Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you buy Bitcoins? - page 43. (Read 66677 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
May 11, 2016, 11:07:24 AM
People buy bitcoins because they want to invest them in bitcoins company's or just buying them for the
first time to see what you can do with it. For now there are not many things you can do with a coin But it is growing fast
so be quick with buying it can be your last chance.

More then a currency people are treating it as a investment at a moment, as everyone is hoping high price at the time of halving so this is the right time to buy.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
May 11, 2016, 10:40:10 AM
People buy bitcoins because they want to invest them in bitcoins company's or just buying them for the
first time to see what you can do with it. For now there are not many things you can do with a coin But it is growing fast
so be quick with buying it can be your last chance.
Activity: 336
May 10, 2016, 10:49:30 AM
The main reason that people is buying is that they want to use it as their payment method and that is nice for the currency and they think that also that the value will be more worth.
So that is nice but that takes also a long time until you can make some profit with it and that would be perfect.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
May 10, 2016, 09:30:55 AM
As we know the bitcoin is a instrument to make profit & it is a virtual currency. Bitcoin is a monetary instrument which is controllable by everyone who is having bitcoin as compare to other currency(tangible).

True. Where could you find something that you are the one who can control it. Specially when it is regarding money or investing. In investing we put our money to companies and let them do it. Here is a good change.
Activity: 392
May 10, 2016, 04:50:41 AM
Im buying bit coins not just for the fun. I want to invest them into some little upcoming company's or just
invest in some gambling sites or maybe i will hold them for a halving.

No one here is buying Bitcoin for fun.
Everyone has a serious reason why he/she buys into it.
Don't forget you still belong to the early adopters.Therefore you may have a seat on a rocket which is waiting to lift off for mainstream adoption which could mean a major increase of value.

Yeah everyone is buying bitcoin for the reason to make some good money in future by selling it when price goes higher, and halving will help us in achieving that target.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
May 10, 2016, 04:25:48 AM
As we know the bitcoin is a instrument to make profit & it is a virtual currency. Bitcoin is a monetary instrument which is controllable by everyone who is having bitcoin as compare to other currency(tangible).
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
May 10, 2016, 04:17:00 AM
Im buying bit coins not just for the fun. I want to invest them into some little upcoming company's or just

No one here is buying Bitcoin for fun.
Everyone has a serious reason why he/she buys into it.
Don't forget you still belong to the early adopters.Therefore you may have a seat on a rocket which is waiting to lift off for mainstream adoption which could mean a major increase of value.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 10, 2016, 03:53:26 AM
Im buying bit coins not just for the fun. I want to invest them into some little upcoming company's or just invest in some gambling sites or maybe i will hold them for a halving.

never thinking to invest at gambling or use your bitcoin for gambling it's very high risk.
i recomended you save/hold your bitcoin until block halving or until bitcoin price reach $500
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
May 10, 2016, 03:39:13 AM
for future inflation and as a saving.
Activity: 239
May 10, 2016, 03:37:22 AM
Activity: 420
May 10, 2016, 03:30:18 AM
Usually we buy Bitcoins because we expect that the price will increase, so we can hold our coins and make good profit then , especially the halving is happening soon and we predict the price will rise after this event
That what you just have explained is the main and only reason why at least I buy coins. We buy because we hope that in the future the price is going to rise so that we can sell and make a profit.
legendary
Activity: 1512
May 09, 2016, 09:14:10 PM
The main reason I buy and have bought bitcoin is for investment with the idea/hope that in the future, bitcoin will be worth significantly more than what I bought it for.
Activity: 350
May 09, 2016, 10:07:40 AM
People is buying Bitcoins because they want to use a new payment method and that is also because more stores are accepting Bitcoin and that is nice for the people with Biticoin.
And they also want to make some profit with it if the value is going to be more worth and that would be nice.
Activity: 840
May 09, 2016, 09:34:57 AM
Good investment, specialy now
when everyone waiting for block
halving in next 2 months.

Price will go back to 600 - 700$ range,
maybe even more

i think we can reach $1000 again  Smiley
halving will be make bitcoin more strong, higher, rise and rise again Smiley

keep holding your bitcoin.

I buy bitcoin because it's a good investment. I still buy what I can afford and just holding it with hope that the price will go up anytime soon. But I don't believe that halving will have a huge impact on bitcoins price as we saw on the 2015 halving. Maybe 2 or 3 years form now, I can have a good profit.

Past is past, but everyone is hoping higher price from this halving  and they are buying at a moment, but if you have patience and can afford to hold longer then you will be making good profits.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
May 09, 2016, 09:24:11 AM
I buy Bitcoins to make some extra money of course so I can life and nice and stable life in the future. That is the only reason I make use of Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
May 01, 2016, 10:20:19 PM

maybe even more

I buy bitcoin because it's a good investment. I still buy what I can afford and just holding it with hope that the price will go up anytime soon. But I don't believe that halving will have a huge impact on bitcoins price as we saw on the 2015 halving. Maybe 2 or 3 years form now, I can have a good profit.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
May 01, 2016, 10:03:09 PM

maybe even more

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
May 01, 2016, 06:37:28 PM
I think this is still a good time to purchase bitcoins at a good price because of the great possibility of seeing a great price increasing sooner rather than later. Buying bitcoins even at $500 would guarantee us at least 100% profit  when price arrives to $500 again.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 01, 2016, 05:19:55 PM
Actually, i'm not buying bitcoin. But i earned it from signature campaign and gambling. I rarely buy bitcoin, maybe like once a month and it's for gambling and trading.
i have never bought any bitcoins to be honest as i get them for doing various activities, i also dont think that its a good idea to buy bitcoins just to spend it all on gambling

though i think people should buy bitcoins right now as it is a really good investment option that will allow them to earn vast amounts of money in a short period of time because of the price rise
Activity: 420
May 01, 2016, 05:15:52 PM
I buy bitcoins because of the fact that you can make a lot of profit with it and the fact if paying is also nice.
its two things together a currency and a profitable investment for me so that is why I'm buying it.
Pages:
Jump to: