Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Doge coin is bad - page 35. (Read 171471 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 29, 2014, 02:36:34 AM
To be fair, it's just as delusional to think that Bitcoin is the way of the future.  What 21 million coins in a world with 7 billion people?  That's not even including coins that have been "lost" or will be lost.  Not even accounting for lost coins that's 0.003 BTC per person.

Also if it's main goal is to be a currency it fucking fails at it since it's deflationary.  If I knew that a dollar would be worth more tomorrow than today, what incentive would I have to ever spend it?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 29, 2014, 02:02:03 AM
Probably been said before, but I'm going to put in my two cents here.

Because Dogecoin has such an active and large user base, it is highly successful.  I support a coin called Darkcoin because of it's excellent developer and incredible features and usefulness, but WE DON'T COME CLOSE TO DOGECOIN'S SUCCESS!!

Until we can do what Dogecoin has done, in some way, we will never, ever be as successful as Dogecoin.  I think what the Dogecoin community has achieved is amazing.  It has achieved one of the holy grails of crypto coins, and that's the user base.  Therefore, it has given the rest of us an idea of how to follow in their foot steps as well as what is possible.

I own no Dogecoins, so I have no personal interest in it.  But I do recognize brilliance in what a community can do, and dogecoin has done it and we at Darkcoin have discussed your success on several occasions, but unfortunately, we're just not as creative and wonderful a group as you are!

Please let me invite you over to our thread if you're so inclined as we could use your wonderful enthusiasm and energy!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5960264

Thanks to those of you who have taken the time to read Smiley

You know why it's famous?

It's because it's named after a meme  Cool
Activity: 504
March 29, 2014, 02:00:08 AM
lol I should sell everything while it still has value
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
March 29, 2014, 01:26:17 AM
Probably been said before, but I'm going to put in my two cents here.

Because Dogecoin has such an active and large user base, it is highly successful.  I support a coin called Darkcoin because of it's excellent developer and incredible features and usefulness, but WE DON'T COME CLOSE TO DOGECOIN'S SUCCESS!!

Until we can do what Dogecoin has done, in some way, we will never, ever be as successful as Dogecoin.  I think what the Dogecoin community has achieved is amazing.  It has achieved one of the holy grails of crypto coins, and that's the user base.  Therefore, it has given the rest of us an idea of how to follow in their foot steps as well as what is possible.

I own no Dogecoins, so I have no personal interest in it.  But I do recognize brilliance in what a community can do, and dogecoin has done it and we at Darkcoin have discussed your success on several occasions, but unfortunately, we're just not as creative and wonderful a group as you are!

Please let me invite you over to our thread if you're so inclined as we could use your wonderful enthusiasm and energy!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5960264

Thanks to those of you who have taken the time to read Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
March 29, 2014, 12:53:15 AM
dogecoin is better than all the stupid country coins

no it's just as bad equally.. the fact a LOT of people flash mined and invested in Doge coin does not make it Legit in the slightest.
That is pretty bad logic and seemingly your only defense cheerleaders lol ..the fact is, Doge coin is a childish and irritating cancerous runaway scam !
When Berni Madofff was arrested for running the largest ponzi scheme in history it was because  he was running a pyramid scheme con job.
If the fact he suckered in a lot of people meant what he was doing was legit he would not have been arrested at all.
I wonder of his defense team in court used the whole Freedom angle.. as in we have the freedom and right to con people.. Free market blah blah blah
I doubt it that dumb bitch logic won't fly anywhere else in life.. only crypto has the bar been lowered so badly that morons get away with scummy bs.
That famous TV pitch scam man guy Kevin Trudeau finally after 30 years was arrested for the same scammy bullshit you coin cloners do not long ago.
And you cloners are next.. and you have no way to sit there and pretend that your scams are really truly meant to be a currency.
I would have to expect some arrests at some point.. these scammers can't go on for ever sooner or later many guys are going to jail for this shit.
Reminds me of Max Kesier coin lol scamming piece of shit clone coin pushing asshole cost a LOT of people money while him and his pro dev team brag about the Lambo'z i'm sure..

@el_rlee
oh and buddy your selling point or defense that it doesn't take it self too seriously is pathetic.. it should it's a currency.
should banks maybe take things less serious about your money ? Should they maybe be a lot more casual about who gets your cash ?
maybe they should let anyone that looks like me walk in and take my money..
Your retort is a pathetic excuse for a scam .
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
March 29, 2014, 12:29:13 AM
Dogecoin rules, because it doesn't take itself too serious and it has a really nice and outgoing community!
Activity: 476
March 28, 2014, 10:47:16 PM
Doge coin is bad, just a personal opinion.

Could you please substanitate the foundation for your opinion or is your opinion just like something else that everyone else has?

My $.02.

Wink

P.S.:

This dog supports Dogecoin:

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 28, 2014, 10:41:07 PM
Some miners have redistributed back to LTC as LTC hashrate is climbing again.  A lot of miners we not dumbing DOGE on the run up because the community was insistent that DOGE was going to double in price after the halving.  If DOGE does not continue to climb then the built in inflation of the coin will cause price to sell down.

I'm still waiting on hitting 200 to buy back in for the first bounce.
March 28, 2014, 10:36:50 PM
You may be surprised, I also thought it was yet another 'shitcoin' at first, but given the rise in anticipation for the reward halving, the growing community interest, several notable press articles (even if it was mainly buzz), many reasons not to dismiss DOGE too fast IMHO Wink

Agreed and thank you for your kind and insightful reply.

In a poll, four out of four of my dogs support DOGECOIN!

My $.02.

Wink
Activity: 168
March 27, 2014, 02:13:58 PM

Seriously! I myself am sticking to 'coins' that actually have new technology to offer, like Nxt (maybe ethereum), but I definitely like dogecoin a hell of a lot more than these stupid country coins. At least dogecoin is hilarious (the joke appears to never get old).
March 27, 2014, 02:00:53 PM

Very logo!

So to be Photobucket!

Much brains!

My $.02.

Wink

March 27, 2014, 01:44:13 PM
If you're upset that Dogecoin or any of the others are taking the spotlight away from Bitcoin, you're taking this whole thing too seriously. Y'all just need to lighten the fuck up. This board is read by everyone, including the media. When media people who are looking to smear Bitcoin and the cryptos come in here, they'll say "These idiots can't even have a civil conversation amongst themselves." Next thing you know, there'll be an article in Forbes: "Infighting Killing Bitcoin," and it'll be your fault. So stop being children. Stop arguing the same tired unoriginal arguments we've heard for years. Before it was Doge, we heard the same thing about Litecoin. It was stupid then. It's stupid now.

If Bitcoin is your religion, and all other cryptos are false gods, I sincerely feel sorry for you.
Get some help.

Hear, hear!

Hear, hear!

Hear, hear!

Well said!

My $.02.

Wink
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
March 27, 2014, 11:08:18 AM
hilarious!

Smiley You ve done those ? Smiley

Very like Dode Logo Cheesy

better than original one for sure!

Shibe to the moone!

lol - No.  I can't take credit for them.  I stole them from creative members of the Doge community.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/
Activity: 308
March 27, 2014, 11:05:20 AM
dog is god,  it's no doubt.what do you want to do ? make a  dump , then buy ?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
March 27, 2014, 10:52:33 AM

hilarious!

Smiley You ve done those ? Smiley

Very like Dode Logo Cheesy

better than original one for sure!

Shibe to the moone!
Activity: 206
March 27, 2014, 10:40:38 AM
If you're upset that Dogecoin or any of the others are taking the spotlight away from Bitcoin, you're taking this whole thing too seriously. Y'all just need to lighten the fuck up. This board is read by everyone, including the media. When media people who are looking to smear Bitcoin and the cryptos come in here, they'll say "These idiots can't even have a civil conversation amongst themselves." Next thing you know, there'll be an article in Forbes: "Infighting Killing Bitcoin," and it'll be your fault. So stop being children. Stop arguing the same tired unoriginal arguments we've heard for years. Before it was Doge, we heard the same thing about Litecoin. It was stupid then. It's stupid now.

If Bitcoin is your religion, and all other cryptos are false gods, I sincerely feel sorry for you.
Get some help.
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
March 27, 2014, 10:37:53 AM

Activity: 140
March 27, 2014, 10:17:38 AM
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
March 27, 2014, 09:35:11 AM

and sorry but some of you can't debate with me if i started fighting every day 14 years earlier and you are 14 years old lol
gimme a break.. and i started before that too i was playing Choplifter etc on Yoshiro Nakamatsu's jumbo floppies he invented in the 80's
and in grade 5 i got one of the first computers ever made and was playing PC games that were loaded on cassette tapes ..google what a cassette tape is kids Wink

My ZX did not even have a tape drive. Had to type all of it by hand every time I wanted to play a game...

Omg... I heard that as well you did finished Mario Bros. from right to left.
Smiley

Hehe...
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
March 27, 2014, 08:44:07 AM
Spoetnik: I don't read your meth induced 100 lines posts. Why again do you hate Ðoge? Can you answer in 3 or 5 bullet points?

buddy i am a blazing white hot comet of awesome and people can't accept my Doge coin facts because their jelly of my expansive and thorough meth induced genius.
i have the technical ability to strangle yur mindz with another 40 lines of this rant stretched out so it makes the poor ADD kids cry but i won't Wink
next time  Cool

after all why repeat the same thing over and over expecting a different result.. you clone coin girls will do nothing more than tell me
i am ugly and my mother dresses me funny so Doge coin is good lol
Well.. then case closed now isn't it ?

Hey, I respect that!
Pages:
Jump to: