Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Doge coin is bad - page 27. (Read 171473 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 04, 2014, 03:16:45 AM
Dogecoin serves its purpose for what it is, but will never reach $1, 1c perhaps, but highly unlikley.
Good coin for beginners, good community for learning about mining etc, but seriously once you have mined them, exchange them for something that is a serious currency with a purpose, like NXT, Darkcoin, Megacoin etc.
there is less than a year of mining with doge before the 100 billion are mined and then its another 5 billion each year after that!

OK.

My $.02.

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
May 04, 2014, 03:09:41 AM
Dogecoin serves its purpose for what it is, but will never reach $1, 1c perhaps, but highly unlikley.
Good coin for beginners, good community for learning about mining etc, but seriously once you have mined them, exchange them for something that is a serious currency with a purpose, like NXT, Darkcoin, Megacoin etc.
there is less than a year of mining with doge before the 100 billion are mined and then its another 5 billion each year after that!
May 03, 2014, 06:08:36 AM
Well said. It's time to realise that wars betweens cryptocurrencies are ridiculous - we're all in the same fight against the fiat economy.

Lol nice naivety, 99.9% of everybody here is here for profit and get fiat money  Cheesy

Well, yeah.

My $.02.

Wink
May 03, 2014, 06:07:44 AM
In my perspective, Dogecoin's community is a bit better than Bitcoin's. For some reason, most of them agree on the same things. Even if it's broken grammar, English, or sense all together, you can't help but love them.

And I'm not even being sarcastic, or joking. You can't hate them.

Yeah, they can.

Those who fear something will be taken from them.

Problem is, Dogecoin takes nothing away from any other coin but they are too fearful and ignorant to realise that.

My $.02.

Wink

Well said. It's time to realise that wars betweens cryptocurrencies are ridiculous - we're all in the same fight against the fiat economy.

Thank you for your kind and insightful reply.

My $.02.

Wink

Activity: 462
Merit: 253
May 02, 2014, 11:06:17 PM

Doge will not help BTC that is nonsense.. for all the reasons i have repeated non stop..... thinking that is simply ridiculous !
On the contrary it has done damage and i have said i can prove it and shown you all simply by opening your eyes.. Doge is crypto cancer killing our scene !
Should i go screen-cap the general non-crypto public's response to it ? So i can show you all your full of shit ?

it's a shitty scrypt clone coin that offers nothing but a fake bag holder community interested in dumping for profit at some point.
and it was a clone put out far after a few hundred were released before it making it like the 343rd shitty pissy scrypt clone.. with new name / icon.

Bag holders making pitiful excuses .... as ALWAYS

oh oh ohhh i have scrypt clone.. it's the Bitcoin Killer and will take over the worldz !!1111 LIEKOMFGBBQ !!!ONE

gimme a god damn break

bump my topic with valid assertions and serious points i brought more guys.. keep them dummy shell accounts warm lol
if you we're smart you'd shut up because you know every single word i have said beating this coin into the dirt is spot on laser like accurate !
bump it more.. i love handing out shovels ..i won't run out any time soon Wink

And yet, in your long post you give no other arguments that "But it is based on the same code that another coin has therefore it should not have any value!". The fact that has the same foundation as Litecoin is irrelevent - what counts is the economy that is built over it. Besides, it's not even true that its a clone; there a many interesting features in it; 5 Billion perpetual inflation, short-term block halvings, the digishield.

A fake community? Really? We're one of the most active subs on Reddit, and we've done more concrete actions than all the cryptos combined, if we consider it in proportion to our small market cap - therefore there is value in our coins. We would not have invested in a Nascar or gave to charity if our aim was simply short-term pump-n-dump profits.

The response of the public is wonderful, really. Journalists seem amazed by the dogecar story Cheesy

Agreed.
Doge has done more to attract new people kids to crypto currency than any other coin outside of bitcoin itself.

Kids like dogs. Everyone knows that...

Disney and movies/cartoons for kids oten use dogs (Beethoven, 101 dalmations, Scooby-Doo, The Shaggy Dog, Benji, Lassie etc.). The animals adopted in the commercials are common and play the role of children’s company.

That's why it's popular.

Btw, I don't think focusing on a community of kids is good in business...

Kids? More like young adults - and that's the demographic that has the most potential to understand cryptocurrencies, it's also the demographic that is the most willing to take risks, such as invest in Bitcoin and Dogecoin.

But really, there's persons of all ages in our community, anyone who has a sense of humour feels welcomed there.

Lol nice naivety, 99.9% of everybody here is here for profit and get fiat money  Cheesy

Not in Dogecoin, at least way less than 99.9% (proof: you have not invested in it Cheesy ), and that's why it will win in the end.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
May 02, 2014, 11:03:00 PM

Lol nice naivety, 99.9% of everybody here is here for profit and get fiat money  Cheesy
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
May 02, 2014, 10:47:23 PM
Agreed.
Doge has done more to attract new people kids to crypto currency than any other coin outside of bitcoin itself.

Kids like dogs. Everyone knows that...

Disney and movies/cartoons for kids oten use dogs (Beethoven, 101 dalmations, Scooby-Doo, The Shaggy Dog, Benji, Lassie etc.). The animals adopted in the commercials are common and play the role of children’s company.

That's why it's popular.

Btw, I don't think focusing on a community of kids is good in business...

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
May 02, 2014, 10:45:25 PM
May 02, 2014, 10:31:45 PM
In my perspective, Dogecoin's community is a bit better than Bitcoin's. For some reason, most of them agree on the same things. Even if it's broken grammar, English, or sense all together, you can't help but love them.

Yeah, they can.

Problem is, Dogecoin takes nothing away from any other coin but they are too fearful and ignorant to realise that.

My $.02.

Wink

May 02, 2014, 10:29:04 PM

Yeah, they can.

My $.02.

Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 02, 2014, 10:24:29 PM

May 02, 2014, 10:22:01 PM
send me some and i will advertise your Doge coin Wink

seriously guys round up a fund to pay me and i will hype your coin harder than you seen any scam coin hyped before  Grin

We don't need artificial hype, and our community is strong enough to take care of itself Smiley

Agreed.
Doge has done more to attract new people to crypto currency than any other coin outside of bitcoin itself.

BARK!

BARK, BARK!

BARK,  BARK, GROWL!

You are correct!

My $.02.

Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
May 02, 2014, 09:23:34 PM

seriously guys round up a fund to pay me and i will hype your coin harder than you seen any scam coin hyped before  Grin

We don't need artificial hype, and our community is strong enough to take care of itself Smiley

Agreed.
Doge has done more to attract new people to crypto currency than any other coin outside of bitcoin itself.
Activity: 382
Merit: 311
May 02, 2014, 09:20:46 PM
serious pony up some Doge coins and make it worth my while and i will make sure every man women and child and gay hipster douche bag has Doge coins !

start rollin your pennies and taking in your bottles guys you want this.. trust me Wink
i can do more for Doge than any $44,000 nascar paint job can lol

Just because you think that's a "paint job" I wouldn't trust you. No one "painted" anything. Ever heard of a vinyl wrap?
May 02, 2014, 08:48:08 PM
A "stoke" broker?

Yeah, right.

My $.02.

Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 02, 2014, 08:39:12 PM
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
May 02, 2014, 10:41:44 AM
no problem use an escrow..
here is the deal guys you pony up the same amount you gave for the nascar (same amount of coins or other coins similar value)
and i will,

- Get a perm tattoo with the dog face and writing that says Doge for Life !
- Promote Doge coin for one full year.

i will put it in writing and get notarized by a lawyer !
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
May 02, 2014, 10:36:50 AM
serious pony up some Doge coins and make it worth my while and i will make sure every man women and child and gay hipster douche bag has Doge coins !

start rollin your pennies and taking in your bottles guys you want this.. trust me Wink
Why would we trust you?
May 02, 2014, 10:36:33 AM

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
May 02, 2014, 10:30:18 AM

Pages:
Jump to: