Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you invest in ICOs? - page 2. (Read 8112 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
November 08, 2017, 10:11:10 AM
Nowadays I rarely participate in ICOs, because in 95% of cases tokens price fall below ICO after it hits the market. Recently I've bought several tokens just as a long term investment, but now I'm disappointed since I could have bought them cheaper on the market.

I too have a similar approach. Previously, I have request rank as one of the top ICO to invest in. I even have 2 whitelist. However, on the day itself, after observing for a period of time, i ended up not buying any. Right now, a lot of focus is on the upcoming btc fork.
Activity: 131
Merit: 101
November 08, 2017, 09:56:52 AM
Nowadays I rarely participate in ICOs, because in 95% of cases tokens price fall below ICO after it hits the market. Recently I've bought several tokens just as a long term investment, but now I'm disappointed since I could have bought them cheaper on the market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 09:47:41 AM
Now there are fewer and fewer good ICOs. Now we have to carefully study the product and the team. Very big competition. Well, the upcoming bitcoin bitcoin. In short, not the best time to participate in the ICO, in my opinion.

I invest in ico by joining the bounty campaign since I do not have much money to buy the ico tokens, also I think this is a good way to keep in touch with the project and know much detail information and discussion about it.

I never been tried investing in any ICO's but I believe that this question is having very simple answer. Why do you invest in ICO's? Well, simply because people want to gain profit or to have an extra income. Aside from getting fun, I do believe that this is the very main reason why investing on it. If I am wrong then can you tell me why? Is there any main reason  why do people invest on it?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
November 08, 2017, 09:13:41 AM
the first goal of course to get more profits in the accompaniment with the hope that we participate ico to participate the successful the greater the profit we earn when we invest there must be some pre ico stage there we can choose want the highest or normal high bonus
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 08:32:06 AM
because ICO can help me make more profit and choosing ICO now is very difficult and if we get the right choice then surely we will have a lot of profit and the price of that altcoin can go to the moon
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
November 08, 2017, 08:24:47 AM
Because they are profitable and can help me in the future. But not all ICOs are worth investing.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
November 08, 2017, 07:01:00 AM
Now there are fewer and fewer good ICOs. Now we have to carefully study the product and the team. Very big competition. Well, the upcoming bitcoin bitcoin. In short, not the best time to participate in the ICO, in my opinion.

I invest in ico by joining the bounty campaign since I do not have much money to buy the ico tokens, also I think this is a good way to keep in touch with the project and know much detail information and discussion about it.

That's a nice idea of joining the bounty campaign while you don't have that amount of money, and its a good way of making profit because you can have the chance of earning bounty tokens which you can sell in trading site in the future. By that idea your earnings in the future will be used for possible investments that you are going to join with, and there's a lot more promising ICO's to come so you could invest and earn bigger profits compared from the bounties given to you.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
November 08, 2017, 06:56:33 AM

Activity: 163
November 08, 2017, 06:53:43 AM
If I invest and ico the first thing I think is that it will make me profitable after putting in a little capital but maybe it will be risky it will cost me money for me. 50:50 and if I'm lucky I'll get 5 or 10 times the profit but it could be lost. Between the choice of losing 1 and getting 10 I would venture out
Activity: 798
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
November 08, 2017, 06:32:12 AM
I am investing in ICO because i believe the project will success after read whitepaper and searching information about the project.
You can get more profit when investing in ICO because usually get bonus sale.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 05:06:09 AM
I believe ICOs are a great investment, you just have to find the right ones to invest in. Some ICOs give a great return on investment and some do not. What sets them apart is their plan and the business backing the coin. This is why you have to do your research before investing, so you can reduce the possibility of making a careless investment.
Activity: 14
November 07, 2017, 07:23:47 PM
Hi,
this thread I want to ask you: Why do you, if you do, invest in ICOs?
I see horrible huge amounts of money going to those. What do investors think to get in return?
Mostly it's the same case: ICO starts, much money comes in, you get the coins.
But what if those coins do not get back the initial worth?
Or do you invest because of other reasons?

For example (disclaimer: this is NOT hate!):
Why did trueflip.io get over $4,7 Million?

Thank you for answers!
there are still many people who invest in ICO is my answer because it means ICO is still considered to be profitable by many people and I hope it still happens

we all do bro, we all do! Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 07, 2017, 07:22:19 PM
Hi,
I see horrible huge amounts of money going to those. What do investors think to get in return?

Thank you for answers!
there are still many people who invest in ICO is my answer because it means ICO is still considered to be profitable by many people and I hope it still happens
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
November 07, 2017, 07:18:39 PM
Activity: 200
November 07, 2017, 06:08:23 PM
Cause it can be a good investment. Easy.  Smiley
Activity: 16
November 07, 2017, 05:33:34 PM
Several reasons:

• Because I value the profit that the project brings me
  • Because I value the benefit that the project brings society
  • Because I value the service / product that the company will provide me with if successful

But I personally haven't invested in any ICO except for the Envion one. I'm holding out for better legal situations and less predatory dynamics.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Sound. Fury. Signifying.
November 06, 2017, 10:14:12 PM
Hi,

Thank you for answers!

Your keyword: "Invest"

I invest in ICOs for the same reason I invest in anything--because I think I can identify valuable projects, and by supporting them, I can gain some small benefit for myself.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
November 06, 2017, 10:12:00 PM
Offcourse I would like to get big profit and hopefully the price will going up just like Bitcoin and Ethereum and give me return more than 1,000% in 1 year. Then also I want to follow the trend now, because many investor and spekulan jump into Crypto. And also when I open google, youtube, email and other social media always any ICO advertisment so make me want to try it.
Activity: 34
November 06, 2017, 10:10:26 PM
 There are some people who see ICOs as a way to make a quick profit. Well, I can agree with It, but at the same time I can't.  Before investing in an ICO project, you have to be very sure about the project.

You should do your own due diligence, investigate the viability of the project and the team behind it. You also have to consider if indeed the project requires its own token to work or if it can work of an already existing token system.

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT thing to consider is to NOT invest money you cannot afford to lose due to the risk involved.
Activity: 434
November 06, 2017, 10:04:53 PM
We and other participants invest in ICO with a reasons. Which is, we believe that a specific coin might do as much like bitcoin or might be close enough to what bitcoin does to its early investors and holders. If an altcoin is successful, it might produce huge amount of profit gain which is our target and should be your target for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: