Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you buy Bitcoins? - page 37. (Read 66677 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
June 16, 2016, 02:21:18 AM
Buying bitcoins is profitable at this moment but in any given circumstances it may take a turn and be a disaster, but if you have the will to buy and wait bitcoin is a good investment.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
June 16, 2016, 02:16:40 AM
Getting a future reward is the reason why I am buying bitcoins. On a term of 3-5 years i do expect to see the price above 4k.
That would be a perfect moment for me to sell my bitcoins or even better, use my bitcoins.
I am also holding on to my coins for the future but I do not know yet for how long I am going to save my coins. If a price comes by that I like then I think am I just going to sell.
What price would be your reccomendation to buy? I think if you wait longer you will not profit because if you didnt sell your coin after halving youll gonna lose the chance to profit because many people will sell the coins on that time and it will make the bitcoins price fall down, better sell before or as halving come.

he is talking about selling not buying, but anyways if you are looking to buy bitcoin you should buy it right away without any hesitation because this is not the top yet, but it is a passing price on the way to the top. and every minute which passes by means losing the chance to buy bitcoin a couple of bucks cheaper.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 16, 2016, 01:40:00 AM
Getting a future reward is the reason why I am buying bitcoins. On a term of 3-5 years i do expect to see the price above 4k.
That would be a perfect moment for me to sell my bitcoins or even better, use my bitcoins.
I am also holding on to my coins for the future but I do not know yet for how long I am going to save my coins. If a price comes by that I like then I think am I just going to sell.
What price would be your reccomendation to buy? I think if you wait longer you will not profit because if you didnt sell your coin after halving youll gonna lose the chance to profit because many people will sell the coins on that time and it will make the bitcoins price fall down, better sell before or as halving come.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
June 15, 2016, 11:04:28 PM
I bought bitcoin because i want to invest and to earn more money and i see the potential of bitcoin for the future and also the halving come it can double the price of bitcoin and i believe on bitcoin.

Majority of people are buying bitcoin at a moment to make good profits at the time of halving and that is the reason price is moving up so rapidly now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 15, 2016, 11:00:32 PM
I bought bitcoin because i want to invest and to earn more money and i see the potential of bitcoin for the future and also the halving come it can double the price of bitcoin and i believe on bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
June 15, 2016, 10:39:06 PM
I buy 0.05 bitcoin yesterday because i see that the price of the bitcoin is continue rising and i think that buying bitcoin now is not a bad move because we can still make profit because of the price is continue rising Smiley.

I think you bought at the right time as price as crossed  $700 today and yesterday price was around $680 so you already made profits in a single day.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 15, 2016, 10:37:02 PM
I buy 0.05 bitcoin yesterday because i see that the price of the bitcoin is continue rising and i think that buying bitcoin now is not a bad move because we can still make profit because of the price is continue rising Smiley.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
June 15, 2016, 10:24:12 AM
This time I buy bitcoin just for make a profit, as if for a payment, it is still limited to do with bitcoin.

Yeah and at a moment I think buying bitcoin would be only as an investment and making profits from it as halving is so close now so we can earn good returns from it.
Activity: 126
June 15, 2016, 10:16:13 AM
This time I buy bitcoin just for make a profit, as if for a payment, it is still limited to do with bitcoin.

Like you i just only buy bitcoins to make profit because of halving ,as payment when i rent somebody to do complete a task for me,.
And lastly i buy coins when i need it most
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
June 15, 2016, 10:11:24 AM
I mainly buy btc to trade altcoins
And to buy digital content to avoid having to pay a currency exchange fee
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
June 15, 2016, 10:08:59 AM
Activity: 448
June 15, 2016, 09:54:06 AM
For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?
What is/are your purposes when yu buy bitcoin?
I only buy Bitcoins to use them as an investment so that I can make more money i the future. I am waiting for the price in the future to be high as ever so that I can make much money.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 15, 2016, 03:36:49 AM
wow you are very confident that this coin will go that far, well me too i'm trying to hold some btc now and stay away with gambling saving my campaign earnings and hold it might be waiting until halving and sell the half but the other half ill try to keep it from my wallet for a long term investment, that's the reason why i bought btc by the way.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
June 15, 2016, 03:33:10 AM
Activity: 294
June 15, 2016, 02:36:38 AM
I buy bitcoins for the profit you can make with it, you can make a lot of profit these days by trading the bitcoins with altcoins but also with just holding them.
The halving is also coming this year so you can than make a lot of money with the halving that is coming this year, I think that is one of the best methods if you ask me.

Yeah, when you buy bitcoins you don't even need to do anything to those coins to make a profit. You just simply hold them till they appreciate in value. And that's why I buy bitcoins.

Bitcoins is a great technology with a great potential for the future.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 15, 2016, 01:29:13 AM
Personally I buy them because it got my attention when it went from under $200 to above $300 again. It showed the possibility of being a decent investment. Many "real life" (lol) investments yield a 4-7% ROI. Bitcoin can be, and has been, much more profitable. And it's a ton of fun and has a great community! I figured, why let that money all sit in the bank, so I invested 10% of my savings into coins and I have over tripled my deposit over a few months!
Thats good too see if you buy bitcoin when its only has a low price but now that the is booming you can still buy and profit. I just dont suggest to buy when July month comes cause thats the time people will try to sell their coins to make a profit and that would be a loss for you because it might dump bitcoin price.

We cannot really say if it is good to buy since we know that halving is occuring for that time and surely many people will dump their coins, instead its good to say that today is best time to buy some coins although we can really say its risky but since halving is not totally done well we can still earn profits with this event coming.
Activity: 252
June 14, 2016, 11:51:11 PM
I buy bitcoins for the profit you can make with it, you can make a lot of profit these days by trading the bitcoins with altcoins but also with just holding them.
The halving is also coming this year so you can than make a lot of money with the halving that is coming this year, I think that is one of the best methods if you ask me.
Activity: 210
June 14, 2016, 11:42:41 PM
Personally I buy them because it got my attention when it went from under $200 to above $300 again. It showed the possibility of being a decent investment. Many "real life" (lol) investments yield a 4-7% ROI. Bitcoin can be, and has been, much more profitable. And it's a ton of fun and has a great community! I figured, why let that money all sit in the bank, so I invested 10% of my savings into coins and I have over tripled my deposit over a few months!
Thats good too see if you buy bitcoin when its only has a low price but now that the is booming you can still buy and profit. I just dont suggest to buy when July month comes cause thats the time people will try to sell their coins to make a profit and that would be a loss for you because it might dump bitcoin price.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Just another man trying to find his way.
June 14, 2016, 11:38:34 PM
I buy it cause its a only form of really protecting your money value.

And it increases on its own that itself is more reasons to invest. But its mainly for those who are actually dis trust the banking system - and what banks can do with your money by not letting you have any access in the time of need is whats even more scary.

I'm not sure if I got your point clearly. Investing in bitcoin is a risk because of the way the price fluctuates. Supposing you were among those who bought at $1000 then the price suddenly dropped to $200? Is that what you call protecting the value of money? And your misconception about banks makes me laugh. How can banks prevent you from accessing your own money? Even time deposits can be withdrawn anytime (with a certain fee, of course). Clearly your idea of the banking system is not the same as what I'm experiencing from my bank.

Lol. Maybe you should read about how the bank takes your money and lends it out to others. Yes, it may be "federally insured" but the truth is that most of the money is just digital credits and if everyone went to withdraw their cash at the same time, it would cause chaos. I am not arguing that BTC protects you from that, but I don't think a bank protects your money all too well. Just my thoughts.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Just another man trying to find his way.
June 14, 2016, 11:35:31 PM
Pages:
Jump to: