Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you buy Bitcoins? - page 35. (Read 66677 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
June 19, 2016, 10:33:16 AM
buy bitcoin is a must today. bitcoin like gold. I invest in bitcoin more because I know bitcoin can provide greater profits in the future. strength and market share bitcoin so great.  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 19, 2016, 10:29:20 AM
For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?
What is/are your purposes when yu buy bitcoin?

for investing , and selling or buying stuff on internet. to do bussiness is yes , since bitcoin is annonymously
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
June 19, 2016, 10:23:41 AM
I Trade Bitcoins to Make Money as most of them Do.
Activity: 854
June 19, 2016, 09:35:31 AM
For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?

First of all i like the idea of  bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies in general and im trying to support it as much as i can.But beside this i see bitcoin as a good profit opportunity and an interesting way to earn easy money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 19, 2016, 09:23:20 AM
When the price of bitcoin goes down i will buy btc as many as i can ,cause after 1 weekyou can now sell it and make profit in an instant.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 19, 2016, 09:11:19 AM
I buy bitcoin because I'd like to have something that I can trust in to perform. In both the short term, and the long term. In the short term there are a lot of price spikes, and in the long term the price will go up too.

So yeah, I buy bitcoin both as a long term investment and currency.

Interest, that's the main reason why I purchase bitcoin,  Interest to use it as daily monetary for digital goods, well if tangible stuff can be bought by my bitcoin why not.  Interest for profit, I see that holding bitcoin when you bought it low can give you profit.  Interest for trading, i love trading BTC to altcoin and vice versa Cheesy
Activity: 294
June 19, 2016, 12:32:30 AM
I buy bitcoin because I'd like to have something that I can trust in to perform. In both the short term, and the long term. In the short term there are a lot of price spikes, and in the long term the price will go up too.

So yeah, I buy bitcoin both as a long term investment and currency.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 18, 2016, 04:39:30 PM
I mainly buy btc to trade altcoins
And to buy digital content to avoid having to pay a currency exchange fee
I wish you making good profit with it, though trading has been always been awesome. I mainly buy bitcoins to buy some digital items and coins which I hesitate to buy via real and boring currencies.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 18, 2016, 02:14:26 PM
I bought bitcoin because I want to invest in some ICO and trading of altcoins.  I bought it for a profit! I bought it because i want to grow my holdings of Bitcoin.  Try it's features and well of course brag it to my friends Cheesy
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
June 18, 2016, 07:45:32 AM

i buy bitcoin firstly as a way of investing my money in something awesome which is also so profitable as it has been proven by the recent rise.

but also i use bitcoin instead of fiat any place that i can and any place that accepts it because it is much easier and cheaper to do this.

People are buying it as they feel that this can be the best investment for the future as price is going up now so everyone can sell their coins when price will be on top in future.
We are all expecting that to happen as it could happen base on the price now. We, believer of bitcoins have the same speculation of the price in the future and we invest even though it is risky but the risk is worth to try as when we success it is a guaranteed profit.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
June 18, 2016, 04:25:05 AM

i buy bitcoin firstly as a way of investing my money in something awesome which is also so profitable as it has been proven by the recent rise.

but also i use bitcoin instead of fiat any place that i can and any place that accepts it because it is much easier and cheaper to do this.

People are buying it as they feel that this can be the best investment for the future as price is going up now so everyone can sell their coins when price will be on top in future.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
June 18, 2016, 04:20:01 AM

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
June 18, 2016, 04:07:25 AM

For speculation, to have earning money online thats only the reason why i have bitcoin in my bitcoin wallet and im hoping that my money would grow here so that i can buy what i want and let my money grow here eaisly.. So i have bitcoin to earn, to have a online business too even if im student im earning bitcoin eaisly here.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
June 18, 2016, 04:03:36 AM
Ill buy bitcoin now for the incoming halving because i know that i could bring more profit to bitcoin holders. buying bitcoins now is for shorterm to gain income.

At this stage everyone is buying to make some good profits at halving and bitcoin is the only product which can earn you good profits in such a short time.

Really halving is a short way to get good profit, in this time, a huge number of people are buying the bitcoins so that's why the bitcoin's price is growing up and in this way we all get profit. So we can call that if we are buying the bitcoins it is good investment.

Yes and even if you buy at current price then you can expect good profits at the time of halving as price will keep on moving up as we get closer to halving.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 18, 2016, 03:50:42 AM
Ill buy bitcoin now for the incoming halving because i know that i could bring more profit to bitcoin holders. buying bitcoins now is for shorterm to gain income.

At this stage everyone is buying to make some good profits at halving and bitcoin is the only product which can earn you good profits in such a short time.

Really halving is a short way to get good profit, in this time, a huge number of people are buying the bitcoins so that's why the bitcoin's price is growing up and in this way we all get profit. So we can call that if we are buying the bitcoins it is good investment.
June 18, 2016, 03:46:17 AM
I buy Bitcoin as an investment and as a good way to pay for things online. I like to trade with real money and Bitcoin is the safest way compared to other methods like Paypal.

Bitcoin is really good as a payment method but there are few risks involved in it, bitcoin transaction are irreversible and it is also not accepted everywhere at a moment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 18, 2016, 03:44:08 AM
I buy Bitcoin as an investment and as a good way to pay for things online. I like to trade with real money and Bitcoin is the safest way compared to other methods like Paypal.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
June 18, 2016, 02:52:40 AM
Getting a future reward is the reason why I am buying bitcoins. On a term of 3-5 years i do expect to see the price above 4k.
That would be a perfect moment for me to sell my bitcoins or even better, use my bitcoins.
I am also holding on to my coins for the future but I do not know yet for how long I am going to save my coins. If a price comes by that I like then I think am I just going to sell.
I think more than 50% of the people who use bitcoins are just using them to store them and then wait for price to increase. I am a bit different I buy bitcoins because I am a exchanger and I want more and more people to know about bitcoins while at the same time I earn with it. Hence I buy bitcoins.

That's correct more and more people should be made aware about bitcoin and that will help in taking adoption level to a higher level which will directly contribute to higher price.
I'll have to disagree with that statement about the price rising as more people are aware of Bitcoin. It will make the price more stable as people use Bitcoin but it doesn't mean it will rise. The end goal is not to have something worth a million dollars, it's to use Bitcoin as a currency not a stock. Which we will achieve.
yes bitcoin prices could make a lot of people interested. if we know the data when the price of bitcoin in 2013. I think there are a lot of new users. some examples in my facebook, many people talk about bitcoin, previously, I never found. it is also very much about bitcoin groups which average 10-50k users. so if this year again touched $1,000 price is very possible that new adopters, such as some large companies interested in technology bitcoin.

Bitcoin is becoming popular now and even if it doesn't touches $1k, we can expect new companies entering into bitcoin in future which will take price of bitcoin to higher level.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
June 18, 2016, 02:48:47 AM
Getting a future reward is the reason why I am buying bitcoins. On a term of 3-5 years i do expect to see the price above 4k.
That would be a perfect moment for me to sell my bitcoins or even better, use my bitcoins.
I am also holding on to my coins for the future but I do not know yet for how long I am going to save my coins. If a price comes by that I like then I think am I just going to sell.
I think more than 50% of the people who use bitcoins are just using them to store them and then wait for price to increase. I am a bit different I buy bitcoins because I am a exchanger and I want more and more people to know about bitcoins while at the same time I earn with it. Hence I buy bitcoins.

That's correct more and more people should be made aware about bitcoin and that will help in taking adoption level to a higher level which will directly contribute to higher price.
I'll have to disagree with that statement about the price rising as more people are aware of Bitcoin. It will make the price more stable as people use Bitcoin but it doesn't mean it will rise. The end goal is not to have something worth a million dollars, it's to use Bitcoin as a currency not a stock. Which we will achieve.
yes bitcoin prices could make a lot of people interested. if we know the data when the price of bitcoin in 2013. I think there are a lot of new users. some examples in my facebook, many people talk about bitcoin, previously, I never found. it is also very much about bitcoin groups which average 10-50k users. so if this year again touched $1,000 price is very possible that new adopters, such as some large companies interested in technology bitcoin.
June 18, 2016, 02:34:42 AM
I use it mostly for investment purposes but I also buy a lot of games from g2a.com and csgo keys from steam because they now accept Bitcoin.

Yeah and we will find many more sites in future that will start accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment, but majority of people are buying to make profits at the time of halving.
Pages:
Jump to: