Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 10. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
November 20, 2018, 06:54:08 AM
I chose Ethereum because ETH price is too cheap at this time. ETH has an extensive potential to increase back, with more believe and trust in a smart contract.

absolutely right and I'm also sure that later ethereum will experience a good price increase even though nowadays it often decreases. and ethereum are also great drivers for experiencing price increases
I personally also believe that ethereum will be the most important increase. We must be patient first because it takes time and we must keep up with the developments to be clearer
to be honest, the price getting low, the more I was afraid and more hesitant with Ethereum, especially the last price change, making the price of Ethereum weakened by more than 25% in recent days. actually my doubts are not just Ethereum but in whole crypto, because many Threads said that Cryptocurrency is devoted to enthusiasts, I want to hold on longer, but I also feel a little scared?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 06:06:57 AM
Ethereum is now trading around $363, Alexis Ohanian, a co-founder of both Reddit and VC firm Initialized Capital, upheld his $20,000 Bitcoin (BTC) and $1,500 Ethereum (ETH) forecasts for 2018. so i think this is the best cryptocurrency for long time hold.
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 05:31:38 AM
Although ETH is down to $ 134, keeping ETH is still very promising.We should buy ETH at this price.which is probably good for keeping it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
November 20, 2018, 05:20:53 AM
The current state of the market is not happy, just like the price of Etheteum. There is a future for this coin. It is only necessary to wait for the introduction of Constantinople. But if the market does not change, then Constantinople may also be postponed to a later date.
Activity: 350
November 20, 2018, 04:38:03 AM
I agree to hold ethereum. not everyone can use etehereum for short-term investments, in my opinion, it is very difficult for those of you who choose maximum profit in a few tempo through ethereum. ethereum is very suitable for a long-term investment model. although it can be said to be more stable, but it takes a long time to develop
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 03:08:42 AM
I chose Ethereum because ETH price is too cheap at this time. ETH has an extensive potential to increase back, with more believe and trust in a smart contract.

absolutely right and I'm also sure that later ethereum will experience a good price increase even though nowadays it often decreases. and ethereum are also great drivers for experiencing price increases
I personally also believe that ethereum will be the most important increase. We must be patient first because it takes time and we must keep up with the developments to be clearer
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
November 20, 2018, 02:05:06 AM
Ethereum prices are currently down very significantly, and do not miss this opportunity to buy and save until the price will rise again again, because I think this coin has the potential to grow in the future, and we can see besides using platforms bitcoin, many new ICO projects use platform services Etheteum, because it may cost less.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
November 20, 2018, 01:55:08 AM
Yes. You’ve got a good choice for long term holding. All I can suggest to eth holders, don’t keep glancing at the market’s price coz for sure it will surely just hurt you since Ethereum is surely for long term investment.All erc20 tokens depending on eth’s blockchain, no doubt eth will prevail and boom.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
November 20, 2018, 01:48:47 AM
Ethereum is a potential coin. because the ecosystem of ethereum is now formed. where many tokens have used the platform and are certainly very useful we can use it as a long-term investment or for investment in ico
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 20, 2018, 01:35:45 AM

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
November 20, 2018, 12:58:47 AM

Ethereum is one of the good potential coins in the market and we need to buy ETH at the current value in the market. Of course, now the price is low in the market due to fluctuation with the development they are doing for Ethereum 2.0 the price of ETH will surely increase in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
November 19, 2018, 11:16:44 PM
Now a lot of people speculating about ETH because the price went very low in the market. This makes many impatient people panic about ETH price and look at the price of Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin also went very low in the market. If people can manage to hold the ETH then definitely they will be making the very good amount of money in the next bull run
Activity: 602
November 19, 2018, 08:50:50 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
Yes etherium is the best to hold for me amongst all the altcoins. Because i believe that etherium will be the next to bitcoin  , that many says etherium will be the next bitcoin in the future. With its long term kind of investments and long term gaining of profits. I hold etherium that until now its in my wallet and still waiting that i can gain more profits from it when the time comes that its value goes high.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
November 19, 2018, 07:28:13 PM
I think right now people are really having second taught on holding ETH not that am saying is dead i still believe in it but i think is high time people get some updated features and more advance dapps and smart contract updates I think we just want more since its basically the most ico based coin
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
November 19, 2018, 07:23:36 PM
most of assets that I hold are ethereum, so I would still believe that ethereum prices will rise again and will give a lot of surprises on their platform.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
November 19, 2018, 01:12:02 PM

Now, the price does not mean too much. Simply Ethereum is the best project. It is the perfect cryptocurrency, which is safe and which is loved by millions. I recommend holding it for at least a year.
Activity: 1050
Revolutionizing Reward Points
November 17, 2018, 06:21:35 PM

this mean you believe if the price of ethereum will down more,,
as i know market is unpredictable now,, so, the price of ethereum can be down more my friend
but, i hope your predictions was right, because i hold few ethereum in my wallet now
Activity: 532
November 17, 2018, 05:45:55 PM
Etereum really promising and well-developed coin, so it`s very popular and a lot of companies are adopting ETH. I believe in ETH and think this is a perfect coin for a long-time investment.
Activity: 532
November 17, 2018, 12:29:50 PM

and ethereum is also a strong coin and has a bright future, so I myself will use ethereum for investment or trade even though it often falls but for the return of ethereum it's easy
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 12:29:17 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
I do not think ETH is really a good altcoin. As Vitalik Buterin says, he does not hold any shares of ETH. So this shows that ETH will soon die in the future. XRP was ranked No. 2 and ETH is gradually dying. You should sell it before its price goes down.
Pages:
Jump to: