Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 4. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 22, 2019, 11:03:59 AM
I kept this coin for several months. But it led me to big losses. At the moment I am wary of this project.

And I trust Ethereum. Yes, I also invested in it when it was close to 200 USD, but I am going to hold it. You will see - this year ETH will go up. The hodlers will make the best profits.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
January 21, 2019, 03:38:39 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
Before the fork, this is really good for any investor. Let's see how it will affect all these changes, and it will fall  lower than its position on capitalization.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
January 20, 2019, 07:41:24 PM
I hold ethereum because more than 65% of my crypto assets are ethereum-based tokens, moreover the potential token that continues to improve will have a big impact on ethereum, hold ethereum is a very promising thing.
Especially when we are starting to take a look on the latest ethereum roadmap and there will be some big updates in the future. A lot of update will bring the scalability blockchain combined with a very good system that can bring reward to the tokens holders.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
January 20, 2019, 11:14:04 AM
it simple because ethereum can give you nice profit when bulls start, approximately 5-10x based on the price now.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
January 20, 2019, 10:21:44 AM
I have never hesitated to hold ethereum and buy more, many tokens-based ICOs (tokenmarket.net) and only accept ethereum, this is what could trigger a day's price of ethereum will skyrocket up to thousands of percent.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 09:51:16 AM
Eth is good but I think the best is BTC because almost all coins follow the BTC movement and all coins have BTC pairs.
so if I only choose 1 coin I prefer BTC, unless there is a choice of 2 or 3 coins then eth will be on the list.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
January 20, 2019, 09:23:52 AM
ethereum is worth to hold like Bitcoin, Ethereum chain use old technology like Bitcoin but it be forked for better transaction, at end of february 2019 Ethereum will work with new concept. It's mean Ethereum will launch Constantinople to solve their old problem that is low transaction speed, remember ethereum used old technology but their Core team is great to launch Ethereum Constantinople, believe or not Constantinople will make new face for Ethereum that will more Fast than older.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
January 20, 2019, 08:17:31 AM
You need to believe and keep ETH, the project is developing and very promising. The market will change and the ICO will start again, for which ETH was created. The price of $ 120 is a temporary price, of course it will be much higher in a year or two.

yes right eth is more promising ... because the prices on the market, eth is quite large so we have to keep eth to be even better ... because eth is getting more and more in demand besides BTC
Ethereum is worth guarding and many people believe in this coin, now the ETH price is have good enough and I really like with this coin to invest. I think Bitcoin is more many in demand because he is the king of crypto.
Indeed the most in demand is bitcoin and after that new ethereum I'm sure in 2019 this ethereum price will go back up the most important thing is we remain patient first
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
January 20, 2019, 03:05:59 AM
You need to believe and keep ETH, the project is developing and very promising. The market will change and the ICO will start again, for which ETH was created. The price of $ 120 is a temporary price, of course it will be much higher in a year or two.

yes right eth is more promising ... because the prices on the market, eth is quite large so we have to keep eth to be even better ... because eth is getting more and more in demand besides BTC
Ethereum is worth guarding and many people believe in this coin, now the ETH price is have good enough and I really like with this coin to invest. I think Bitcoin is more many in demand because he is the king of crypto.
Bitcoin has a lot of demand at the same time I want to say that Ethereum has also a lot of demand and also its demand increasing more than bitcoin. That is why bitcoin is number 1 and ethereum is number three on crypto and I think it will be number 2 soon.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
January 19, 2019, 11:47:58 PM

Activity: 700
January 19, 2019, 05:50:18 PM

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
January 19, 2019, 01:54:09 PM
In my opinion, holding of ethereum is necessary thing because especially ethereum one of the best and perspective coins in market now. You should have such ethereum in your wallet for good future.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
January 19, 2019, 01:30:18 PM
Activity: 812
January 19, 2019, 11:04:34 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
of course I strongly agree if you suggest holding back erthereum, ethereum prices have become more stable in recent days. hopefully hardfork will have a positive effect on the future of ethereum.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 19, 2019, 09:31:43 AM
I think eth is a coin that deserves to be held, eth has a growing platform and almost used on all ico ,besides that eth has a large volume in each market
that is the reason I call eth as a future coin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
January 19, 2019, 08:50:01 AM
I think ETH is a great choice for a long-term hold. It is really leading the way for smart contracts, and it seems likely to be the one that pushes into the mainstream first. I know other smart contract coins claim to have better tech behind them, but first mover advantage can be crucial and ETH is a long way ahead of potential competitors.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
January 19, 2019, 08:09:49 AM
I kept this coin for several months. But it led me to big losses. At the moment I am wary of this project.
Okay, if you compare base on USD then it is easy to lose. As it was crossed 1000$ and if you bought at that moment when you are in big loss. But if you bought in 0.03$ then think yourself. If you bought at 80$ a few days ago then compare now and think yourself. If you want to do short term investment then you have to trade wisely but if you want to invest it for the long term then you don't need to know what the current price is and how much is your loss. You must be able to recover all loss and make a profit.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
January 19, 2019, 06:55:22 AM
I hold ethereum because more than 65% of my crypto assets are ethereum-based tokens, moreover the potential token that continues to improve will have a big impact on ethereum, hold ethereum is a very promising thing.
The fact is that the ethereal reality has rather big prospects in the future. Even today, the promising renewal of Constantinople, which has not yet been adapted, is only so much the beginning of a large-scale development of ethereum 20.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
January 18, 2019, 08:43:47 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 18, 2019, 05:45:30 PM
Pages:
Jump to: