Pages:
Author

Topic: Why everyone only invest in the crypto market? - page 15. (Read 5252 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This market attracts high-quality human resources. Especially in the developed countries, the process of boosting the development of the economy and the e-commerce sector is to a new height.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

As mentioned before, I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat. Just look at the market now, the recent dip is not tight to any event, news or even fud. 25 billion just disappeared and people are wondering wht‘s going on.

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

What is your view on that?

I think that's a good thing. But not everyone only invests in the crypto market. There are also investments in several places that they know can benefit them.
yes, you're right, smart investors make a differentiation on their investments, this is done to minimize risks, so that they can cover each other,
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Agree with you on the points that people are investing in crypto only and in some high cases, people are going all in into crypto by taking loans mortgaging houses which I feel is very stupid decision to make. As this space is very new and market capitalization is mere $200 billion at the moment. So it can go either way from here so putting all funds in crypto is not safe at all.
As OP mentioned diversification is really important and I personally think you should only put 10% or below 10% of your total funds available for investing into crypto.
There's no doubt about bitcoin its the faster coins ever and mother of all currencies. We have seen 20000K bitcoin price and we know it will again reach there.

I think it's because no one can give you a huge of profits that crypto market give us. It is the fastest way to make our life better in the future.
and this is could make us become poor man faster to , if we could not analize price movement in market.but i think if this happen to us, maybe we have no any skill and knowledge about crypto market.
Activity: 348
Agree with you on the points that people are investing in crypto only and in some high cases, people are going all in into crypto by taking loans mortgaging houses which I feel is very stupid decision to make. As this space is very new and market capitalization is mere $200 billion at the moment. So it can go either way from here so putting all funds in crypto is not safe at all.
As OP mentioned diversification is really important and I personally think you should only put 10% or below 10% of your total funds available for investing into crypto.
There's no doubt about bitcoin its the faster coins ever and mother of all currencies. We have seen 20000K bitcoin price and we know it will again reach there.

I think it's because no one can give you a huge of profits that crypto market give us. It is the fastest way to make our life better in the future.
Activity: 70
Activity: 76
For me the reason is bitcoin is much faster than other plus it can gives you profit in just short time. You can send money world wide without paying any extra highly tax to government.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
because maybe they only know the investment by buying coins in the market and they might not know that they can buy coins when there are ico and can get very many bonuses but there are very few who know about it.
Investing in the crypto market especially in the Bitcoin is very benefited for us in terms of huge profit. We have nothing more than the Bitcoin and its profit due to the public friendly works it does for us. If the investment source is a traditional one then you may not get profit more than that of the profit and benefits of the crypto market.
it we compared between traditional investment and crypto investment it could be very different.crypto provide bigger opportunity to gain profits, but it has bigger risk too.
Activity: 28
Not all people invest in the crypto market. There are people who just stand outside the market and verify the judgment of the investors are really transparent.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
because maybe they only know the investment by buying coins in the market and they might not know that they can buy coins when there are ico and can get very many bonuses but there are very few who know about it.
Investing in the crypto market especially in the Bitcoin is very benefited for us in terms of huge profit. We have nothing more than the Bitcoin and its profit due to the public friendly works it does for us. If the investment source is a traditional one then you may not get profit more than that of the profit and benefits of the crypto market.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
If people are already informed properly that fiat will be exticnt in the future and will be replaced by digital money. No wonder people are investing in crypto market now. They are just joining the club.
Because the future is hat of cryptocurrency and the whole world will use only cryptocurrency for their purchasing wherever they want. There will be no need to convert your local currency into any other currency. You can use your coins all over the world. No exchange, no transaction fee, just one click and your money will transfer to the required place.
that would not realize in near future.need long time to accept and adopt bitcoin as global payment system.when its time, we will see usage of bitcoin and altcoin in international trade increase sharply.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 582
"CoinPoker.com"
The real reason why people invest in Bitcoin is that the time spent in Bitcoin is made much valuable by the rise in the value of Bitcoin. Also the rise in the values of Bitcoin is much vibrant than that in the value of other assets be it traditional or technological.

The history of Bitcoin is very bright in terms of profitability and particularly when the boom let the world know about Bitcoin. Cryptocurrency was widely accepted due to that boom and is still considered as a business with great return.
Activity: 210
Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

As mentioned before, I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat. Just look at the market now, the recent dip is not tight to any event, news or even fud. 25 billion just disappeared and people are wondering wht‘s going on.

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

I think that's a good thing. But not everyone only invests in the crypto market. There are also investments in several places that they know can benefit them.
Activity: 252
Hello everyone!

There are about 1.6 million investors in the cryptocurrency market in Japan.
Among its 1.6 million investors, 77% of accounts have been announced as accounts below 1000 $
Many people aim to become millionaires with a small amount of less than 1000 $.
It was feasible in 2017.
To get a big return at a small amount. From such attractiveness. I think that many people are investing in the same way as purchasing lottery tickets.

I also agree with you
I think that it is easier for experienced investors with abundant investment funds to invest in gold, stocks or foreign exchange.
Activity: 107
Now the fraudsters are quickly destroying the market, they create more ICOs for fraud, and I am anxious and upset about the current state of the market!

Yes because it is easy to create and sell fraud tokens or scam project, but as time passes by a lot of investors are becoming more clever now and they already know how to avoid it.
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Now the fraudsters are quickly destroying the market, they create more ICOs for fraud, and I am anxious and upset about the current state of the market!
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
If people are already informed properly that fiat will be exticnt in the future and will be replaced by digital money. No wonder people are investing in crypto market now. They are just joining the club.
Because the future is hat of cryptocurrency and the whole world will use only cryptocurrency for their purchasing wherever they want. There will be no need to convert your local currency into any other currency. You can use your coins all over the world. No exchange, no transaction fee, just one click and your money will transfer to the required place.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
Hello everyone!

If you focus only on important news from major market players, you can make good money. But what you should not do is to believe various "analytical" sources and "reviews" from traders, because many of them just advertise various ICO and coins, and don't give fair review of the market.
It is not necessary to invest only in the crypto market but you can also invest in other currencies or precious products which will give you profit but the difference lies in the procedure according to different natures and outcome. However it is more than anything if you invest in the crypto market or have investment right now so this is great and most profitable.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
With the current market downturn certainly the most fundamental thing is to move our assets to other investment tools such as fiat and gold because the risk we receive is very small and our money will not decrease in large numbers but don't forget what happened to Crypto even though many moved their assets but if we don't make a purchase when Crypto's price is below that level it will be very loss because we all often find unnatural prices on Crypto so that such moments are worth following.

With any investment that has a high percentage of gain also has a high percentage of loss. Crypto isn't for the faint in heart. I think the probability of high returns is why people still invest in Crypto. Especially those that don't care about the technology, just the profits they're going to make.

You're quite right mate, thats why still many people invest in cryptos it because of the high profits they could  might earn with this ,but they didn't think about the risk they would take it. To minimize those losses they must diversify their portfolio to have more chances of earning profits as well.
I agree on that crypto is really a profitable investment, and we need to invest crypto on crypto market for safety purpose. Because if we are going to buy direct to the holder maybe we can get scammed. So we need to buy it on the market through some trusted and maybe proven and tested exchamge.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
With the current market downturn certainly the most fundamental thing is to move our assets to other investment tools such as fiat and gold because the risk we receive is very small and our money will not decrease in large numbers but don't forget what happened to Crypto even though many moved their assets but if we don't make a purchase when Crypto's price is below that level it will be very loss because we all often find unnatural prices on Crypto so that such moments are worth following.

With any investment that has a high percentage of gain also has a high percentage of loss. Crypto isn't for the faint in heart. I think the probability of high returns is why people still invest in Crypto. Especially those that don't care about the technology, just the profits they're going to make.

You're quite right mate, thats why still many people invest in cryptos it because of the high profits they could  might earn with this ,but they didn't think about the risk they would take it. To minimize those losses they must diversify their portfolio to have more chances of earning profits as well.
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: