Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you invest in ICOs? - page 7. (Read 8112 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
October 01, 2017, 12:03:47 PM
ICO is fundraising activity organized to make altcoin able to floor on exchange properly. If we carefully do analysis that maybe profitable. Then we can get huge profits by investing in ICO. Though sometimes we may suffer huge losses from that.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
October 01, 2017, 11:43:40 AM
I invest in ICO because I get a high ROI of my investment in just a few months. I sell most of my tokens to get back my investment and hold the remaining to sell in a better value. Till date, I haven't had a loss in any ICO. (Though one never made to market., I'm in overall profit)
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 01, 2017, 11:37:09 AM
Investing into ICO's were a good way to multiply the investment. Ico most of the time after pre-sale while getting listed to the exchanges, initial circulation as well price increase happens on the inflow. Based on this one can easily profit big comparatively and very few declines in value.
Yes. Multiples the investment. It depends on the altcoin. CTX is proving to the investors with its massive growth. The project they have taken is becoming more successful. So investing in CTX would surely bring a good turnover.
Actually Cartaxi has low score on hacked.com review ICO, other website review about ICO also give this project low score as hacked.com . I'm an investor usually use hacked.com to know whom is project I can invest? Therefore, I think hacked.con does not give wrong score for this project.
yeah it's a bit proved that CarTaxi is quite reliable, of course hacked.com will not give that value by disordered, they will certainly see things in the CarTaxi project to judge it, other than that CarTaxi's ideas and projects are very likely to be done and realized and that's what matters most in crowdfunding
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
October 01, 2017, 09:12:55 AM
Hi,
this thread I want to ask you: Why do you, if you do, invest in ICOs?
I see horrible huge amounts of money going to those. What do investors think to get in return?
Mostly it's the same case: ICO starts, much money comes in, you get the coins.
But what if those coins do not get back the initial worth?
Or do you invest because of other reasons?

For example (disclaimer: this is NOT hate!):
Why did trueflip.io get over $4,7 Million?

Thank you for answers!
I invest in ICOs only to make profit from my investment. I only invest in ICOs that I have read about and understood what their technology is all about. Once I am certain, I give it a shot.

You have to understand that profit goes along with risk, in every investment there is risk involved. I usually buy in early so that I can get bonuses as well.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 01, 2017, 06:29:18 AM
I was investing in ICO's for the money, for a while it felt like guaranteed profits, now there are just too many to keep up with and too many tokens end up being cheaper shortly after they hit exchanges (BNT, SONM...).   
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Dijual
October 01, 2017, 06:25:20 AM
Hi,
I see horrible huge amounts of money going to those. What do investors think to get in return?

Thank you for answers!

I still invest to some ICO's that I think still promising and have an oppurtunity to compete in the market. There are still ICO that strong enough and increasing rapidly . I just simply believe that investing in some ICO is still the simpliest and profitable way .
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 01, 2017, 05:05:58 AM
Because I like speculation and want to get big consistent profit, invest here is high risk high return but promises consistent profit if we continue to learn how to manage the risk. Sometimes once I lose but 2 times getting a profit, this is a good start to learn to make investment, continue to learn and always want make make money is key of succes.
Activity: 518
September 30, 2017, 04:42:09 PM
Investing into ICO's were a good way to multiply the investment. Ico most of the time after pre-sale while getting listed to the exchanges, initial circulation as well price increase happens on the inflow. Based on this one can easily profit big comparatively and very few declines in value.
Yes. Multiples the investment. It depends on the altcoin. CTX is proving to the investors with its massive growth. The project they have taken is becoming more successful. So investing in CTX would surely bring a good turnover.
Actually Cartaxi has low score on hacked.com review ICO, other website review about ICO also give this project low score as hacked.com . I'm an investor usually use hacked.com to know whom is project I can invest? Therefore, I think hacked.con does not give wrong score for this project.
Activity: 265
Merit: 101
Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy
September 30, 2017, 04:35:56 PM
Sometimes ICOs are really cheap. Like <0.1$ per coin. And if the project seems interesting, the team behind it is competent and they have a chance for success. You don't want to miss this chance from 0.1$ to go at 10$ for example. It's mostly a high risk high reward system.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
September 30, 2017, 04:29:42 PM
We're hoping for a good opportunity of coarse. That's the real deal that's why we spend some money and hoping for their success. But not all icos became successful. It'll depends on their strategy.
Activity: 532
Presale is live!
September 30, 2017, 04:13:20 PM
I only invest in ICOs where I believe there is a real opportunity to make good money. If I think it is a scam I probably would not invest.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
September 30, 2017, 04:06:02 PM
Of course for more profit. If you choose a good ico and invest on it you can earn with lot of profits. For me it's a very enjoyably thing too.  Grin
Activity: 224
September 30, 2017, 04:05:16 PM
Because investing in ICO are big chances but also high risk, nobody knows where the markets will go or not and so on the chances to see profits and projects haha there are interesting things but also risky moments  Grin
Activity: 322
September 30, 2017, 03:12:26 PM
We're investing in icos because we are hoping for something big. That's why we review it first before we join and spend some money because we don't want any hassle in return. I'm sure that everyone have the same opinion as mine. It's a fact.
Activity: 339
September 30, 2017, 03:05:11 PM
I think they are investing for a good project. not just choose the project to be invested. they first learn the project. if it feels good enough, then they invest. Yes they are investing to make a profit from the money invested. But if you only have a little capital, you will also get a little profit. that's my opinion.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
September 30, 2017, 02:54:49 PM
ICO's can give great profit when they become successful. But there is always a risk because not all ICO's will enter the exchanges. It  best to consult and read online about it before investing.

Yeah it's all upto lots of things.
ZRX was so great and of course OmiseGO.
But MANA wasn't good even there was hype.
Activity: 448
cryptotal
September 30, 2017, 02:23:31 PM
ICO's can give great profit when they become successful. But there is always a risk because not all ICO's will enter the exchanges. It  best to consult and read online about it before investing.
Activity: 194
September 30, 2017, 01:52:43 PM
Hi,

Thank you for answers!

Because I have faith in that certain ICO that it would be a good invest specially in long term and would yoeld decent profit for me in the future.
Activity: 194
September 30, 2017, 01:51:14 PM
Hi,

Thank you for answers!

Because I have faith in that certain ICO that it would be a good invest specially in long term and would yoeld decent profit for me in the future.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟
September 30, 2017, 01:45:15 PM
well if you actually want to invest in an ICO it is important first of all to find a project that is interesting, innovating, useful and which you believe in. If you're looking to make quick money invest in an ICO or presale that causes a craze and then sell as soon as they appear on an exchange Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: