Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 9. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 01:15:43 PM
Holding ETH is a stupid move for now, because now ETH prices are no longer an opportunity to increase so they should sell or convert to other coins. Do not hold them for too long.
why do you think stupid storage eth. I am sure that this coin can cost 2000 - 3000 dollars in the future. I keep it
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 11:51:09 AM
as a long-term investment, Ethereum in my opinion is good for us to make an investment, even though the price of Ethereum is now falling very deeply from the highest price, but I believe that one day Etherum will rise even higher, so in my opinion this is our chance to buy back and save it for a long time, but indeed everyone has different choices for them to invest.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
November 24, 2018, 11:48:22 AM
I don’t really believe that the ethereum will cost even 600 dollars, it was a very good and long time. At that time, it was necessary to sell ethereum. And I will buy ethereum for $ 50.

believe it or not, but sometimes things like that happen with time. because the kit never knows the conditions that will occur in the future. then we must continue to believe first, if the back doesn't happen so we know.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 11:20:25 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
I hold any coin I think according to the beliefs of each investor in my opinion if I am personally in conditions like now we must be smart in utilizing the opportunities that we will get in investing
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
ASSETSPLIT ICO
November 24, 2018, 10:23:20 AM
I don’t really believe that the ethereum will cost even 600 dollars, it was a very good and long time. At that time, it was necessary to sell ethereum. And I will buy ethereum for $ 50.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
November 23, 2018, 06:48:29 AM
Holding ETH is a stupid move for now, because now ETH prices are no longer an opportunity to increase so they should sell or convert to other coins. Do not hold them for too long.
Cheesy Cheesy it looks like you are very hurt by ethereum which is falling now, so you mentioned that it is stupid if we hold ethereum,
price decline is indeed very painful but for people who understand ethereum technology, some of them still believe that ethereum will improve again.
Activity: 756
November 23, 2018, 05:48:59 AM

Lol   , are serious ?  you dont actually know what you are talking about .  eth is not a bad coin and hodling it isnt also a stupid decision because the rise and fall of the price is only an indication of a volatile market which is true because cryptos are known to have a volatile nature .

Now we should not hold the ETH, because it is very risky because prices are constantly going down, in my opinion should not hold ETH should switch to other coin will be better for us.

All coins are risky due to fluctuations and eth isnt the only one that goes down therfor we must still hodl eth as well as other cryptos because the market is still in a bad mood . 
Activity: 434
November 23, 2018, 05:37:33 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 23, 2018, 05:01:28 AM
Now we should not hold the ETH, because it is very risky because prices are constantly going down, in my opinion should not hold ETH should switch to other coin will be better for us.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
November 23, 2018, 04:56:22 AM
dont hold etehreum anymore.

it seem as it will go below 100 dollar.

sell now and buy back 1.5x after two weeks.

it firmly crashed. and it will go on.
What you think is the same as the traders on the market,selling now that there will be a decrease below 100$ and that sounds pretty tempting But the hodl on purchases above 200$ by selling it below is something that is harmful.It's better to buy it later under 100$ if it becomes a reality.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
November 21, 2018, 03:03:05 AM
Currently ethereum is going down and I think bitcoin going up will definitely pull the coins upwards.  We expect bitcoin to recover and ethereum is going to follow suit.  Ethereum is going to become one of the Best coins in 5 to 10 years to come and we should not look at the current happened not to invest in it.
Activity: 392
November 21, 2018, 01:08:40 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
Yes ethereum is good choice for long term holding, it is always best altcoin for me and it is the basis for most projects on the market. Of course there are much scam projects on ether based but this is not mean eth is bad or good.
Activity: 966
November 20, 2018, 10:44:01 PM
we can see now that the price of ethereum is in a low position, and it's very sad. but I see the ethereum platform can't fall and end easily. ethereum's strength in cryptocurrency is no doubt. now ethereum is just waiting for the moment to rise and ethereum will be one of the coins with the best potential. that's the main reason for hold
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
November 20, 2018, 10:38:46 PM
I do not save ethereum for the long term, which is important to me from ethereum there are many ICOs that I invest only accept ethereum and vice versa in the exchange there are only ethereum vs token pairs.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 20, 2018, 06:07:37 PM
I think this market is no longer growing, so I think the market will soon recover in late 2019, there is nothing to lose in 2018 so we decide to hold the coin. Until the market goes up.
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
November 20, 2018, 01:41:46 PM
Smart investors sold everything when the ethereum was worth $ 600. I do not understand what I was waiting for, and in the end we all waited for a complete default.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
November 20, 2018, 01:24:16 PM
Ethereum for me has a huge capabilty that can recover from this constant dip that is happening and i for one is expecting a recovery from this.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
November 20, 2018, 08:47:46 AM
I chose Ethereum because ETH price is too cheap at this time. ETH has an extensive potential to increase back, with more believe and trust in a smart contract.

absolutely right and I'm also sure that later ethereum will experience a good price increase even though nowadays it often decreases. and ethereum are also great drivers for experiencing price increases
I personally also believe that ethereum will be the most important increase. We must be patient first because it takes time and we must keep up with the developments to be clearer
to be honest, the price getting low, the more I was afraid and more hesitant with Ethereum, especially the last price change, making the price of Ethereum weakened by more than 25% in recent days. actually my doubts are not just Ethereum but in whole crypto, because many Threads said that Cryptocurrency is devoted to enthusiasts, I want to hold on longer, but I also feel a little scared?
in such conditions it is very natural to feel like that everyone will feel the same, and I also feel that the cryptocurrency is getting weaker and many people are starting to leave the cryptocurrency due to falling prices this year.

I think it was a planned action to scare as many people as possible. When people lose their hopes, it is a sign that the market will soon start to rise. These are known practices whales from the wall street.
Ethereum has no problems and develops properly. It has enormous potential and what happens with this price now is only speculation. I'm sure that those who keep ETH in wallets will win the most.
Activity: 518
November 20, 2018, 08:34:53 AM
I chose Ethereum because ETH price is too cheap at this time. ETH has an extensive potential to increase back, with more believe and trust in a smart contract.

absolutely right and I'm also sure that later ethereum will experience a good price increase even though nowadays it often decreases. and ethereum are also great drivers for experiencing price increases
I personally also believe that ethereum will be the most important increase. We must be patient first because it takes time and we must keep up with the developments to be clearer
to be honest, the price getting low, the more I was afraid and more hesitant with Ethereum, especially the last price change, making the price of Ethereum weakened by more than 25% in recent days. actually my doubts are not just Ethereum but in whole crypto, because many Threads said that Cryptocurrency is devoted to enthusiasts, I want to hold on longer, but I also feel a little scared?
in such conditions it is very natural to feel like that everyone will feel the same, and I also feel that the cryptocurrency is getting weaker and many people are starting to leave the cryptocurrency due to falling prices this year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
November 20, 2018, 07:54:52 AM
Why hold ethereum because some people still believe that this coin has good potential in the future. I also still keep a few Ethereum in my wallet to store them in the long run time until the market price come back recovers. At present the price of Ethereum is very low but it is this not the end from Ethereum because if the market price grows again we will see a good future on Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: