Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Doge coin is bad - page 25. (Read 171471 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004
buy silver!
May 11, 2014, 04:41:49 PM
Is this scam still alive, wheres that to moon thing?
How is dogecoin a scam? You're the first one saying that (that I've seen).

How is it not a scam! You cant make money mining it?  Market is so fucken saturated it will never be valuable.   Your community will never be taken seriously, very scrypt, such random, much profit, wow, many coin.  Your better off going back to playing with your my little ponys.  Start posting your real names, stand behind your coin!  bunch of bullshiters. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Stand on the shoulders of giants
May 11, 2014, 04:22:52 PM

SgtMoth, I am jealous about your avatar, you got a proper one ... I think I will never have a change to change my avatar ...

I am resigned I guess .. btw I also thinking about buy that souvenir from bitcoin island ...

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
May 11, 2014, 04:06:23 PM
We were considering adding new coins to our site. Replacing the freeplay with arsecoin which is a parody coin which effectively is free (no value). We have seen some sites clone their own sites to use for dogecoin versions...

I guess the people mining them have invested their hopes and dreams into making some money which will hold up the value for a little while. I think the tipping point is whether service providers like hosting and real world goods invest their trust that the currency will hold it's value.

I agree with the original posters sentiment though, nothing more vexing than seeing a bad job done which reflects badly on all the hard work other people have been putting into bitcoin etc.

Great rant ;-)

Regards

Aris
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
May 11, 2014, 04:02:58 PM
How is dogecoin a scam? You're the first one saying that (that I've seen).
Activity: 910
Merit: 1004
buy silver!
May 11, 2014, 04:00:57 PM
legendary
Terminated.
May 11, 2014, 03:45:04 PM
You don't have to be this offensive you know. Spoetnik is a special case and that shouldn't bother you. Look at his post history and you will know.
Did you just make the doge meme? I've seen better.

No I did not make the dam meme I got it off the internet.
And I'm sorry if you felt I was being offensive...lmao.
No I am not sorry. Who the hell are you anyway?
That's what I thought.

Calm down. You're worse than spoetnik. I'm someone who has been here for much longer than you. You just weren't looking around enough. Being offensive is never the answer, although it is not bannable on this forum.
Activity: 238
Stand on the shoulders of giants
May 11, 2014, 03:04:52 PM

ps_> I'm also bit offensive after my 5th pint ...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
May 11, 2014, 02:57:48 PM
You don't have to be this offensive you know. Spoetnik is a special case and that shouldn't bother you. Look at his post history and you will know.

No I did not make the dam meme I got it off the internet.

And I'm sorry if you felt I was being offensive...lmao.

No I am not sorry. Who the hell are you anyway?

That's what I thought.

Activity: 133
May 11, 2014, 10:21:14 AM
I think this coin is doing very well.Why do you think so?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
May 11, 2014, 08:46:18 AM
I love the Dogecoin community on Reddit. The iniative for a YouTube video ad is great.
May 11, 2014, 08:13:34 AM
Oh great, the local village idiot is at it again.
legendary
Terminated.
May 11, 2014, 07:16:55 AM

that was 5 words.. maybe take the eye patch off sweet heart lol

clone coin + dog icon

/end

Dude, stop sounding like a little BITCH and go make money.

You're on this thread crying like a little girl about "Doge is this"..."Doge is that"...blah blah blah...

Fucking pussy.

You act like "OMG Doge is ruining cryptocurrency and downgrading Bitcoin and this and that"..
LOSER.
Here is a great idea.
GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT.
Reality check for you, dumbass: NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU OR YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE OPINION.

Get off Doge's nuts you stupid fucking cockroach. Doge is the best....I came into crypto learning about Doge. And now crying little bitches like you want to run their mouth with something to say...lmaoooo...2 words for you:

FUCK YOU.
Analyze that, punk ass faggot.
Hahahaha...I laugh at stupid little shits like you.  Cheesy

--PD

Activity: 43
May 11, 2014, 06:27:58 AM
Dogecoin is not bad. This coin is also with great potential.
May 11, 2014, 04:23:24 AM

clone coin + dog icon

/end

Dude, stop sounding like a little BITCH and go make money.

You're on this thread crying like a little girl about "Doge is this"..."Doge is that"...blah blah blah...

Fucking pussy.

You act like "OMG Doge is ruining cryptocurrency and downgrading Bitcoin and this and that"..

LOSER.

Here is a great idea.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Reality check for you, dumbass: NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU OR YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE OPINION.

Get off Doge's nuts you stupid fucking cockroach. Doge is the best....I came into crypto learning about Doge. And now crying little bitches like you want to run their mouth with something to say...lmaoooo...2 words for you:

FUCK YOU.

Analyze that, punk ass faggot.

Hahahaha...I laugh at stupid little shits like you.  Cheesy

http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1385575286290407609.jpg

--PD
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
May 11, 2014, 02:07:54 AM
Doge have the biggest Community on ALTCoins i think

you call a community a group of greedy miners and investors that care about nothing but the right moment to dump their coins and buy some lambo'z and brag about it ?

don't be naive .

I prefer R-Type and S1 Bentleys myself.

haha your posts made me laugh, I'm from holland as well  Smiley doge is a fork of ltc and therefore not innovating but is was the commune that made it unique in its own way. It has attracted lots of new people to the cryptoworld. It has one of the most friendly and biggest communities of al crypto's and was the first funcoin. Every coin has his greedy miners and bagholders but doge has much more. Not saying this because im a bagholder myself only got 5m where I sold 2m of them a wile ago. I was to late to the sene but the doge community has done great things for crypto as a whole.  

the community is simply because Crypto took off and a flood of new users showed up EXACTLY at the right time.. it could have been any coin.
so no flash miners trying to bs people won't work.. those of us that started way back know this..
you kids and scam coin bag holders are simply bs'ing people endlessly ....... for profit.

One word:

Horseshit.

Thank you for reading.

clone coin + dog icon

/end
Activity: 476
May 10, 2014, 11:47:24 PM

you call a community a group of greedy miners and investors that care about nothing but the right moment to dump their coins and buy some lambo'z and brag about it ?

don't be naive .

haha your posts made me laugh, I'm from holland as well  Smiley doge is a fork of ltc and therefore not innovating but is was the commune that made it unique in its own way. It has attracted lots of new people to the cryptoworld. It has one of the most friendly and biggest communities of al crypto's and was the first funcoin. Every coin has his greedy miners and bagholders but doge has much more. Not saying this because im a bagholder myself only got 5m where I sold 2m of them a wile ago. I was to late to the sene but the doge community has done great things for crypto as a whole.  

the community is simply because Crypto took off and a flood of new users showed up EXACTLY at the right time.. it could have been any coin.
so no flash miners trying to bs people won't work.. those of us that started way back know this..
you kids and scam coin bag holders are simply bs'ing people endlessly ....... for profit.

One word:

Horseshit.

Thank you for reading.

Your post made my day.  Thanks.

Thank you for your kind reply!
Activity: 35
May 10, 2014, 11:32:34 PM

don't be naive .

One word:

Horseshit.

Thank you for reading.

Your post made my day.  Thanks.
May 10, 2014, 11:13:45 PM

don't be naive .

One word:

Horseshit.

Thank you for reading.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
May 10, 2014, 11:12:29 PM

don't be naive .

May 10, 2014, 07:24:52 PM

don't be naive .

Local Dog which advocates for Dogecoin:

Very BARK!

So marking!

Much GPU!
Pages:
Jump to: