Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Doge coin is bad - page 33. (Read 171471 times)

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
April 24, 2014, 02:23:10 PM

And hey maybe your right maybe Doge is bringing in new users.. to all the other coins like Bitcoin and Litecoin LOL
Thanks for the advertising guys Wink

That was the whole point in the start (to get new users into BTC.)

Hell you could get someone to download a digital wallet and make them feel good with a few coins for nothing! That is a wonderful marketing technic.  All the trolls that came with it kinda blow though Cheesy Fuckers

www.doge-dice.com chat always scrolls 10x JD chat.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
April 24, 2014, 01:19:21 PM
dogs grow or die? so suck coin,it must be dead.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
April 24, 2014, 10:27:18 AM
edit:
And by the way i have not attacked Doge coin ..i stated the facts.. grow up !
this is not high school.
saying all it is, is a clone with a new icon and name is THE TRUTH ! ......NOT an attack.
and a community is not what people are purchasing or mining.. a community is not the product.
the coin itself is the product and the product is a gay childish piece of shit scrypt clone with a new name and a lame pic tacked on to it.
i can name 50 other scrypt clones that are better..

I get a little sick of you guys lying and playing games with OTHER peoples money.

You mad, Bro?

My $.02.

Wink
He mad Bro. You seem like you are still in high school Spoetnik, nice of you to mention it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 24, 2014, 06:52:12 AM
waa just waa
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
April 24, 2014, 06:45:47 AM
I like Dogecoins Smiley but haven't got any.

When I read about this nascar driver there is funny quote :
Wise said he was excited about the sponsorship - even if he just learned about Dogecoin a week ago.

Hehe Smiley

When he is going to ride this DogeCar?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
April 24, 2014, 06:42:50 AM
Basically any coin that needs PoW mining to keep going is not going to work long term and become a viable alternative to fiat money in the real world.

Doge is at least kind of funny though.

Some of these other coins take themselves way too seriously.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
IFC
April 24, 2014, 04:04:09 AM
"Dogecoin" is a joke and a fairly useless currency as it doesn't add any innovative features. However, the community that has formed around it has convinced me that it is one of the most important crypto-currencies that exist right now. A lot of people might not have been interested in Bitcoin if it wasn't for Dogecoin.
Dogecoin since there is his value.Innovation is not the most important, how to use and the value of popularization is the DOGE.

A coin can not innovation, but must have it USES.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 24, 2014, 03:42:58 AM
There is no need to attack Dogecoin. It's actually one of the better coins. There is so many coins which are so much worse.

+1

no it IS the worst and there is 30 pages explaining why.. don't ignore what i and other have taken the time to say.
plug your ears and cover your eyes because BIG money is invested in Doge.. that doesn't make it a good coin.
I have outlined at least a dozen reason why it's bad and i have repeated myself prob 50x time but you guys ignore every point and push on..
go for it, i will hunt down every one of you and say i told you so Wink

i already have.. i predicted to the DAY that it would tank in price and it DID !
and since it been sinking non stop and i posted the graphs showing it.

i backed my mouth up.. you little fanboys have NOT.

You guys are in denial and trying to plug a sinking ship for no other reason than to lower people into your ponzi..
and i warning them.. Stay off the sinking ship Wink
Greed selfish bag holders want your money new guys.. be careful.
OI post what is honest and what i think is healthy for the community.. i don't post what is good for my bank account.
And investing in the absolute worst Scrypt clone of all right now with scrypt asic's looming is pretty dumb i think.

edit:
this is not high school.
saying all it is, is a clone with a new icon and name is THE TRUTH ! ......NOT an attack.
and a community is not what people are purchasing or mining.. a community is not the product.
the coin itself is the product and the product is a gay childish piece of shit scrypt clone with a new name and a lame pic tacked on to it.

I get a little sick of you guys lying and playing games with OTHER peoples money.

You mad, Bro?

My $.02.

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
April 24, 2014, 03:04:11 AM
There is no need to attack Dogecoin. It's actually one of the better coins. There is so many coins which are so much worse.

+1

no it IS the worst and there is 30 pages explaining why.. don't ignore what i and other have taken the time to say.
plug your ears and cover your eyes because BIG money is invested in Doge.. that doesn't make it a good coin.
I have outlined at least a dozen reason why it's bad and i have repeated myself prob 50x time but you guys ignore every point and push on..
go for it, i will hunt down every one of you and say i told you so Wink

i already have.. i predicted to the DAY that it would tank in price and it DID !
and since it been sinking non stop and i posted the graphs showing it.

i backed my mouth up.. you little fanboys have NOT.

You guys are in denial and trying to plug a sinking ship for no other reason than to lower people into your ponzi..
and i warning them.. Stay off the sinking ship Wink
Greed selfish bag holders want your money new guys.. be careful.
OI post what is honest and what i think is healthy for the community.. i don't post what is good for my bank account.
And investing in the absolute worst Scrypt clone of all right now with scrypt asic's looming is pretty dumb i think.

edit:
this is not high school.

Activity: 5
April 23, 2014, 10:05:15 PM

+1
Activity: 434
April 23, 2014, 07:57:31 PM

these days there is flood of alt coins thats the reason no one take seriously alt coins.
Nobody is taking them seriously, exactly because of that.

Bitcoin got a NASCAR racer?

Yeah, right.

My $.02.

Wink

^^
Activity: 476
April 23, 2014, 07:36:47 PM

these days there is flood of alt coins thats the reason no one take seriously alt coins.

Bitcoin got a NASCAR racer?

Yeah, right.

My $.02.

Wink
legendary
Terminated.
April 23, 2014, 07:13:51 PM

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
April 23, 2014, 04:16:27 PM
Doge has done more for cryptos than probably any other altcoin in the last few months. Look at the size of the community.. it's brought a ton of new people to cryptocurrency. And it's not like those people don't get curious and branch out into Bitcoin and other altcoins.
Activity: 19
April 23, 2014, 04:10:30 PM
will dogs grow or die? i think 2nd, there are a lot of coins thats the problem. hedge kill dogs, its a big mistake of owner to make s lot of coins.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
April 23, 2014, 11:33:25 AM

legendary
Terminated.
April 23, 2014, 10:25:44 AM
Activity: 341
April 21, 2014, 09:18:01 AM
i like doge because its the only alt that doesn't look at itself in fiat value.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
April 20, 2014, 09:08:29 PM
Lol...poor Spoetnik  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
April 20, 2014, 09:00:40 PM
Nascar ain't gonna save your scrypt     CLONE    coin / currency pyramid scheme.
cling to advertising and marketing all you want.. want to buy a Zune while your at it or a bridge gullible noobs ?

and ya to the other guy "speculating on an altcoin currency" is all it is.. but i wouldn't even call it a currency to be honest..
but yeah it IS speculating regardless if these blood thirsty delusional rabid fanatical lunatics want to see reality for what it is.

and guys i am getting tired of Newbie's creating and accounts here to tell me off.. stfu you don't know anything i do so be quiet Wink
AND i am saying what i say to benefit you new guys so don't be dicks.. i am trying to watch your backs for you lol
..safe to say they aren't really newbs but people with a grudge against me  Roll Eyes

all you have to do is look at these guys post history talking to see what kind of sleezy garbage they support .

and lastly to the guy mentioning the graph.. yeah i can post a graph from January to but that changes nothing..
a downward spike is a downwards spike.. not sure how you think you gotcha'd me lol
that was funny but nice try lol

Guys you can use a professional and serious and mature coin to bring in professional and serious and mature people into this scene
OR you can bring in Reddiot kids that admit regularly to not caring about Doge at all but are mining and trading it for quick cash.
Take your pick do you want to attract brats that talk with broken Engrish that don't care about crypto but just want a quick buck ?
or do you want pro's from around the world who could make revolutionary new coins or services etc ?

What could have been.. but you guys blew it by acting little irritating GREEDY children.

This whole it's attracting new users routine is a crock of shit too.
We could have been using a real non-meme serious coin too attract adults instead..

And hey maybe your right maybe Doge is bringing in new users.. to all the other coins like Bitcoin and Litecoin LOL
Thanks for the advertising guys Wink
Pages:
Jump to: