Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you buy Bitcoins? - page 45. (Read 66677 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
April 28, 2016, 09:58:39 AM
I am buying bitcoins to make a profiy i it, I tried many ways of earning bitcoins but Sometimes i get bankcrupt
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
April 22, 2016, 05:23:05 AM
I buy bitcoin to get earn in the longterm and buy altcoins to trading
And sometimes I buy Bitcoins for invest in gambling site.
when you buy bitcoin there are many options that you can create or decide to develop and grow. there are many things in bitcoin investments although you embroider and hold it in the wallet. it includes investment and you can use it to invest in a variety of sites. I myself bought of course to invest and make profit from holding

Buy bitcoin to get real time profit in a short term without much effort. Also I won't be buying often only at certain market situation I used to buy.
Right, this year buying of bitcoin is going to bring an opportunity where we will earn a big value of money without any efforts, So that is why every one including me is busy in buying bitcoins.
The most important reason that people is buying Bitcoins is that they want to earn some profit with it and that is quite logic but it can takes a long time until it will be high.
Some people are using it also for trading or gambling and that can be also nice.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 22, 2016, 04:18:58 AM
Hoping that price will be higher in future and I can make good money from it that is the reason I am engaging myself in buying bitcoin at a moment.
Yes everyone is busy in buying bitcoin now a days and at the same time they are in confusion that what will be the time to sell their coins, I think they will have to wait for about more than a year or two as there will be more profit in more wait.

Yes indeed many of richman now buying many bitcoins because lucky they are they know the price will rise  in halving time comes as you can see now the effect of halving is slowly occur and price is rising everyday for now. And also i buy bitcoin so i can use it to gambling its my little hobby and just want to have fun. And also do tradings because it is my main source of income i buy so i have capital with it.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
April 22, 2016, 03:18:55 AM
Hoping that price will be higher in future and I can make good money from it that is the reason I am engaging myself in buying bitcoin at a moment.
Yes everyone is busy in buying bitcoin now a days and at the same time they are in confusion that what will be the time to sell their coins, I think they will have to wait for about more than a year or two as there will be more profit in more wait.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 21, 2016, 04:33:55 PM
After a small gap, i have started again buying bitcoin but in lower amount, why am i buying is because i believe that the bitcoin price will be increased in the near future and hope to make a little profit and using for personal uses buying/selling online.

I buy bitcoins because it is a profitable investment. I also spend them for mobile recharge  Grin
Mobile recharge is one of the best spendings buy bitcoin for people who can do it. You seem to have rather good investment buy consider it is not the best way.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 20, 2016, 10:37:16 AM
I buy bitcoins for the profit you can make with it, a lot of people are exactly doing the same thing and its pretty logical that they are doing the same in my eyes because you can just make a lot of money by holding them or trade them of course.

True. Investing in the easiest way. That is what bitcoin is providing now. You just have to buy coins and you are already an investor. Other ways of profiting will be in how you get more knowledge about it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 20, 2016, 10:12:51 AM
I buy bitcoins for the profit you can make with it, a lot of people are exactly doing the same thing and its pretty logical that they are doing the same in my eyes because you can just make a lot of money by holding them or trade them of course.

Yep, my very same thoughts. I only go for Bitcoins because to me it's a very sure way to earn more money Smiley
Activity: 462
April 20, 2016, 10:10:48 AM
Activity: 350
April 20, 2016, 09:33:27 AM
I buy Bitcoins to hold for the future and nothing else. I am hoping that the price in the future is going to be higher then we have ever seen, when this happens I will sell all my coins and go on with life without Bitcoin.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 19, 2016, 05:55:56 PM
I think hope to make a good money as a result of increasing prices is the reason of the most of the people who buy bitcoin.
Activity: 868
April 19, 2016, 05:42:59 PM
After a small gap, i have started again buying bitcoin but in lower amount, why am i buying is because i believe that the bitcoin price will be increased in the near future and hope to make a little profit and using for personal uses buying/selling online.

I buy bitcoins because it is a profitable investment. I also spend them for mobile recharge  Grin

Buy when you feel that price is good, keep on spending to see higher value of bitcoin in future, I am buying because I don't treat it as a currency but I view it as an best investment for future.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 19, 2016, 05:41:33 PM

Yeah and I think this is the good time to buy as price is relatively low and price will go higher at the time of halving so selling at that point would be the best decision to make.

Not that it is the best time to buy bitcoins but also it is the right time to exchange any altcoin to bitcoin because if the bitcoin price increases then the exchange rate will be lowered so there will be no profit in this case.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 19, 2016, 05:36:48 PM

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 19, 2016, 05:18:50 PM
I buy bitcoin to get earn in the longterm and buy altcoins to trading
And sometimes I buy Bitcoins for invest in gambling site.
when you buy bitcoin there are many options that you can create or decide to develop and grow. there are many things in bitcoin investments although you embroider and hold it in the wallet. it includes investment and you can use it to invest in a variety of sites. I myself bought of course to invest and make profit from holding

Buy bitcoin to get real time profit in a short term without much effort. Also I won't be buying often only at certain market situation I used to buy.
Right, this year buying of bitcoin is going to bring an opportunity where we will earn a big value of money without any efforts, So that is why every one including me is busy in buying bitcoins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 19, 2016, 03:51:38 PM
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
April 19, 2016, 03:40:15 PM
I buy bitcoins for the profit you can make with it, you can make a lot of profit with the bitcoin itself.
Buying bitcoins right now is very good and I do it for the profit only these days because of the halving that is coming.
Everyone's talking about the halving and claiming that bitcoin value would definitely go up. I'm not being skeptical here but is there like any basis for that? Seeing that almost everyone is holding on to bitcoins, I don't think that the prices would be dramatically affected. I just want to think critical and not get carried away with false hopes.
Activity: 392
April 19, 2016, 01:38:52 PM

Yeah and I think this is the good time to buy as price is relatively low and price will go higher at the time of halving so selling at that point would be the best decision to make.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 19, 2016, 01:34:57 PM
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
April 19, 2016, 01:24:04 PM
I'm buying bitcoins because you can make large profit on each bitcoin you are holding right now, so that is my main reason.
My second reason is for purchases, because I also buy sometimes digital stuff these days because here on the forum there is sometimes so nice stuff.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
April 19, 2016, 11:44:50 AM
Common mistake is expecting bitcoin solve your existential problems. Bitcoin is just money and can be used no matter what his price is. And when all this hype stop, price will stabilised and bitcoin will be much more adopted.
Pages:
Jump to: