Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I am buying bitcoins - and why I am keeping them. - page 2. (Read 43101 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I am buying bitcoins not because i want to use them as a currency but as an investment. It may sounds odd but that's really the reason why i bought a fraction of it. I am holding it because its value will grow in the coming years.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
bitcoin is the first coin in crypto and this is the mascot and father of bitcoin. buying bitcoin for investment is more profitable than other crypto if we consider the probability of profit being received
I think this is the best reason to share about investing in bitcoin, it is the good reason why we should invest in bitcoin, rise and fall of bitcoin is feature we can use to get bigger profit, it gives us better chances of making income, rise of price means it is good time for us to sell and fallen price is good to invest, for me nothing is better than bitcoin, I trust it and I am happy to be an investor for bitcoin.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Activity: 36
Everything is correctly said. Bitcoin does have many advantages over gold and other currencies. Indeed, the ease of buying Bitcoin is growing every day. Now it’s enough to make just a few clicks to buy bitcoin. All the advantages described by you are correct.
Gold is just for saving money and not for making money, while bitcoin is a very profitable investment. When I put my money in bitcoin I can make huge profits in the future. I know the market these days is not good but this bearish situation will not continue for long time and soon good days will come again and all the investors will recover their deficits.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
https://customcontract.network
bitcoin is the first coin in crypto and this is the mascot and father of bitcoin. buying bitcoin for investment is more profitable than other crypto if we consider the probability of profit being received
Activity: 81
I am not buying bitcoin, but because of the bounty rewards which I gained in the bounties, once it has been send into my wallet ERC20 of course  I will trade it in the exchange site platform to sell it then, once its has been done it will automatically convert into my bitcoin balance as my profit. Its up to me if what am I gonna do with it, whether I will save the 25% of my earnings then hold in a long term, just simple as that, isn't right?
I am buying bitcoin because I think It is the future currency and I also have big dreams for my future and I think that only bitcoin is the place where I can get huge money and fulfill my dreams. There is no other business in the world which can give me big profit and without any hard work. I signature and bounty campaigns I can earn free bitcoin without any investment.
Activity: 47
Science, science
Everything is correctly said. Bitcoin does have many advantages over gold and other currencies. Indeed, the ease of buying Bitcoin is growing every day. Now it’s enough to make just a few clicks to buy bitcoin. All the advantages described by you are correct.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
I think what you say is very true, there are so many people who are confused when they want to buy bitcoin, whether it is still worth it or not, with this hope that the enthusiasts of bitcoin will become even higher.
Bitcoin is the leading crypto in the market and will hold the market in the future. People all over the world will use bitcoin as their regular currency. In this time you are not aware of the importance and benefits of bitcoin, that’s why you are asking such questions but when you know that cryptocurrency can give you profits and comfort in suing then you will never ask this question.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
I have invested in bitcoin  because i think it is the investment product of the future, this is only the beginning and it will lead the way for other similar digital products. It is like computers or the internet, not many people believed in it but those that did made a fortune Undecided
Activity: 98
Well, the reason I keep bitcoin is that it is the most sustainable crypto on the market, all in all the other prices depend on it in some way.
The future of bitcoin is yet to come, I don`t believe in decline. Feeling optimistic, the price will rise and it`s a good idea to get ready while we can at ththe current price.
Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Definitely is a nice idea to buy and hold your bitcoin. in my own perspective, is that bitcoin is the future and definitely Cryptocurrency is here to stay. Just like we have history of money and this is the future where it begins.
Activity: 72
We buy bitcoin now because today, bitcoin is the best investment that we can use and bitcoin can give a big profit in the long-term. And this is why that many of us still keeping bitcoin at the low price like today and they will sell bitcoin when the price can come back to the highest price. It is what I did too, and I don't want to miss something because I know that if I can buy and hold bitcoin, for now, I can make a lot of money too like other people. So, for people who are missing the time to buy bitcoin, maybe this is a good time for you to buy bitcoin before the price increases in the next month so you cannot buy a cheap bitcoin later.
You are buying bitcoin because it is not only a business but also a usable currency worldwide. If you want to buy something from abroad, you will pay them from your bitcoin wallet. Other reason is that bitcoin investment can make you able to overcome your financial problems and can help you to fulfill your future dreams. These are the benefits of buying and holding bitcoin.

Agree with you. That is the reason, and I think every people who have bitcoin will agree with this and they still buying bitcoin especially if the price is down. Many of us still hold bitcoin, and I believe that they have a large amount of bitcoin and waiting for the next high price so they can sell it to make a lot of money. With bitcoin, we can solve financial problems as you said and if we can solve the problem, we can help other people too.
We need to have more people with same opinion, like this one. Bitcoin is everything that op said in his opening post, bitcoin is exclusive, we don`t need special permits to use it. Gold and cash have many flaws, old systems that need to changed with something better, that is bitcoin. Bitcoin is truly investment for the future, it will give big profit but in different way than we use to it, value of bitcoin will rise and we will be able to buy more things with same amount of bitcoins, there will not be a need for selling bitcoins for cash or gold, using them directly is what we need.
Yeah you are right; I also bought bitcoin because I think that there is no better investment than bitcoin. Bitcoin is not only a usable currency but also very profitable coin business. I want to be the richest person of my community in the future and for that I think bitcoin is the best choice. In the future it will take over the market and then we will eat the fruit of bitcoin holding.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
I think what you say is very true, there are so many people who are confused when they want to buy bitcoin, whether it is still worth it or not, with this hope that the enthusiasts of bitcoin will become even higher.
Activity: 23
Merit: 4
You have all the good reasons.  But I guess most of the people buy bitcoin with the expectation that bitcoin will rise in value.  It is all about profit.  I also have the same intention, to make money out of this investment. No doubt that the reasoning is backed by the technology behind bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
if you have already bought bitcoin then I am sure you are a very lucky person because someday you will be able to get a lot of profits like last year whose prices were just under $ 50 now bitcoin prices can reach more than $ 19k.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
keep as much bitcoin as you can, so you don't sell the bitcoin you have at low prices and your choice is right and what you mention really makes many new traders understand the functions and benefits that can be obtained from bitcoin
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The cryptocurrency market is in a recovery phase and Bitcoin will certainly be the most paid and interested investment in this market. So if you want to invest in this time then Bitcoin is a great choice, in addition ETH and XRP are also very good coins.
Activity: 30
We buy bitcoin now because today, bitcoin is the best investment that we can use and bitcoin can give a big profit in the long-term. And this is why that many of us still keeping bitcoin at the low price like today and they will sell bitcoin when the price can come back to the highest price. It is what I did too, and I don't want to miss something because I know that if I can buy and hold bitcoin, for now, I can make a lot of money too like other people. So, for people who are missing the time to buy bitcoin, maybe this is a good time for you to buy bitcoin before the price increases in the next month so you cannot buy a cheap bitcoin later.
You are buying bitcoin because it is not only a business but also a usable currency worldwide. If you want to buy something from abroad, you will pay them from your bitcoin wallet. Other reason is that bitcoin investment can make you able to overcome your financial problems and can help you to fulfill your future dreams. These are the benefits of buying and holding bitcoin.

Agree with you. That is the reason, and I think every people who have bitcoin will agree with this and they still buying bitcoin especially if the price is down. Many of us still hold bitcoin, and I believe that they have a large amount of bitcoin and waiting for the next high price so they can sell it to make a lot of money. With bitcoin, we can solve financial problems as you said and if we can solve the problem, we can help other people too.
I buy bitcoin because I think that it is the future currency and the whole world will use bitcoin as their legal and regular currency. I hold my bitcoin because I want to fulfill my dreams in the future and for that I want huge money and bitcoin is the only way to earn big money while doing exactly nothing. Just buy and hold bitcoin till the price grow higher and higher.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
Your statement is in my opinion very helpful for traders who are still confused and still do not know the uses and functions and the benefits that can be obtained from bitcoin so with this statement I am sure many people will be more confident to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 36
The reason why I am buying bitcoin and why I am keeping them because I truly believe that it is the future of the currency. I felt like I'm hundreds of steps ahead of people that who still don't know it or not aware of its huge potential. There are so many opportunities in my life I can miss but definitely not on this.
Bitcoin is the leading crypto in the world and in the future it will be the mainstream. It will take over the market in the near future. I believe it the most and that’s why I have invested in bitcoin. It will be the only usable currency in the world in the coming future. It is also a good business for making money while doing exactly nothing. These are the reasons due to which I bought bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: