Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 84. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 01:57:01 PM
My personal reason for loving cryptos is the independency and freedom it brings to people all over the world.
They obviously are the next step in human economy and I just can't wait to see how they will improve the way we live and do business.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
January 03, 2018, 01:09:26 PM
all the members in this forum must love crypto very much, because the facts alone I have made money from crypto quite a lot and I am very grateful for it, even more than salary in my current job
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 12:23:45 PM
I love crypto because it forces me to continue learning!! It also doesn't hurt that it has been very helpful to my finances since I started investing and trading in crypto. But the main reason, is because it keeps my mind active and forces me to keep reading, and learning more.
Activity: 420
January 03, 2018, 12:20:03 PM
I'm grateful to crypto because it's an exiting way to financial freedom. And to my friends, too. Now we can go for vacations together. Earlier that wasn't possible because of different financail levels
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 09:38:25 AM
Because it have me so much money that i can ever have with working for years with crypto now i just need a couple of months to earn years of working!
Activity: 630
January 03, 2018, 09:06:59 AM
I love crypto because of the freedom that it brings and the superior technology that is made available to anyone all over the world! You do not need to belong to any special group or have certain qualification before you can exercise your economic right. Cryptocurrrency is the best that ever happen to Humanity!
Activity: 322
January 03, 2018, 09:01:09 AM
Crypto is a beautiful way to earn money. There is no official requirement to start deal with this system. People love this system because of its benefit and easier working system.
No bank is involved with it so we don’t need to have an account so we can hide our personal information and can earn money with hiding us. People of different society can connect each other by using crypto and these are the main cause to loving it.
Activity: 210
Never DO AIRDROPS
January 02, 2018, 12:48:53 PM
Love Crypto because it more safer to store much money inside it, as long as it secured. And, we cant tracked by Evil who want stole our money. And, you can trade with many optional market here.
Activity: 182
January 02, 2018, 12:47:37 PM
I love crypto because it serves as the insigna of a new generation. i can see that this is starting to revolutionize the entire economy. This community allowed all people of to participate on equal footing. Initially im really amazed at how this entire thing works, and now i came to really understand how people in the position regulates to their profit what we work for.  Atleast here, we get to participate in the trade directly and without self profiting media.
Activity: 135
January 02, 2018, 12:46:00 PM

I love crypto because of financial freedom, I love reading the projects and giving us endless possibilities.
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
January 02, 2018, 12:34:15 PM
I guess one of the main reason is the opportunity it gives to achieve financial independence in a quite short time, something that no other realm of human activity would offer.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 12:27:46 PM
Crypto is a digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography.I am also intersted in it because it give me a chance to earn money . It is the best way to become rich so i love crypto.
Activity: 238
December 30, 2017, 09:45:13 AM
I like the anonymity of the crypto currency. Perhaps this is the most important thing for which I like it. Another good thing is that it is constantly becoming more expensive, even if there are sharp falls, such as now.
Activity: 154
Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live
December 30, 2017, 04:43:06 AM
Crypto gives me a chance for financial freedom. Doing bounties, airdrops and ICOs are ways to augment income to my earnings. In the other hand, cryptocurrencies is in at the moment.
Activity: 267
December 30, 2017, 04:38:30 AM
I like crypto because the technology offered fast deals saves time, small fee and evolution and crypto now has changed my finances and I am now free without any boss who set me up every day. I think crypto makes us free to be financially.krypto has changed aspects of my life even now I can often vacation anywhere - where from my krypto sales money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
December 30, 2017, 03:27:49 AM
I of course love against crypto, the fundamental reason of course because of the income I get from this field is very promising if it all together.
Activity: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 30, 2017, 03:23:47 AM
I love cryptocurrency due to its accessibility everywhere  is the biggest advantages and I realize that cryptocurrency is the future of digital currency where all countries are working how to implement or how to ban if there is no possibilities to implement by them so nothing is going to control the cyptocurrency as its time's requirement to have every one in future.
Activity: 43
December 30, 2017, 03:19:42 AM
For this world crypto currency is the only option for the future and it is required by the world of finance to create the best choice to handle your financial requirement and you are not depend upon any bank or any country boundary limitation and the concept that you can access globally anywhere and anytime which attracts me more.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
BitcoreService.com
December 30, 2017, 03:19:34 AM
crypto give us new experience at payment processor, also we can get some crypto by join giveaway airdrop etc. in first time faucet is my way to get bitcoin, but now to hard to get free bitcoin, now im daily trader Cheesy
Activity: 154
December 30, 2017, 03:11:18 AM
I love cryptocurrency as it gives people more financial flexibility and freedom compared to our physical cash. It allows you to do transactions that paper money cannot give and for me that is a good thing.
Pages:
Jump to: