Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you believe God exists? - page 29. (Read 7890 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 09:21:08 PM
The more we look at our universe and try to disprove the existence of God, the more it makes it seem like we omit certain things. When we say God, we assume it is one being which should be understood, heck we cannot even understand ourselves.
Secondly, how do we explain being at the right distance from the sun, with the right conditions, having an ozone layer and all, more so, how do we explain how perfect everything seems for life to occur.

I am also open to knowledge, but ultimately it is all about belief and I choose to believe, with the hope that if there is a heaven and I live well and make it, no harm done. Even if there is no heaven and I live by the moral codes seeming right to God, then I am saved too. The truth is at the end of the day one abbot be too careful. For the forces of evil to exist, there is also a force of good.
Activity: 116
April 08, 2018, 02:56:57 PM
Because it is easier to put blame on God.
Activity: 23
April 08, 2018, 01:14:33 PM
I believe god, because I live on the guidance that I believe, god is the creator of everything in my opinion, and god is because there is life.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
April 08, 2018, 11:23:14 AM

As science evolved, science also expanded to include the shortcomings of religion, such as the human ancestors Adam and Eve created by God, bearing the image of God, and God looks like Homo erectus  Grin Grin Grin

Mostly you said it right when you said that science evolved. Science evolved into the self-recognition that it is way too weak to find out much of anything about God. So it evolved some foolishness that said that the earth and life evolved.

This earth is way too complex for science to ever find out how it came into being. And, it is way too marvelous to suggest that it could come into being by accident. The only answer that makes sense is God.

Cool

''This earth is way too complex for science to ever find out how it came into being. And, it is way too marvelous to suggest that it could come into being by accident.'' So instead you just going to invent god heh
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
April 08, 2018, 10:58:58 AM
Cause we all know that God created us and it is in the mind if all people .

Its true God created us and all the things we see, and bible says that God is the power of all, God has the right to get our lives, and to punish the people also. I believe whats in bible so i believe that God's exist.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 08, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

As science evolved, science also expanded to include the shortcomings of religion, such as the human ancestors Adam and Eve created by God, bearing the image of God, and God looks like Homo erectus  Grin Grin Grin

Mostly you said it right when you said that science evolved. Science evolved into the self-recognition that it is way too weak to find out much of anything about God. So it evolved some foolishness that said that the earth and life evolved.

This earth is way too complex for science to ever find out how it came into being. And, it is way too marvelous to suggest that it could come into being by accident. The only answer that makes sense is God.

Cool
Activity: 252
April 08, 2018, 09:39:38 AM

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 12:23:58 AM
I do believe that God exist even though we cann see him with our naked eyes we can feel his presence within our heart and soul. Look around all living things and all things that you can see are made by our God. Everything happens for a reason and that happenings are made by our god for some purposes.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 07:08:50 PM
you are a scientist who according to some of the people is finding a problem or making things and as his,
you humans can create even more sophisticated goods from the unthinkable and then you are created who your life will be back to whom.?

1. if you think a country has a different religion does not in my opinion, religion is a guide of life and guide the way of life,
I come from Indonesia and ISLAM ISLAM and you know in my country have various religions and people live peacefully each other in a country led by Muslims.

2. yes you are right God is the master of the universe and its contents,
along with the content of all creatures in the universe is proof of the greatness of Allah.SWT. if you know a hadith in the book of Islam you starch will not mind if a child suffering from a malignant disease, a child is a holy life and if one day a child dies undoubtedly his next life he will go to the promised paradise.

3. look you have less to learn a religion if you are interested to deepen the book of Al, QUR'AN then everything that want to have broken I'm sure you will soon bow to prostrate on the power.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
April 07, 2018, 05:02:51 PM
I don't believe in coincidence.
Scientists have funny theories but have no real proof or explanation for the beginning of universe or beginning of life o the planet Earth.
Much more logical explanation is intelligent design.
We can look in God as universal energy which keeps everything together.

Activity: 43
April 07, 2018, 04:08:57 PM
Yes I believe that God Exists, just think about the wonders which science can't explain, Do you think they really happened the way you all think? No it's because of the supreme power, the Lord of heaven.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 04:03:40 PM
Psalm 14:1
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 07, 2018, 03:44:56 PM
Yes I believe God exists. Come to think of it many things are unexplainable but what I believe is that there is someone who is greater than the human race and who created us
Activity: 25
April 07, 2018, 12:25:40 PM
I don't, I am agnostic. I believe that there is something stronger than the human race above us, but I just don't know what it truly is.
Activity: 803
Merit: 500
April 07, 2018, 11:44:12 AM
Personally, I stand in the middle. Both sides could not even prove or disprove the other. Both lacking the explanation of the questions we bear in mind. That being said, we could not argue much about it since the information we have at the moment is insufficient to justify what we believe in.

The fact remains that there are religions out there who gave good morals to people, to teach them the conscience aside from knowing what's right and wrong, good and bad. There are also religions who are stepping down the morality like those people in ancient times where they kill a person for just asking a blessing to a supreme being which we all didn't believe to it now.
Activity: 183
April 07, 2018, 11:37:02 AM
Because everything in his under  control.GOD is the most powerful thats why i strongly believe GOD exists.GOD is our creator the author of our life.
Activity: 6
April 07, 2018, 10:05:28 AM
Because i feel that guide me on my way daily and he always help me to carry my cross in life.
Activity: 50
April 07, 2018, 08:49:14 AM
We exists that's why I believe in our creator which is father God. I believe that if we humans are existing then God is too
Activity: 56
April 06, 2018, 11:51:44 PM
No he doesn’t exist and I am an atheist to the core.
Activity: 140
March 22, 2018, 10:16:12 PM
This is called the Cosmological Argument and asks how the universe came into being. Peter May explores this question and why it gives us a good reason to believe in a Creator God in two of his articles: Has Science Disproved God? and Two Good Reasons for Believing in God.
Pages:
Jump to: