyptian texts) and added few mistakes of their own in the process.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 15, 2018, 10:32:18 AM

Allah ta'ala says,
أيود أحدكم أن تكون له جنة من نخيل وأعناب تجري من تحتها الأنهار له فيها من كل الثمرات وأصابه الكبر وله ذرية ضعفاء فأصابها إعصار فيه نار فاحترقت كذلك يبين الله لكم الآيات لعلكم تتفكرون
"Is there one of you who wants to have a date and wine garden that flows beneath the rivers; he had in the garden all kinds of fruits, then the old age came to that person while he had young children. Then the garden was blown by a strong wind which contained fire, then it burned. Thus Allah explained His verses to you so that you might think about them. "(Surat al-Baqarah: 266)   
Actually it is not the grapes that obey the devil's work. But the making of the grapes that make alcohol and the devil's works are the ones who drink alcohol.

Set a bowl of fresh-pressed grape juice out on the table for a few hours in a warm climate, and the grape starts to turn into wine all by itself.

Find some grapes on a vine, where the grapes are over-ripe and have started to shrivel. Eat one of them and you will taste the fermentation right in the grape.

Say it right out straight, if grapes are off limits to Muslims. But if they aren't, they will ferment right in your stomach after you eat them. You can't get away from wine if you eat grapes.

Cool
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
October 15, 2018, 03:43:51 AM
Don't take it too literally. The problems with religions happen when people treat them dogmatically, especially their adherents.
Religions are a lossy data stream from the past, like a humankind-wide dream you can't quite remember.
But it's still data. It's tells us something.
legendary
October 15, 2018, 03:31:04 AM

Dawkins actually sacrificed himself to Richard to save us all. All hail the true God. I'm so tired of people quoting the bible, they don't even realize how stupid it is.

Know O intelligent people, actually Rob you who created you from the beginning did not exist and have educated you with His favors are (Allah) Rob of the universe. And the people of their understanding believe in the Most High [[2]], they do not see Him with their eyes, but they have seen evidence that shows His existence, and that He is the Creator Who Takes Care of all there are, they know him with the evidence.

I am assuming you are a Muslim.  So here it is.

Quran 5:90 - it says drinking alcohol is work of Satan and it is strictly forbidden
Quran 47:15 - why did Allah (I mean Satan) create rivers full of wine in heaven?

You guys should admit that people who wrote these books were not very intelligent to even cross reference what they wrote, then we can move on past these books and work together to better humanity.

Earth is not flat, it rotates on its axis and orbits the Sun.  Put those books away, or burn them and take responsibility for your life.  Enjoy it, you only got one life to live so make most of it.

it is true that I am a Muslim therefore I believe that God really exists. You also have the right to say above acting like drinking alcohol is a bad thing like hunting down a demon

So here I do not distinguish between your respective religions.

Are you sure that is the only thing you do not distinguish?  Do you have any critical thinking skills at all?

I did not say it, your Allah said he created heaven with rivers full of wine then he said that wine is work of Satan.

Just re-read the above Quran verses again.

Allah ta'ala says,

No and no. QURAN 5:90 says
ﭑ ﭒ ﭓ ﭔ ﭕ ﭖ ﭗ ﭘ ﭙ ﭚ ﭛ ﭜ ﭝ ﭞ ﭟ ﭠ
"O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants, gambling, [sacrificing on] stone alters [to other than Allah ], and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it that you may be successful."

Wine is the work of Satan, not the act of drinking it.

So why the fuck did Allah aka Satan made the rivers full of alcohol in heaven if he forbid Muslims to drink it.

I think you are drunk. Was Allah drunk himself when he wrote these verses?

Of course not.  It was Muhammad who was probably telling his soldiers not to drink because it was affecting their performance. Soldiers asked why not? Muhammad said because wine was the work of Satan and boom 5:90 was born.  Seeing his soldiers disappointed he added 47:15 to promise them rivers full of wine in heaven so that they can drink all they want in heaven. It is heaven after all. LOL.

Commanders who eventually compiled Muhammad sayings into Quran book in 656 or 24 years after his death did not bother to check for consistencies, effectively indirectly saying that Allah is Satan.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 02:46:50 AM

Dawkins actually sacrificed himself to Richard to save us all. All hail the true God. I'm so tired of people quoting the bible, they don't even realize how stupid it is.

Know O intelligent people, actually Rob you who created you from the beginning did not exist and have educated you with His favors are (Allah) Rob of the universe. And the people of their understanding believe in the Most High [[2]], they do not see Him with their eyes, but they have seen evidence that shows His existence, and that He is the Creator Who Takes Care of all there are, they know him with the evidence.

Quran 5:90 - it says drinking alcohol is work of Satan and it is strictly forbidden
Quran 47:15 - why did Allah (I mean Satan) create rivers full of wine in heaven?

You guys should admit that people who wrote these books were not very intelligent to even cross reference what they wrote, then we can move on past these books and work together to better humanity.

Earth is not flat, it rotates on its axis and orbits the Sun.  Put those books away, or burn them and take responsibility for your life.  Enjoy it, you only got one life to live so make most of it.

it is true that I am a Muslim therefore I believe that God really exists. You also have the right to say above acting like drinking alcohol is a bad thing like hunting down a demon

Are you sure that is the only thing you do not distinguish?  Do you have any critical thinking skills at all?

I did not say it, your Allah said he created heaven with rivers full of wine then he said that wine is work of Satan.

Allah ta'ala says,

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
October 14, 2018, 10:44:09 AM
BTW, atter or gravitawhich verse in your Christian Bible talks about Dark Mtional lensing? 
Give me the verse or be quiet forever about your imaginary friend who knows as much as it is in front of him.
I will give a little Christian biblical verse that God exists
 1:27 Only let your life be in accordance with the gospel of Christ, so that when I come I see, and when I do not come I hear, that you stand firm in one spirit, and one soul striving for faith that arises from the News The gospel.

this is the 2nd verse of the Christian Bible, Jesus said:

One offspring goes and another comes, but the earth remains. e 1: 5 The sun rises 14, the sun sets, then rushes to the place where it rises again. 1: 6 The wind blows to the south, then turns to the north, it constantly turns, and in its turn the wind returns. 1: 7 All rivers flow into the sea, but the sea is not full; where the river flows, where the river flows always. 1: 8 All things are tedious, so they are not spoken by men; the eyes are not full to see, the ears are not satisfied to hear. 1: 9 What was there will be again, and what has been made will be made again; i have nothing new under the sun 15. 1:10 Is there anything that can be said: "Look, this is new!" But it was there first, long before we were there.

Hmm, that is not what my book of af_newbie says and I quote:

Book of Richard 2:14 "There is no God in any shape or form. Science works, bitches"

You might look for some other evidence to resolve these differences.

Science works. But if the scientists knew why and how, they would have stopped being scientists long ago, for lack of anything else to discover. So, scientists actually know very little, considering how big the universe is, and how little they can actually do to change it.

This is why many scientists are turning to God, even though many of them call Him Intelligent Design(er) rather than God.

Cool

legendary
October 14, 2018, 10:34:16 AM
BTW, atter or gravitawhich verse in your Christian Bible talks about Dark Mtional lensing? 
Give me the verse or be quiet forever about your imaginary friend who knows as much as it is in front of him.
 1:27 Only let your life be in accordance with the gospel of Christ, so that when I come I see, and when I do not come I hear, that you stand firm in one spirit, and one soul striving for faith that arises from the News The gospel.

One offspring goes and another comes, but the earth remains. e 1: 5 The sun rises 14, the sun sets, then rushes to the place where it rises again. 1: 6 The wind blows to the south, then turns to the north, it constantly turns, and in its turn the wind returns. 1: 7 All rivers flow into the sea, but the sea is not full; where the river flows, where the river flows always. 1: 8 All things are tedious, so they are not spoken by men; the eyes are not full to see, the ears are not satisfied to hear. 1: 9 What was there will be again, and what has been made will be made again; i have nothing new under the sun 15. 1:10 Is there anything that can be said: "Look, this is new!" But it was there first, long before we were there.

Book of Richard 2:14 "There is no God in any shape or form. Science works, bitches"

Science works. But if the scientists knew why and how, they would have stopped being scientists long ago, for lack of anything else to discover. So, scientists actually know very little, considering how big the universe is, and how little they can actually do to change it.

This is why many scientists are turning to God, even though many of them call Him Intelligent Design(er) rather than God.

Cool
legendary
October 14, 2018, 10:15:59 AM

October 14, 2018, 09:54:00 AM

legendary
October 14, 2018, 08:40:34 AM

October 14, 2018, 05:11:44 AM

[/quote]

October 13, 2018, 03:59:03 PM

legendary
October 13, 2018, 02:01:14 PM

October 13, 2018, 01:45:26 PM

legendary
October 13, 2018, 12:35:46 PM
How many things can’t humans see or here,but in reality they exists?

Assuming you meant "hear" not "here"

Nothing... everything science believes to exist can be seen with your eye, a tool like a microscope, or it can be seen by the way it effects other objects around it (like the wind)

If it can't be seen or measured in some way (i.e., it makes no observable effect on anything), then it doesn't exist

How many heavenly objects are far billions,maybe even trillions of light years that humans have never seen,but they actually exists?

You had me at "trillions of light years"... I'd recommend studying astrophysics... the observable universe is not nearly that big

Please do some research before pulling shit out of your ass... please

Of course, nobody knows that the universe isn't that big. After all, when light has to travel from that far away for it to be visible, we wouldn't have instruments sensitive to register such light. In addition, dark matter might get in the way of the light that is coming from out there so that it simply doesn't get here. Standard astrophysics understands this. They simply talk about it so little that you have to dig to find it.

Cool

I told you to stay away from science and keep learning how to tie your shoes.

Matter (including the Dark Matter) bends space-time and light travels through that space. Dark Matter does not block light.  
Google "gravitational lensing".

BTW, which verse in your Christian Bible talks about Dark Matter or gravitational lensing?  

legendary
October 13, 2018, 12:08:31 PM

Nothing... everything science believes to exist can be seen with your eye, a tool like a microscope, or it can be seen by the way it effects other objects around it (like the wind)

If it can't be seen or measured in some way (i.e., it makes no observable effect on anything), then it doesn't exist

How many heavenly objects are far billions,maybe even trillions of light years that humans have never seen,but they actually exists?

You had me at "trillions of light years"... I'd recommend studying astrophysics... the observable universe is not nearly that big

Of course, nobody knows that the universe isn't that big. After all, when light has to travel from that far away for it to be visible, we wouldn't have instruments sensitive to register such light. In addition, dark matter might get in the way of the light that is coming from out there so that it simply doesn't get here. Standard astrophysics understands this. They simply talk about it so little that you have to dig to find it.

Cool
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
October 13, 2018, 10:27:58 AM

October 13, 2018, 10:21:19 AM
Even though we cannot see sickness,it does not mean that there is no pain.so is God.because we cannot see God,it does not mean that God does not exist.God is there.Even though we can’t see him,we can’t see him.
Therefore i truly belive that God exists.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
October 04, 2018, 09:39:18 PM
Also, there seems to more evidence of God existing than not speaking from archaeology and biblical perspective.

Is there really?  Could you provide a link to a source for such evidence?

I have searched the internet, and no legitimate (scientific) evidence for any god(s) exists

No gods, ghosts, angels or demons have ever disrupted a scientific experiment... it's literally never happened... not even once

Sorry, not sorry
October 04, 2018, 04:23:46 PM

Your idea that there is no scientific proof for God is simply your belief. Since the proof for God is evident in nature, your belief is a religious belief.

Cool

No it's not my ''belief''. A belief cannot be tested, measuring the age of the earth or the universe can be tested with several different methods and they all sync and give accurate results. The flood can be scientifically proven to be false just, the ark, etc etc. Those are not beliefs. You have beliefs. You believe everything that is said in the bible is true although you have no evidence and you certainly have no test to prove god.

Indeed, one would be hard pressed to test your belief that there is no scientific proof for God. If your belief could be tested, you would have changed your belief long ago, to one that scientifically proves that God exists.

As for science proving the Great Flood of Noah's day to be false, just the opposite is true. And regarding the ark, originally the big ships of many present day nations were patterned after the basic ark pattern, because that was simpler than trying to invent something that would float properly.

Much of what is said in the Bible is there to be believed. But some of it has been proven to exist... just to show that the rest of the Bible is factual as well. So faith is built on fact and proof, both in the Bible, as well as the science religion.

Cool

https://www.csicop.org/si/show/twenty-one_reasons_noahs_worldwide_flood_never_happened
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Global_flood
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=8883

Again, scientifically proven to be totally false.
Pages:
Jump to: