Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 82. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 290
www.thegeomadao.com
January 06, 2018, 04:16:03 PM
I love crypto because , when i starting to crypto world , i feel my life is more better , all is because of my friend suggest me to learning about crypto on this forum.
but i have other reason , maybe like crypto made a simple transaction without bank , fast , easy and user friendly.
maybe at crypto , some transaction cannot refunded because our fault , like send transaction to wrong address , this my experience and i feeling stressed because i send a lot transaction to wrong address , this not wrong address , but , this is my fault to forget the private key of my secondary address , and i lost all of my funds feeling bad.
but i trying to learn from my fault , and i never do this again.
i keep love crypto , because crypto , make my life feel more better , and make my transaction to my friend more easy because i cannot register bank on my country.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 04:11:53 PM
I love it for a few reasons

1. It has the ability to make our lives easier

2. It has the ability to disrupt a lot of industries that are controlled and monopolised.

We are living in very exciting times!
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
January 06, 2018, 01:51:56 PM
I love the concept of cryptocurrency about avoiding a corruption and frauds. It also helps most people in economic aspects and doesn't depend on the status of rich or poor.
Cryptocurrency also is a useful payment for those who wants to buy something or people who have business over the internet that needs an instant way in a transaction. Because we know that it doesn't need Visa, passport, National ID card, etc.

Activity: 588
Merit: 107
January 06, 2018, 01:32:15 PM
I love crypto for the following reasons:
1. Cross border payments to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
2. I'm building my nest egg for retirement and crypto is providing me the "vehicle" to achieve it at the soonest possible time.
3. Free money thru airdrops and signature campaigns  Grin
Activity: 392
January 06, 2018, 01:27:51 PM

I personally, because of the benefits I can get. with investments and trades can make me gain a double advantage. this is why I am involved in crypto
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 01:26:09 PM
Same as you, other than profit everyone on, there is the thrill of being a part of everyone around the world.
Activity: 308
January 06, 2018, 01:17:26 PM
I love the crypto currency for the fact that it quickly changes the world. A completely new industry is being created. I like it very much and it inspires me.   Smiley
Activity: 98
January 06, 2018, 07:25:06 AM
I love cryptocurrencies because it is innovative and it brings convenience to users. As you said it connects us who are from different parts of the world, it solves our financial crisis. It literally is the best invention, 3rd to Internet and Desktop.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
January 06, 2018, 07:15:42 AM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?

The first reason why i love crypto is also because we can receive payments all over the world. Sending money, making transaction, or something is not difficult. But the real reason now why I love crypto is because I can make more money from it but in a very unique way. Yes it is not simple, but not really hard. Lot of people still can't understamd how it works and some have no idea about it so I very lucky.
Activity: 236
January 06, 2018, 06:47:54 AM
I love crypto as it is exciting technology. I love new technology and right now this is one of the most hyped technology.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 06:27:43 AM
Very existing process. I used to collect real coins. Now I collect virtual coins))
Plus it gives a possibility to earn some money
Activity: 78
January 06, 2018, 06:24:29 AM
its change my financial life. so i am loving it Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 406
January 06, 2018, 06:18:28 AM
This is a new era of money on our planet and I'm very happy that get here at the very beginning.
Also, I don't want go to the usual job, get small money and leave there nerves and time. Right now I'm on maternity leave and earn more giving less time.
Activity: 157
January 06, 2018, 05:14:02 AM
easily to anwser this question. I love crypto because I can earn money by investing or trading in it. Besides, I can also use crypto for payment. It is really the big invention of the people.
Activity: 156
January 06, 2018, 05:03:44 AM
Crypto is a more of legal way to make money and with d current situation in my country(nigeria) it best way to survive out here
Activity: 196
January 06, 2018, 12:30:08 AM

Why are you interested?
Just because it can make me profitable, then I will invest in it, if it loses the value of speculation, then I will leave.
Activity: 434
January 05, 2018, 11:48:05 PM

Why are you interested?
The interest that brought me to get bitcoin in the first place was the fact that you could open an account without having to go through all the trouble of verifying yourself and stuff like that, that is so common these days, and the fact that you can earn money with bitcoin is just a nice benefit as well.
Activity: 448
January 05, 2018, 11:14:20 PM

Why are you interested?

You said some of it and i will like to add that I love that the community is involved in creating money than allowing institutions to do this for us. Money is about trust and crypto is slowly enbling us to trust each other globally. This is why i love crypto and why i think it is a game changer
Activity: 123
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
January 05, 2018, 09:02:06 PM
I love the fact that crypto provides ways to have additional income and possibly a ticket to financial freedom. I’m new to crypto but I heard a lot of success stories which inspires me to start this venture. I also believe that cryptocurrency is the future of our financial system, and I am determined to pursue this way for my future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
January 05, 2018, 08:51:17 PM
Like Bitcoin, Crypto is also very useful to increase the income by trading some altcoin. It also make great opportunities for traders to increase their wealth.
Pages:
Jump to: