Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Doge coin is bad - page 34. (Read 171471 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 20, 2014, 06:18:34 PM
To the detractors of Dogecoin the Shiba says:

Very bite!

So growl and bark!

Much teeth!

My $.02.

Wink
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
April 20, 2014, 04:53:33 PM
I guess every other scammy big box retailer that copyed Walmart like cosco is a pos that should die out also?
Activity: 448
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 20, 2014, 04:47:04 PM
Right your going to link a graphic of the dogecoin trading value. Look in the mirror bitcoin is about 50% trading price since Jan 1, dogecoin is still up and you need to update your picture.

Happy Easter.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
April 20, 2014, 01:21:13 PM
Doge is doing really good with Easter, I wonder if the block halving in about a week will affect the value positively?
Activity: 434
April 18, 2014, 07:02:20 PM
NASCAR HELL YA!
Activity: 22
April 17, 2014, 07:46:17 AM
dont worry m8 keep holding your bitcoins all the way down ill keep holding my dogecoins all the way up
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
April 17, 2014, 07:18:17 AM
Well Dogecoin is doing good before Easter Smiley

Last rise +30% is stabilizing Wink

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa
April 16, 2014, 10:26:31 PM
Sounds to me like this man needs some DOGE in his life
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
April 06, 2014, 05:40:52 PM
Sounds to me like this man needs some DOGE in his life
Activity: 364
April 06, 2014, 04:15:28 PM
Yea I joined the doge coin trend cause it seemed very postive and fun at that time.  Still im speculating the joke currency
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
April 06, 2014, 04:04:30 PM
Apologize in advance as I am still kind of new. Do you think that last spike to 137 was simply a small pump and dump? I see it is rising ever so slightly again now and wondering if I should sell-off my small doge holdings soon or hang on for better profits.
Would love to see a small spike to 140 Smiley, but I guess that is just wishful thinking
Activity: 1
April 06, 2014, 03:58:46 PM
Let me just thankyou and say that I just joined this forum and this is my first post, because of you.

Dude you sound like you need to shoot your load lol

If you hate dogecoin so much, why did you start a thread about it?

If you look at ""ALL" the charts for majority of the "most traded" coins, most of them have felt the decline too. Read some crypto news.

You've probably not even been over to the dogecoin reddit and read some posts to understand what the community is about.

Majority of us don't give 2 farts about the price, we're there for the fun of it.

If price floats your boat, then get on with your shit instead of wasting your time dissing a coin as your saying is in decline.

The investment is the community. The coin may be declining but the community remains.

To the moon...... but you won't understand this.

Shibe out.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
April 06, 2014, 03:28:25 PM
A picture says a thousand words lol

Hey guys.. i said it before and and look at the graph i predicted it right on the money so..
I told you so Smiley

I said before that mining profitability had reached parity with numerous other coins and now the main advantage / benefit of Doge coin is GONE !
..and that all the so called supporters in the community will dry up and vanish and disolve into nothing. so far that is exactly what has happened !

and if you look closely to stats faith is gone.. people are dumping.
they will do it a bit here and there so they don't raise alarm with the herd of lemmings and so they can get more than dumping all at once.

the altcoin scene over all is a hive mentality and the crowd goes where the money is and the mining money is where ever the crowd is so..
when one coin gets boring to the Reddiots with ADD who bought a ton of GPU's at severely over priced costs they will sweat and
move to another coin that makes them more money
after all many of the kids here bought a ton of GPU's at 600 buck each or more.. and they are probably a still way off making their money back
and no they don't care about some so called doge coin community and i told you all this and you all 99.9999999% attacked me for it endlessly
and guess what..

I TOLD YOU SO

I know this because i looked at the issue objectively and based my opinion on past experience over the course of close to a year dealing with altcoins.
If it was going to succeed but i didn't like the coin i would have said so all along.. fair is fair.. i have never tried to deceive people about Doge coin.
i really seriously have been convinced of everything i have ever said about.. it's what i believe in all honesty !
And i said it all to warn the less experienced people that don't know any better and that will inevitably get suckered in by hype from bag holders.

I hope some people learned something from this. Don't invest in garbage to make a quick buck and if you do ? then sell out before the price tanks Wink LOL

PS all the little Doge coin parties in California won't do shit now lol
its faaaarrrr too late.. Doge coin is dead and doomed.. it's going no where but down from here i guarantee it 100% !

and i almost forgot.. remember the Olympics guys ? Jamaica's bobsled team finished LAST in the whole entire world LOL hahhaa
and they also didn't mention Doge coin in the media when you guys said they would (about the Doge coin donation to the team)
i guarantee they cashed it out asap and spent the money and laughed at you dog coin supporters and never thought about it again lol
that's what i'd do Wink

edit:
Less than a month ago the price was around 263 i think so its looking pretty bad guys lol
Activity: 28
April 03, 2014, 06:36:25 PM
Apologize in advance as I am still kind of new. Do you think that last spike to 137 was simply a small pump and dump? I see it is rising ever so slightly again now and wondering if I should sell-off my small doge holdings soon or hang on for better profits.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
April 03, 2014, 06:21:29 PM
It is interesting... and perhaps starting to be boring.

Doge coin is not bad - it is just another crypto currency which contains very funny community Smiley
And some good fellas like "Hood" are on the Doge side of force.

Doge is Doge, it will or will not die soon. Price is going down. People are not flying to the moon (yet).
April 03, 2014, 05:40:05 PM
Why is this topic still keep going?

It's interesting.

My $.02.

Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 03, 2014, 05:30:58 PM
Why is this topic still keep going?
April 03, 2014, 05:08:40 PM
Activity: 8
April 03, 2014, 04:51:41 PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
March 29, 2014, 02:44:30 AM
Probably been said before, but I'm going to put in my two cents here.

Because Dogecoin has such an active and large user base, it is highly successful.  I support a coin called Darkcoin because of it's excellent developer and incredible features and usefulness, but WE DON'T COME CLOSE TO DOGECOIN'S SUCCESS!!

Until we can do what Dogecoin has done, in some way, we will never, ever be as successful as Dogecoin.  I think what the Dogecoin community has achieved is amazing.  It has achieved one of the holy grails of crypto coins, and that's the user base.  Therefore, it has given the rest of us an idea of how to follow in their foot steps as well as what is possible.

I own no Dogecoins, so I have no personal interest in it.  But I do recognize brilliance in what a community can do, and dogecoin has done it and we at Darkcoin have discussed your success on several occasions, but unfortunately, we're just not as creative and wonderful a group as you are!

Please let me invite you over to our thread if you're so inclined as we could use your wonderful enthusiasm and energy!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5960264

Thanks to those of you who have taken the time to read Smiley

You know why it's famous?

It's because it's named after a meme  Cool

A coin's community is it's most precious resource.  They have an amazing community.  Super active and involved.  Ignoring that is foolish in my opinion.  Who cares what brought them together, how the coin started out as a joke, they took it and ran with it.  The coin no longer belongs to the creator, he/she never saw this coming.  Once a coin is in the wild, it either lives or dies, this one lived and I don't see it dyeing any time soon.
Pages:
Jump to: