Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 67. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
June 14, 2018, 06:48:03 AM
Ethereum is the one direct competitor of Bitcoin on the market. It has gained much reputation and also gained much roots to die off like how some coins come and go. Ethereum Blockchain alone host numerous coins which utilizes the Ethereum smart contract. Holding Ethereum is one smart move as it has got all the capabilities to surge higher on the coin market.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 06:44:23 AM
Indeed for now Ethereum arguably the best altcoin. Because ETH really has great platform and I think the potential of ETH over the years are just amazing, it is the best altcoin to be ever made in the market right now. That is why many of the investors right now prefer to invest in ETH
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 06:29:28 AM
Ethereum is the most likely future coin to be number # 1 and replace bitcoin, with ever-increasing daily transactions and more devs. who developed the ETH is not long to make ETH # 1.
I also like ETH, and I believe in the future of this coin, because it can be used quite differently (leave for long storage, or participate in ICO projects), but it seems to me that bitcoin will still remain the leader in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 112
June 14, 2018, 06:22:31 AM
Because it's a good investment, good [Suspicious link removed]d platform and system. Also reliable. So excited for Chozun's sale and keep my Eth coins until such time.
Activity: 190
June 14, 2018, 05:39:12 AM
Yes you are right. Ethereum has so much potentials of doing great in the future as companies recognizes it and very much in use. It is wise to have and HODL it for a very long period of time and it will make too many persons wealthy in the future.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
June 14, 2018, 05:34:27 AM
Ethereum is the most likely future coin to be number # 1 and replace bitcoin, with ever-increasing daily transactions and more devs. who developed the ETH is not long to make ETH # 1.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
June 14, 2018, 05:28:32 AM
I really love ethereum and there is no doubt that this currency will be much successfull and popular near in the future. Currency which has a bright future, even this is jist top 2 in the market, 100% guarranteed this is also best investment. Nothing to loss because this is already known world wide. Unlike ico we dont know if it going to success and continue. Eth is worth it over all currency
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
June 14, 2018, 05:23:59 AM
Well one new reason to hodl ethereum is cause with the implementation of Proof of Stake in the coming months hodlers are going to be rewarded a fixed percentage of ETH for staking their coins in a wallet. Also with this the selling pressure is going to be reduced from exchanges and this should cause a upwards buying pressure in the markets.
Activity: 322
June 14, 2018, 05:19:29 AM
I think it's stupid to sell the etherium now. It is necessary to buy it on the contrary and it will bring excellent profit to its investors! Because of the demand for ico, he will live forever!
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
June 14, 2018, 05:18:12 AM
Yes it's good for now because of the madness of ICO that's ETH mainly being used, but there NEO,ADA, and EOS, even bitcoin planning it to with RSK. Not sure if ETH can keep this up if their network gets clogged like last time with cryptokitties.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
June 14, 2018, 05:15:39 AM
I agree. The price of ether is more predictable than other altcoins. Ethereum has a large capitalization and therefore more stability.
Activity: 21
June 14, 2018, 05:11:59 AM
I think Ether is a pretty safe bet and the use case is growing. But there are also projects coming out with their own smart contracts like NEO Stellar IOTA and others so always try to diversify
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 13, 2018, 01:32:13 PM
Coz Ethereum is a great coin that offers business field and easily to create token under their smart contracts. but the problem right now of Ethereum is they have congested networks that should be resolve.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 01:24:07 PM
eth is a beatiful coin to hodl it for long time because it's the second best coin in cryptos and it has good potentials   
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
June 13, 2018, 11:17:51 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

I totally agree with that sentiment. Ethereum will be one of the cornerstones for Blockchain in the future. Blockchain market cap currently at 270 bil USD. I could imagine the market to go higher at some stage.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 11:11:13 AM
Yes, I think it is one of the best coins to hold for a few years, along with other coins like Bitcoin of course. Because, it has a smart contract that is adopting by other coins as well. And most of the tokens today is running in ETH.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
World Family Coin
June 13, 2018, 01:51:17 AM
The reason why we should hold ethereum because almost all traders use their platform and in terms of benefits ethereum is still the best among other coins. If we are patient for several years, we will be satisfied with the price of ethereum at that time.
Activity: 224
June 13, 2018, 08:40:18 AM
Because Ethereum is one of the most inovaitve Idea in the crypto industry , that is why
Activity: 105
June 13, 2018, 08:39:02 AM
Ethereum is a public blockchain platform which is currently the most advanced smart contract enabled blockchain. With a “Turing complete” coding system, theoretically you can put any logic into an Ethereum smart contract, and it will be run by the whole network. There are mechanisms in place to prevent abuse, and you need to pay for compute power, by passing in “ETH” tokens, which act as payment for the miners who run your code.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 01:41:28 AM
The thread should called why not hold ethereum? I think everybody who is in to cryptocurrencies will know, that ethereum is the best altcoin out there and the coin with the most potential for the future. It was the first coin with the smart contract plattform. Na di ts the only one who has a working plattform who is used by many projects at the moment. Other coins try to copy them, but no has it running untill now.
Pages:
Jump to: