Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you buy Bitcoins? - page 36. (Read 66677 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 18, 2016, 02:33:24 AM
I use it mostly for investment purposes but I also buy a lot of games from g2a.com and csgo keys from steam because they now accept Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
June 18, 2016, 02:17:32 AM
Getting a future reward is the reason why I am buying bitcoins. On a term of 3-5 years i do expect to see the price above 4k.
That would be a perfect moment for me to sell my bitcoins or even better, use my bitcoins.
I am also holding on to my coins for the future but I do not know yet for how long I am going to save my coins. If a price comes by that I like then I think am I just going to sell.
I think more than 50% of the people who use bitcoins are just using them to store them and then wait for price to increase. I am a bit different I buy bitcoins because I am a exchanger and I want more and more people to know about bitcoins while at the same time I earn with it. Hence I buy bitcoins.

That's correct more and more people should be made aware about bitcoin and that will help in taking adoption level to a higher level which will directly contribute to higher price.
I'll have to disagree with that statement about the price rising as more people are aware of Bitcoin. It will make the price more stable as people use Bitcoin but it doesn't mean it will rise. The end goal is not to have something worth a million dollars, it's to use Bitcoin as a currency not a stock. Which we will achieve.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
June 18, 2016, 01:36:33 AM
Getting a future reward is the reason why I am buying bitcoins. On a term of 3-5 years i do expect to see the price above 4k.
That would be a perfect moment for me to sell my bitcoins or even better, use my bitcoins.
I am also holding on to my coins for the future but I do not know yet for how long I am going to save my coins. If a price comes by that I like then I think am I just going to sell.
I think more than 50% of the people who use bitcoins are just using them to store them and then wait for price to increase. I am a bit different I buy bitcoins because I am a exchanger and I want more and more people to know about bitcoins while at the same time I earn with it. Hence I buy bitcoins.

That's correct more and more people should be made aware about bitcoin and that will help in taking adoption level to a higher level which will directly contribute to higher price.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
June 18, 2016, 01:32:41 AM
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
June 17, 2016, 05:31:08 PM

I believe so many people now buying bitcoin for this halving event they are buying high volume of bitcoins and save to their wallet because they know they can earn more profit for this halving event,
And for me i buy bitcoin to earn money online.

Yes, they buy bitcoin as an investment for the forthcoming halving. They are expecting to have a profit in a soonest possible time if they bought recently. There are also people who buy bitcoin to send to thier family accross the globe as charge is chep using bitcoin. Some also buy bitcoin to pay thier bills or to send as payment to the services they get online.

Majority of people are buying bitcoins now to make profits by selling at the time of halving and I think that is the right thing to do, this halving will surely give us a reason to smile.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
June 17, 2016, 08:58:40 AM

I believe so many people now buying bitcoin for this halving event they are buying high volume of bitcoins and save to their wallet because they know they can earn more profit for this halving event,
And for me i buy bitcoin to earn money online.

Yes, they buy bitcoin as an investment for the forthcoming halving. They are expecting to have a profit in a soonest possible time if they bought recently. There are also people who buy bitcoin to send to thier family accross the globe as charge is chep using bitcoin. Some also buy bitcoin to pay thier bills or to send as payment to the services they get online.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
June 17, 2016, 03:51:59 AM
Ill buy bitcoin now for the incoming halving because i know that i could bring more profit to bitcoin holders. buying bitcoins now is for shorterm to gain income.

At this stage everyone is buying to make some good profits at halving and bitcoin is the only product which can earn you good profits in such a short time.
People are buying Bitcoins because they want to use a new payment method or they want to earn some money with it and that is really nice of Bitcoin.
But it is hard to know what is going to happen later in the future with Bitcoin and that is the risky thing.
Activity: 798
June 17, 2016, 03:21:28 AM
Ill buy bitcoin now for the incoming halving because i know that i could bring more profit to bitcoin holders. buying bitcoins now is for shorterm to gain income.
yeah now is the right time to buy. of course everyone knows the reason. prices do not cease to continue to rise. and we can use this to at least buy some bitcoin it will give you profit

Each and every user of bitcoin is buying at a moment to make good profits at the time of halving, as price is going up now so halving can give us some good profits.
Activity: 504
June 17, 2016, 03:19:20 AM
yeah now is the right time to buy. of course everyone knows the reason. prices do not cease to continue to rise. and we can use this to at least buy some bitcoin it will give you profit
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
June 17, 2016, 12:36:31 AM

At this stage everyone is buying to make some good profits at halving and bitcoin is the only product which can earn you good profits in such a short time.

Even if it is just for a short time it is still profit. Large number of bitcoins that will be bought can make a large profit also if it will rise on the coming days.
Activity: 392
June 17, 2016, 12:22:09 AM
im buying bitcoin for trading it, buying from local exchanger then send to HUOBI to trade it.
i think huobi is good exchanger with leverage too.
That'd be cool to buy from people locally but my town is too small for that mostly nobody uses btc. I buy from exchanges for purchases here like gift cards and I also trade a little.
I've seen people also selling bitcoins near my area but their price is not that competitive compared with what I'm using now in an exchange site. Plus it would take certain communication with that person for the transactions to push through. I have temporarily stopped from buying bitcoins because of the high price tag attached to it. The last time I bought I used to top up my mobile phone's load credits.

Yes I think price is too high at a moment and really cannot afford to buy at this price, so will buy if price falls in coming days or will be satisfied with the coins that I hold.
Activity: 714
June 17, 2016, 12:18:16 AM
im buying bitcoin for trading it, buying from local exchanger then send to HUOBI to trade it.
That'd be cool to buy from people locally but my town is too small for that mostly nobody uses btc. I buy from exchanges for purchases here like gift cards and I also trade a little.
I've seen people also selling bitcoins near my area but their price is not that competitive compared with what I'm using now in an exchange site. Plus it would take certain communication with that person for the transactions to push through. I have temporarily stopped from buying bitcoins because of the high price tag attached to it. The last time I bought I used to top up my mobile phone's load credits.
Activity: 952
June 17, 2016, 12:10:55 AM

Activity: 121
June 16, 2016, 10:27:25 PM
Activity: 336
June 16, 2016, 04:13:00 PM
I buy bitcoins because I sometimes spend them on goods all over this forum, of course its not only for spending because the bitcoin is also profitable by simply holding so that is also a reason why.

There are good deals here on the forum. The miners are priced good, but overall I do my shopping in webshops that accept bitcoins.
Now the price is very high it feels you get extra value for your money, which you do.

It's almost like you are buying with a 50% discount, if you bought early.
Activity: 370
Forza Italia
June 16, 2016, 01:14:39 PM
I buy bitcoins because I sometimes spend them on goods all over this forum, of course its not only for spending because the bitcoin is also profitable by simply holding so that is also a reason why.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
June 16, 2016, 05:56:08 AM
This time I buy bitcoin just for make a profit, as if for a payment, it is still limited to do with bitcoin.

Yeah and at a moment I think buying bitcoin would be only as an investment and making profits from it as halving is so close now so we can earn good returns from it.

yes this is an opportunity that comes once every four years, so I have to buy as much as possible to get a lot profit from halving.
because if there was no halving, I just do the trade, and do not buy to hold in the long term.
Activity: 252
June 16, 2016, 04:04:01 AM
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
June 16, 2016, 02:39:47 AM
Activity: 127
June 16, 2016, 02:25:26 AM
well mostly for gambling and for transferring money
Pages:
Jump to: