Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you invest in ICOs? - page 4. (Read 8114 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 12, 2017, 11:59:45 AM
1st reason we believe that we will earn a lot of profit very fast cause if there is a good project you have the opportunity to be huge in the future. Grin

A fast profits always has a high risk in same time. You can have profits if you can sell your token at highest price after listed on exchange, but then you will be loser if you can not sell your tokens before others took profits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 06:04:14 AM
because I think ICO promises if the ICO is really successful and running well.
Activity: 154
October 12, 2017, 05:44:13 AM
The only reason why people invest money on ICO's in the first place was because of money. If you ask someone who invested on an ICO and says that his reason for investing in a particular ICO is because he wants to support that particular project, think again. Why would people really invest on ICO's and look for a good one? The only answer is that they want to profit from it and because of the possible gain, they take risk.
Activity: 106
October 12, 2017, 05:42:24 AM
I see it as people trying to be first, so that they have the chance of getting ridiculous profits. In most of the cases this is not going to happen, but for some it will. A problem is that the cases people hear about are the coins that do well, and then when they're trying to make a decision about going into a ICO or not this is what they recall. This is simply because of the way our brain works, and there are many psychological reasons that make ICO's look great.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 04:45:52 PM
NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.
Activity: 364
October 11, 2017, 03:54:51 AM
because the new ico that has good prospects will be more profitable, and my pleasure for me to be involved with a project that will be successful in the future Smiley such as etherparty, crowdwiz, and domraider, I've been involved there
Activity: 266
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
October 11, 2017, 03:51:21 AM
I like to invest ICO Because ICO are most profitable investment Platform, And I believe ICO are most profitable investment ever.
Remember every investment there is risk involved so be carefully to choose ICO, there is lots of Summer
I purchase coins that are within the ICO when there is enough coins for me to have for something else because investment with an ICO require a whole lot of patience.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
October 11, 2017, 03:49:21 AM
For me investing in ICO is a gamble, a risk you are willing to handle.  I personally joined some ICO because I believe the project will be worth it and believing that the coins I received from the team as an exchange from the money I invest in will have high gains.  People who are not willing to gamble should stay away from this because some projects may not turn out the way as expected but if the project boom then you can have more profits of multiple folds.  Cryptocurrencies are not for faint of hearts.

Precisely, its a gamble in a way that you have to risk your money to invest to an ICO without any assurance if the project will be successful or not. Its mainly the reason why I never tried investing on ICO but im not closing my doors though because i can see now that there are a lot of promising ICO's that are legit.
Activity: 476
October 11, 2017, 03:38:07 AM
I like to invest ICO Because ICO are most profitable investment Platform, And I believe ICO are most profitable investment ever.
Remember every investment there is risk involved so be carefully to choose ICO, there is lots of Summer
Activity: 322
October 11, 2017, 03:34:35 AM
The reason I invest in ICOs, it is very cheap value to buy at that moment, even presale period if it is possible. If you believe in the project and if you would buy when it goes to exchanges why not to buy earlier with adventegous price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
October 11, 2017, 03:24:03 AM
I think quite a lot of people invest in ICOs because it is a good initial investment place when it succeeds they can make a lot of money from ICO but there are also many investors who take a lot of money from ICO when it's enough Once the developer is no longer developing, your money will disappear. Those who have the intention to invest in it best to carefully consider it as development team, development roadmap, marketing campaign, customer support how .. If you feel like Trust the decision to invest in it.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 03:22:46 AM
There are various reasons...
The best reason is, when I learned about a great project, I can not put up with my upfront investment. Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 11, 2017, 03:14:46 AM
1st reason we believe that we will earn a lot of profit very fast cause if there is a good project you have the opportunity to be huge in the future. Grin

Activity: 462
Merit: 257
October 11, 2017, 03:11:45 AM
Hi,
this thread I want to ask you: Why do you, if you do, invest in ICOs?
I see horrible huge amounts of money going to those. What do investors think to get in return?
Mostly it's the same case: ICO starts, much money comes in, you get the coins.
But what if those coins do not get back the initial worth?
Or do you invest because of other reasons?

For example (disclaimer: this is NOT hate!):
Why did trueflip.io get over $4,7 Million?

Thank you for answers!
for what I invest money in ico or project,
yes because if ico success we will likely get a lot of profit
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
October 11, 2017, 03:09:39 AM
I do not try to pursue any high moral/social goals with my investments. Getting money is just the matter of investment for me.
Activity: 235
October 11, 2017, 03:07:01 AM
I choose to invest because they still can be extremely profitable and are changing the eco-system in so many different industries.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
October 11, 2017, 02:04:26 AM
I can get some free coins. And this coins can grow big in value, leaving you with huge profit (even if you didnt spend any of your money)
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
October 11, 2017, 01:40:28 AM
I invested in the ico because most of the time when the campaign is done the investment capital usually happen x 3 to 10 or more depending in the demand of the community. I found out also that there is profit in the ico, whether you participate as investors or participants in th bounty campaign.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 01:13:23 AM
The name of the game is to make money. The reason to invest in ICOs is to make money. It is not a hobby to invest in ICOs.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
October 11, 2017, 01:11:28 AM
Hi,
this thread I want to ask you: Why do you, if you do, invest in ICOs?
I see horrible huge amounts of money going to those. What do investors think to get in return?
Mostly it's the same case: ICO starts, much money comes in, you get the coins.
But what if those coins do not get back the initial worth?
Or do you invest because of other reasons?

For example (disclaimer: this is NOT hate!):
Why did trueflip.io get over $4,7 Million?

Thank you for answers!

ICO for me is an investment food that I can considered, Because there are some ICO project would really help you anyhow to grow your capital investment. Just make sure that token has a good potentials has promising plan to their project. Due to I've been tried it several time to invest in the ICO crowdsale or pre-sales ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: