Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Doge coin is bad - page 38. (Read 171471 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 19, 2014, 09:01:28 PM
doge is too good. next bitcoin forsure
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
March 19, 2014, 08:59:14 PM
I like the dog.

My $.02.

Wink

The Dog in the fog? Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 19, 2014, 08:18:28 PM
I like the dog.

My $.02.

Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 19, 2014, 07:17:02 PM

Your crappy shitcoin is nothing but a crappy clone of any one of the 100's of other scrypt clones

and so are any of the 100's other litecoin clones, nothing special in regard to DOGE  about this

The dev / douche aka: coin cloner, could not even be bothered to create a new meme.jpg for his Coingen coin lol

Ad hominem attack on the dev , ad hominem tactics usual indicate a lack of arguments, Coingen did not yet exist when doge came to the market

Doge coin is a scammy crap clone coin that is damaging to Bitcoin and the entire Altcoin scene.
When major news outlets online report on Bitcoin news and they start including news about Doge
it make Bitcoin look bad.. i can see clearly people who are not even in crypto are disgusted by this crap scam coin.
Never mind the guys like me who have been at it for a while and watched many other shitcoins like this come and go..

dont see why DOGEcoin is damaging to bitcoin and altcoin, DOGE actually attracted a lot of new blood into the crypto currency scene, that otherwise would not have been here, more then any of the other litecoin clones

The only reason it has gotten popular is because noobs that showed up late to the Altcoin game
decided they would FLASH MINE this coin.. greedy stupid noobs are the problem and i kinda wish Bitcoin never exploded in popularity sometimes.

No It became popular because of a good meme and original marketing to noobs.

The intelligence level of Doge supporters is at best.. retarded.

Another argumentum ad hominem, another indication of lack of to the point arguments.

They are too stupid to realize that their support of Doge and their damaging antics are undermining the very thing giving their shit coin any value at all.
Which is the ability to dump the shit coin for a REAL currency such as Bitcoin.. you make Bitcoin look bad by shouting Doge all over the web..
while making Bitcoin look bad while in turn making Doge look bad and worth less.. your smart guys lol

Your just repeating yourself

I just feel sorry for all the dev's out there that had gone to great lengths to create and support a REAL honest alternative to Bitcoin.
The lime light is stolen from them at every turn because of mouthy retard noobs screeching Doge and Much yes 'tard crap..

Ow your sorry for the devs of the other 100 scammy shit litecoin clones, makes sense

You don't have to run around like a moron across the web screaming Doge every chance you get trying to lure new people into a ponzi scheme

Yet another argumentum ad hominen,

Never mind the long term implications of this clone coin crap.. you idiots are doing REAL supporters a dis-service
and i am going to make sure your shitty little scam coin goes nowhere by pointing to the new people how utterly scammy and useless Doge coin is.

So far you have failed to point out with facts and logic why this coin is a scam , other then it is just a pump and dump coin like 99 % of all the altcoins.

My advice to new users is do a bit of research and find one of the other alternative crypto-currencies to get involved with
that offer something unique and have a real dev team with a real road map of goals.. just look for them there are many.

ok you want new user to pick anything but DOGE, but 99 % of altcoins are just like DOGE, many even worse since they have 0 userbase compared to DOGE and can only dream about one day becoming like DOGE, if you really want to help out new user that wanna adopt an altcoin, point out the good ones and point out the other 100+ altcoins that are just as bad as DOGE or even much worse.

You might as well have just posted, DOGE is bad, avoid DOGE, that your only message here
legendary
March 19, 2014, 06:49:41 PM
Why Dogecoin is good Smiley

You heard about 14 000 000 Doges given from "Save them hood" to Kenya?
Smiley

Dogecoin is good! Smiley
Very good!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 19, 2014, 04:25:21 PM
i have explained in ultra extreme detail like a broken record in my "rants" should i repeat myself yet again ? is there any point ?
You say it's not a clone and i never proved it ? then i say you can't read and are ignorant to reality.. it is what it is ..no more and no less.
and that has nothing to do with being constructive or destructive it's called dealing with reality and not living in a delusional Doge coin fanboy world you cooked up in your heads.

i have addressed your so called community and it's a joke.. all i see here is a repeat of what happened with IFC (or similir)
and i guarantee many of you have no idea what that means because you weren't around long enough to know..
which is precisely why DOGE coin is the new IFC ..your so called community showed up in this scene to jump on Doge (to flash mine it and then hype it)
if you all showed up earlier it would have been some other coin your rambling on about.
Sorry but watching yet ANOTHER clone coin getting flashed mined by a hoard of corrupt scumbags does not = a community.
And i grow tired of the fake ass services or what ever that are added to coins after the fact to make them seem legit.

i've been watching this crap closely for a year 24/7 and dealt with all the major players endlessly and know far more than 90% of you all ever will..
i need no dumb lectures from noobs who showed up a month or two ago.. sorry but you don't know squat.

PS: I TOLD YOU SO idiots Smiley

look at Cryptsy's price right now and the graph spike showing a steady decline now for a month straight.
i was right and i predicted all of it to the hour and your brats say i'm jealous ? i say your bloody stupid lol

You clearly... are so much.... more intelligent.... than all of us... you dont bother... with capital letters... and overuse... the ellipsis...

Please stop blowing your own trumpet. You can't even string an easy to read sentence together, with the use of correct punctuation.

This all boils down to you still being sour about not releasing Bunnycoin (even if your BunnyCoin was a joke, you have realised just how much you could have made by being one of the first self proclaimed scam coins). Had you of done so, you might actually be a happy chappy instead of spending your days moaning and being sour about every last little thing on here.

For anyone that wants to see just how pathetic and negative this man is have a look at his previous posts - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/spoetnik-138471

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
March 19, 2014, 01:03:00 PM
i have explained in ultra extreme detail like a broken record in my "rants" should i repeat myself yet again ? is there any point ?
You say it's not a clone and i never proved it ? then i say you can't read and are ignorant to reality.. it is what it is ..no more and no less.
and that has nothing to do with being constructive or destructive it's called dealing with reality and not living in a delusional Doge coin fanboy world you cooked up in your heads.

i have addressed your so called community and it's a joke.. all i see here is a repeat of what happened with IFC (or similir)
and i guarantee many of you have no idea what that means because you weren't around long enough to know..
which is precisely why DOGE coin is the new IFC ..your so called community showed up in this scene to jump on Doge (to flash mine it and then hype it)
if you all showed up earlier it would have been some other coin your rambling on about.
Sorry but watching yet ANOTHER clone coin getting flashed mined by a hoard of corrupt scumbags does not = a community.
And i grow tired of the fake ass services or what ever that are added to coins after the fact to make them seem legit.

i've been watching this crap closely for a year 24/7 and dealt with all the major players endlessly and know far more than 90% of you all ever will..
i need no dumb lectures from noobs who showed up a month or two ago.. sorry but you don't know squat.

PS: I TOLD YOU SO idiots Smiley

look at Cryptsy's price right now and the graph spike showing a steady decline now for a month straight.
i was right and i predicted all of it to the hour and your brats say i'm jealous ? i say your bloody stupid lol
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
March 15, 2014, 08:15:05 AM
Activity: 322
March 15, 2014, 07:40:41 AM
ITT: Butthurt neckbeards
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
March 11, 2014, 09:44:44 PM

My $.02.

Wink

I would think with your post activity on this forum you would be broke by now.

My 0.02 FRK.
legendary
March 15, 2014, 06:47:51 AM
Why Doge is bad? Cuz they KILLED TROLLCOIN, those bastards!!!

TrollCoin? Perhaps it's name killed it before Doge.
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
March 14, 2014, 11:33:12 PM
Why Doge is bad? Cuz they KILLED TROLLCOIN, those bastards!!!
March 11, 2014, 10:36:25 PM
OP, why so serious and ANGRY? This is why some people say bitcoiners are stuffy and prefer to go for other cryptos. You can call them shitcoins all you want. People will still mine them, and their supporters will still back them. If you want to you can shine your sword and go on a crusade, but it's a little bit hypocritical (don't you think???).

One outside impression is that all bitcoiners want is to be fiat millionaires via their bitcoin ponzi scheme. Your attitude doesn't help to dispel that impression. If anything it just makes it look as though you have to wait a little bit longer to declare to everyone that you're a fiat millionaire (via your precious bitcoins) and its making you VERY VERY ANGRY.

So please lighten up. Nobody died!

Thank you for your post!

My $.02.

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa
March 11, 2014, 10:05:59 PM
OP, why so serious and ANGRY? This is why some people say bitcoiners are stuffy and prefer to go for other cryptos. You can call them shitcoins all you want. People will still mine them, and their supporters will still back them. If you want to you can shine your sword and go on a crusade, but it's a little bit hypocritical (don't you think???).

One outside impression is that all bitcoiners want is to be fiat millionaires via their bitcoin ponzi scheme. Your attitude doesn't help to dispel that impression. If anything it just makes it look as though you have to wait a little bit longer to declare to everyone that you're a fiat millionaire (via your precious bitcoins) and its making you VERY VERY ANGRY.

So please lighten up. Nobody died!
March 11, 2014, 09:47:45 PM

My $.02.

Wink

I would think with your post activity on this forum you would be broke by now.

My 0.02 FRK.

Now why would you write someting like that?

I have an unlimited supply of $.02.

My $.02.

Wink
March 11, 2014, 09:34:13 PM
Wow.  Much jealousy.  Wuff wuff.

You got it, Bud!

Spot on!

My $.02.

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
March 08, 2014, 06:21:52 PM
Ach, nein!

Too easy!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donaudampfschiffahrtselektrizit%C3%A4tenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft

'hab Ich ein besser Wort!

"Dreikugelwirblewannenbrennenraum"!

Figure out THAT ONE, mein lieber Kind!

Hint:

It is a real word created to describe a mechanical thingy.

Deutsch is der Snap onnaccountuv Englisch is pretty much based on German and Old English when properly pronouned, sound more like German than anything else!

Wink

Wow. You've searched for it on Google. I didn't even know that it was on the wiki.
I can't figure it out, only due to the lack of knowledge of the word in my native lang. which is neither one of these.

Well, your word is like the ultimate in word construction and is I think, taking things a bit too far.

The word I posted was coined in an advertisement in Car And Driver magazine by BMW at the time of the announcement of the new 2002 series BMW coupes back in the late 60s.

It means" Triple Hemispherical Swirl Type Combustion Chamber".

They did it as sort of a joke but I think someplace in my files is a copy of the original ad.

Wink

You guys are completely off-topic!!!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 70
March 11, 2014, 09:11:22 PM
My bank account says otherwise, making money is bad?

so. how much you lost?

anyway, Doge devs already selling their stake since the beginning of march,
I believe that leaked IRC chat to be the real deal, no reason to think otherwise, look at Doge price drop more than the rest.
Activity: 189
March 08, 2014, 08:14:23 PM
Wow.  Much jealousy.  Wuff wuff.
March 08, 2014, 08:04:15 PM
Wtf does this have to do with Doge?

I think some of us allowed ourselves to be diverted by minutiae.

Mea Culpa.

Dogecoin good.

My $.02.

Wink
Pages:
Jump to: