Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 8. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 11:51:08 AM
Yes, this is a great choice for hold. Of course, to diversify my investments, I prefer to hold different altcoins and, of course, bitcoin. For example, now the eth is going through difficult times, so it became difficult to earn on it. Therefore, I use other tools for this purpose.
Of course, in the long run, the eth will bring profits to its owner.
I agree with you and I still believe that ethereum will go back up and get better in the long run, because ethereum is the best altcoin and has a good future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
November 28, 2018, 11:46:11 AM
Yes, this is a great choice for hold. Of course, to diversify my investments, I prefer to hold different altcoins and, of course, bitcoin. For example, now the eth is going through difficult times, so it became difficult to earn on it. Therefore, I use other tools for this purpose.
Of course, in the long run, the eth will bring profits to its owner.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 28, 2018, 11:05:21 AM
Because ETH is still a potential, and I believe that electronic money will increase in December 2018, they will never fall, it's an opportunity for those who are patient to hold and wait.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 04:08:06 AM
Holding ETH is a stupid move for now, because now ETH prices are no longer an opportunity to increase so they should sell or convert to other coins. Do not hold them for too long.
Holding any coin in this time for a long term is a better idea as all the coins are over sold and all of them will recover to its higher value. We know that Ethereum decreased around 10X from its AH price so if anyone will hold Ethereum for a longer time then in the good market he will get a 10X profit from that.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
November 28, 2018, 02:09:12 AM
A lot of recurring questions on the forum, and why is it, and for some reason? Because take information and study it, read where you invest and what the team of this project creates and who develops it and why.
ethereum has many advantages this one of us also know so we should buy a lot of ethereum to invest ethereum price now about 100 dollars which is good price for us to hold

Ethereum is one of a good asset on which has shown a viable strategy and has a potential in crypto currency. Thus, the market is on risky bearishness and ethereum's price is declining, we have to stand firmly and acknowledge this scenario as a part of volatilization. So, I highly recommend to keep ethereum for long term because when the stability of the market will abrupt enormously, we can have the good advantages of ethereum.
Activity: 322
November 27, 2018, 08:19:36 PM
A lot of recurring questions on the forum, and why is it, and for some reason? Because take information and study it, read where you invest and what the team of this project creates and who develops it and why.
ethereum has many advantages this one of us also know so we should buy a lot of ethereum to invest ethereum price now about 100 dollars which is good price for us to hold
copper member
Activity: 59
November 27, 2018, 08:18:45 PM
eth has a good future
Activity: 602
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 27, 2018, 06:55:02 PM
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
EQWITY.IO
November 27, 2018, 12:55:27 PM
I keep ETH because I am confident in his future. I think this coin will exist for a very long time and grow at the same time
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
November 27, 2018, 12:06:54 PM
Holding ETH is a stupid move for now, because now ETH prices are no longer an opportunity to increase so they should sell or convert to other coins. Do not hold them for too long.

It is too late to give such advises now. All you need to do if you have Ethereum altcoins is to hold them. The price for this cryptocurrency is so low, that it is senseless to sell the token.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
November 24, 2018, 08:41:06 PM
When it comes to altcoin ethereum will always on everybody's mind first to invest . Though ethereum doesn't have a good price right now well that's opportunity for new investors to buy some and hold for long term  .
copper member
Activity: 59
November 24, 2018, 08:14:57 PM
hold, be patient and get your profit
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 24, 2018, 08:00:40 PM
Basic ideas why people still holding ethereum in their wallet, holding the best way how got earning and people still support and believe the stability of ethereum someday ethereum will goes to become stronger again.
Activity: 560
November 24, 2018, 07:05:23 PM
Missunderstanding is from ethereum unbelievers that have most effect in not knowing and not recognizing its really value. From that i advice everybody to stay calm and relax from development that ethereum developers bring to table.
Activity: 476
Merit: 75
November 24, 2018, 06:14:54 PM
It makes sense to wait for Ethereum to wait. 'Cause he screamed what he could've done before. It can come again at very high prices. It also offers one of the largest infrastructure services in the market.
Activity: 378
November 24, 2018, 05:29:35 PM
I am not sure that now is a good time to invest in Ethereum. As for me, this project will be restored very long and painful.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
November 24, 2018, 04:42:01 PM
I don’t really believe that the ethereum will cost even 600 dollars, it was a very good and long time. At that time, it was necessary to sell ethereum. And I will buy ethereum for $ 50.

believe it or not, but sometimes things like that happen with time. because the kit never knows the conditions that will occur in the future. then we must continue to believe first, if the back doesn't happen so we know.

The price of any coins, eth including is very unpredictable with time. And we never know what would happen any time in the future. But eth, just like btc, is one of the good coins to invest on. Considering its past trend, it is surely a good coin for long term investment. It may be in challenge right now but it will surely recover in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
November 24, 2018, 02:42:19 PM
ethereum is one of good cryptocurrency. it is good for long term holding
moreover, ethereum is on low price now. if we buy then hold we get big profit
if all the information that is distributed in the network about the reasons for the next fall in the cryptocurrency market, it seems to me that the ethereal team should take faster and tighter steps to develop its platform. You can not postpone the update of Constantinople and scaling the block chain.
Activity: 448
November 24, 2018, 02:08:39 PM
ethereum is one of good cryptocurrency. it is good for long term holding
moreover, ethereum is on low price now. if we buy then hold we get big profit
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 24, 2018, 02:02:17 PM
why do you think stupid storage eth. I am sure that this coin can cost 2000 - 3000 dollars in the future. I keep it
because you need to consider what to do, please, this coin will still fall in price, it would be very productive today to sell and buy ethereum even cheaper after a while.
Pages:
Jump to: