Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 81. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 11:35:25 PM
Crypto is a digital currency.  In which no froud to theft money. Day by day his prices increase at a very good speedly. I am started in investment with my friends, And received a l lot benefits.  I loving cryptocurrency because  he is solve my financial  problems. Thanks
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 06, 2018, 11:13:23 PM
I love crypto world because its a means to make some extra money, and possibly a millionaire if you make good moves.
I love it sincerely because it can bring me much moeny and I can also make a lot of friends through it.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
January 06, 2018, 11:05:14 PM
I really love crypto since it gave me the opportunity to earn more than my regular job and because of this I started to earn more that I am building my own house now. I'm starting to do investment as well for my family that's why I am looking for upcoming coins that I think will benefit me a lot. Not only that, I gained more knowledge about business and economics that I can definitely use in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
January 06, 2018, 10:54:23 PM
I love crypto because it change my life,it brings me lot of new friends and it gives me more knowledge about cryptos and trading analysis. And i do share my knowledge too with my new friends i encountered.And with my earnings here in crypto,i can do help with those old ages in the street.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
January 06, 2018, 09:52:22 PM
Because crypto is a life-changer for everyone who believes in it, besides, it's already tested and others have even testified how their lives has changed when they engaged in cryptos. It's the biggest wealth sharing technology already today so i myself had witnessed and experienced already that it is indeed a life-changer and i love to be part of it too and would be glad to share what i experienced already to others who want to do the same too.
Activity: 203
January 06, 2018, 09:34:07 PM
I love crypto because it let us to communicate and meet different people and it also gives us a lot of opportunities for the future
Activity: 392
January 06, 2018, 07:57:19 PM
I love Crypto, because it's financial freedom! It's a lot of money! It's interesting! This is my hobby - work) !!!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 07:53:32 PM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?

I love being able to learn something new every morning. We are part of something special people will talk about 20 years from now.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
January 06, 2018, 07:21:00 PM

I love crypto its because it can help my financial it can help my schooling.

Why are you interested?

I love crypto because its give us a good investment and profit,and im interested its way of how to run this kind of  investment process in the  world of digital currency technology.cryptocurrency business can give us me now everyday a new exciting challenge everyday,especially in trading investment.because in trading you can challenge yourself between the price value in the market and then the some kind of worth altcoins that you want  to buy and sell to obtain a huge profit or to sell your own bitcoin with a great value so that you can earn huge yields.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
January 06, 2018, 07:13:55 PM
Cryptocurrency is a convinient and easy way transacting our transactions by payment method and can be helps us financial services.I do love crypto its change me financially ,I could say I am financially free because of this,I learned how to manage well and be wise in money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 07:05:51 PM
Crypto currency is our future. I believe that soon the crypto currency will partially replace the centralized currency and make people's lives much easier.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 06, 2018, 06:46:38 PM
because crypto is a very promising investment place than we invest in gold or forex
Activity: 350
January 06, 2018, 06:44:05 PM
Cryptocurrency helps us to have a new payment method in the world, which is faster than bank payments. You can also money with the help bounty, trade and investing in ICO.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
January 06, 2018, 06:33:07 PM

Why are you interested?

I love crypto because its give us a good investment and profit,and im interested its way of how to run this kind of  investment process in the  world of digital currency technology.cryptocurrency business can give us me now everyday a new exciting challenge everyday,especially in trading investment.because in trading you can challenge yourself between the price value in the market and then the some kind of worth altcoins that you want  to buy and sell to obtain a huge profit or to sell your own bitcoin with a great value so that you can earn huge yields.
Activity: 308
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
January 06, 2018, 06:18:33 PM
Thanks to the trade in crypto currency, I was able to quit my job, which I hated. It is very good. Now my income is much more than my salary from a former job.
Activity: 518
January 06, 2018, 05:52:06 PM
Hello! I really enjoy to get new information! I become more educated with cryptocurrency and I am happy with this! Also I know here people who really get independed with cryptocurrency. One woman get divorced and living without the husband - sadist today. She could change her life wit btc!  So a lot of people can say "thank you crypto". I just started my way here and I hope that it the future I also will say thank you for better life and I with to all only good thing in life! Good luck! Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
January 06, 2018, 05:41:40 PM
because the system used is so curious that I must be able to know it or rather always want to know with a new thing and then also the more fore I also can little use it to be able to support my life either way any of the cryptocurrency it
Activity: 234
January 06, 2018, 05:39:20 PM
Because how disruptive and revolutionary the technology is!

I can't wait to see how it can change everything in the foreseeable future.
Activity: 462
January 06, 2018, 05:13:27 PM
because i love risk and i want to become rich:) there is no place I can make that much money in such a short time.
Activity: 350
January 06, 2018, 04:53:34 PM
because It gives me extra income. also, when i join blog campaign, i am able to hone my writing skills, likewise summarizing and putting my ideas into words. i am also able to use my extra time in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: