Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Doge coin is bad - page 39. (Read 171471 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 08, 2014, 06:35:52 PM
Wtf does this have to do with Doge?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
March 08, 2014, 01:59:59 PM
really need look deep into your targets when u plan invest much on them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 08, 2014, 01:28:39 PM
The DOGE meme can be fun/cute sometimes.

That is true.

I like the logo.

My $.02.

Wink
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
March 08, 2014, 11:20:49 AM
The DOGE meme can be fun/cute sometimes.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Terminated.
March 05, 2014, 06:42:31 PM
Well, your word is like the ultimate in word construction and is I think, taking things a bit too far.

The word I posted was coined in an advertisement in Car And Driver magazine by BMW at the time of the announcement of the new 2002 series BMW coupes back in the late 60s.

It means" Triple Hemispherical Swirl Type Combustion Chamber".

They did it as sort of a joke but I think someplace in my files is a copy of the original ad.

Wink
Yeah, it was an addition to some other word just to have the largest one.
Just like I assumed, I don't know how to translate this into my native language.
Sounds cool though.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
March 05, 2014, 06:16:20 PM
Thank you for this post!

It is long past time that members stopped picking on people who are making the effort to deal with a language that is very easy to learn.

I refer of course to English, which has any number of hard and fast rules, except when it doesn't.

My $.02.

Wink
FTFY.

Wrongo, Boyo!

English is a seventy-five carat, gold-plated bitch to learn!

Most primary speakers don't know the rules, much less follow them; the misuse of the apostrophe being one error wich I find most annoying, not to mention the decline of the subjunctive!

Here is an example which typifies the difficulty of English:

To.

Too.

Two.

Here's another:

Won.

One.

How about:

Die.

Dye.

The list goes on.........................

And as far as things go, I see lots of folks around here trying to learn and use English but damned few native English speakers trying to use anyone else's language....................

The Ugly American at work?

My $.02.

Wink

Also don't forget about how we misuse words all the time.  For instance...in the US, we drive on parkways and park on driveways.   When we send stuff by car, we call it shipment, and when we send stuff by ship we call it cargo.  Our boxing rings are squares.  Quite a few and quite a lot mean the exact same thing.  We call it "filling out a form" when in fact we are filling it in.  We say our feet smell, and our noses run!  And the worst one is we call them "apartments" when they are really all stuck together!
March 05, 2014, 05:51:19 PM
How about Antidisestablishmentarianism?

Doesn't that mean that your GF ran off with some Commie Bastige to South America to start a revolution?

Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 05, 2014, 05:26:13 PM
How about Antidisestablishmentarianism?
March 05, 2014, 04:27:43 PM
Ach, nein!

Too easy!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donaudampfschiffahrtselektrizit%C3%A4tenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft

'hab Ich ein besser Wort!

"Dreikugelwirblewannenbrennenraum"!

Figure out THAT ONE, mein lieber Kind!

Hint:

It is a real word created to describe a mechanical thingy.

Deutsch is der Snap onnaccountuv Englisch is pretty much based on German and Old English when properly pronouned, sound more like German than anything else!

Wink

Wow. You've searched for it on Google. I didn't even know that it was on the wiki.
I can't figure it out, only due to the lack of knowledge of the word in my native lang. which is neither one of these.

Well, your word is like the ultimate in word construction and is I think, taking things a bit too far.

The word I posted was coined in an advertisement in Car And Driver magazine by BMW at the time of the announcement of the new 2002 series BMW coupes back in the late 60s.

It means" Triple Hemispherical Swirl Type Combustion Chamber".

They did it as sort of a joke but I think someplace in my files is a copy of the original ad.

Wink
legendary
Terminated.
March 05, 2014, 04:21:34 PM
Ach, nein!

Too easy!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donaudampfschiffahrtselektrizit%C3%A4tenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft

Hint:

Deutsch is der Snap onnaccountuv Englisch is pretty much based on German and Old English when properly pronouned, sound more like German than anything else!

Wink

Wow. You've searched for it on Google. I didn't even know that it was on the wiki.
I can't figure it out, only due to the lack of knowledge of the word in my native lang. which is neither one of these.
March 05, 2014, 04:07:03 PM
Wrongo, Boyo!
Most primary speakers don't know the rules, much less follow them; the misuse of the apostrophe being one error wich I find most annoying, not to mention the decline of the subjunctive!

To.

Too.

Two.

Here's another:

Won.

One.

How about:

Die.

Dye.

And as far as things go, I see lots of folks around here trying to learn and use English but damned few native English speakers trying to use anyone else's language....................

My $.02.

Wink

I find German being more difficult with their "multi worded" words and a few rules. Here is an example: Donaudampfschiffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerk-bauunterbeamtengesellschaft
Have fun.

Ach, nein!

Too easy!

Hint:

Wink
legendary
Terminated.
March 05, 2014, 03:48:02 PM
Wrongo, Boyo!

To.

Too.

Two.

Here's another:

Won.

One.

How about:

Die.

Dye.

My $.02.

Wink

I find German being more difficult with their "multi worded" words and a few rules. Here is an example: Donaudampfschiffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerk-bauunterbeamtengesellschaft
Have fun.
March 05, 2014, 03:45:19 PM
Thank you for this post!

It is long past time that members stopped picking on people who are making the effort to deal with a language that is very easy to learn.

I refer of course to English, which has any number of hard and fast rules, except when it doesn't.

My $.02.

Wink
FTFY.

Wrongo, Boyo!

To.

Too.

Two.

Here's another:

Won.

One.

How about:

Die.

Dye.

My $.02.

Wink

legendary
Terminated.
March 05, 2014, 03:15:47 PM
Thank you for this post!

My $.02.

Wink
FTFY.
March 05, 2014, 01:25:23 PM
you didn't read what i said did you guys ?
i said ya by all means go ahead and make money off it..
work on reading comprehension please.. did i use too many big words for the Doge crowd ?

edit:
I made that part bold

also unless your retort why Doge is good etc i won't entertain a response..
It wasn't intended to be a success and that is why it is a success ?
lolol haaaaaaaa puuuuhleeeeeze
god just when i think i have heard them all from you Doge fanboys lol

We shall work on our English comprehension skills when you master the English language and stop grammatically murdering it.

Best regards.

Don't be an ignorant fool, English is most likely not even his second language. Resorting to mocking someone's grammar is super low and unintelligent.

Thank you for this post!

It is long past time that members stopped picking on people who are making the effort to deal with a language that is very difficult to learn.

My $.02.

Wink
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
March 04, 2014, 08:06:45 PM
dogecoin sucks , mine and dump coin

Which POW coin wasn't champion  tell me ?

Perhaps all of them was.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
March 04, 2014, 07:53:00 PM
dogecoin sucks , mine and dump coin

Which POW coin wasn't champion  tell me ?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
March 04, 2014, 07:27:26 PM
We will see what will happen soon. Doge was in the shadow of Auroracoin these past couple of days.

Dogecoin is the shadow? Smiley altcoins are in the shadows !
If you look at the coinmarketcap DOGE has: -0.58 %
Both LTC and AUR have positive change in the last 24 hours.

Yes yes Smiley and when you look at prices from past 4 weeks - only Doge and Dev has + % all rest with LTC included -%
Smiley

this is market.
Once go up Smiley once fall down.
Pages:
Jump to: