Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I am buying bitcoins - and why I am keeping them. - page 4. (Read 43101 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 2
I think that is a very right choice and maybe you have also noticed about the very limited circulation of bitcoin and can be very expensive. because demand is getting higher and it's very difficult to get bitcoin.
The world is turning towards cryptocurrency and in the future the whole people in the world will use only bitcoin as their regular currency even in their local markets. Other thing is that bitcoin is very profitable investment especially for those who have no time for its trading etc. it is easy to buy bitcoin and keep them for some time. when the price increases your investment will also increase.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
some people refer to bitcoin as digital gold because the value of its assets continues to increase and the entry of new investors in crypto and this is great for all
Bitcoin is the need of today and tomorrow. If you buy bitcoin today you will be happy tomorrow because bitcoin is going to prevail in the world and people will use it as their regular currency. No matter what the price is today because the aim of bitcoin is not earning money but the use all over the world and for that having bitcoin is mandatory. Don’t hesitate to buy some today.
If Bitcoin truly becomes the global currency, it will be a very good future for this market. But I think the more appropriate currency to be able to become the global currency is XRP. XRP has more favorable conditions than Bitcoin to be widely used around the world.
I am buying bitcoin for my bright future, because in my opinion bitcoin is the only source which can give me huge profits in my future. There is no other business in the world which can give you such high profits in short time. I keep my bitcoin because I think that bitcoin investment is not for short time and if you want to make some money from your bitcoin investment you will have to wait for some time and may be for very long.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
I think that is a very right choice and maybe you have also noticed about the very limited circulation of bitcoin and can be very expensive. because demand is getting higher and it's very difficult to get bitcoin.
Activity: 465
Merit: 100
some people refer to bitcoin as digital gold because the value of its assets continues to increase and the entry of new investors in crypto and this is great for all
Bitcoin is the need of today and tomorrow. If you buy bitcoin today you will be happy tomorrow because bitcoin is going to prevail in the world and people will use it as their regular currency. No matter what the price is today because the aim of bitcoin is not earning money but the use all over the world and for that having bitcoin is mandatory. Don’t hesitate to buy some today.
If Bitcoin truly becomes the global currency, it will be a very good future for this market. But I think the more appropriate currency to be able to become the global currency is XRP. XRP has more favorable conditions than Bitcoin to be widely used around the world.
Activity: 82
I can buy bitcoin because bitcoin is my future target and get money from crypto market. This bitcoin is the same reason you would d buy anything because you think a bitcoin is worth something. And there are a few different reasons to think it is. Maybe what is valuable to you is bitcoin any people for the future.
I have many dreams for future. I want many things to do for my family and I think that bitcoin is the only source that can give me huge money without doing exactly nothing, just waiting. If you have no time for bitcoin trading, you can only hold your bitcoin for long time and when the price increases according to your well you can sell them for higher price.
Merit: 0
I think when investing with bitcoin should still give priority to profits and also security is not only save bitcoin. When saving a bitcoin currency, that means having merchandise that is ready to sell for profit.
Everyone is talking about the profit from bitcoin investment in the future. Nobody is talking about the use of bitcoin. I am not concern with the price of bitcoin because I want to hold as much as I can to use them in the future. I have big dreams for my future and bitcoin is the only hope to fulfill all that dreams. I will not buy bitcoin for earning money.
Activity: 70
Buying is very profitable for bitcoins people who understand will bitcoin, the more we have the more lucrative bitcoin for people who have it. Because of the bitcoin can be used as an investment as well.
Yeah having bitcoin to save for long time is best choice for all of us, bitcoin really have good scope now all over the world, it can be used as an investment and it can be use as saving of money, some are using it as currency and most of us are taking bitcoin advantage to buy our house and all those things which we need in this age, bitcoin is good keep buying it, as bitcoin can give you highest profit ever in life.
Bitcoin is trading very deeply from $ 7k to $ 6k, which is a very bad sign for the market at this time. I think long-term investment in Bitcoin is still the safest form of cryptocurrency in the market and I believe this market will continue to grow strongly in the near future.
I don't think it's a bad condition to buy, precisely the price reduction is a good opportunity for you to buy at a cheap price,
don't think twice dude, I guarantee that in the next few weeks the price will go back up to $7k again or even to $10k

Guarantee? Are you sure? How if it wont back up to 7k-10k in the next few weeks? How if what will happen is something opposite? Once you give a guarantee, will you responsible for any loses if the price is not back up as you believe?
I do even think, crypto expert will give such guarantee on their prediction. Dont give a guarantee if you are unable to responsible for the possible worst thing that may occur.
We should not care about why we're buying and keeping the bitcoin we should always aware that bitcoin is volatile if it can goes down then it will rise up more next time.
Activity: 57
I think your choice is very correct and what you mentioned really makes many new traders understand the functions and benefits that can be obtained from bitcoin so keep bitcoin that you have as much as you can, so you don't sell the bitcoin you have on low price.

I also keep that Btc as much as possible unlesss require money then may have to sell . Also I recommend people not to gamble through Btc or good coins as it is possible now it may be less but in future, it could be 3-4 times the value and you will regret later.

People should always hold and grab as many bitcoins as possible because we can make huge money through bitcoin compared to other coins because compared to other altcoin, bitcoin investment is always safe to hold. If you manage to hold the bitcoin for more than 2 years then you will see very good results on your investment.
I am now getting used to transact online and I always use Paypal for that but I'm always worried that they'll also ban me from using my account in Paypal just like what they did on the people that I know.
Bitcoin is the future currency and the whole world will use only digital currency in the coming future. Bitcoin is I think for survival. When all people have bitcoin in coming times and you don’t have you will feel bad for yourself. Other reason is that if you have bitcoin today you can make huge profits in the near future. When the price increases your investment will also increase.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
one of our goals to buy bitcoin is other than as a means of transaction that is quite easy and also fast, of course bitcoin is one of the investment tools that is very popular in the digital era like today. so we can get all kinds of conveniences from the activities we do by using bitcoin.
Activity: 74
Buying is very profitable for bitcoins people who understand will bitcoin, the more we have the more lucrative bitcoin for people who have it. Because of the bitcoin can be used as an investment as well.
Yeah having bitcoin to save for long time is best choice for all of us, bitcoin really have good scope now all over the world, it can be used as an investment and it can be use as saving of money, some are using it as currency and most of us are taking bitcoin advantage to buy our house and all those things which we need in this age, bitcoin is good keep buying it, as bitcoin can give you highest profit ever in life.
Bitcoin is trading very deeply from $ 7k to $ 6k, which is a very bad sign for the market at this time. I think long-term investment in Bitcoin is still the safest form of cryptocurrency in the market and I believe this market will continue to grow strongly in the near future.
I don't think it's a bad condition to buy, precisely the price reduction is a good opportunity for you to buy at a cheap price,
don't think twice dude, I guarantee that in the next few weeks the price will go back up to $7k again or even to $10k
Bitcoin is a source of income and increase your money more in just little time.I am happy that people are interest with bitcoin and giving there important time to it.
Activity: 980
One can buy bitcoin because now bitcoin is in dull season and all cryptocurrency market is red signal. One can buy altcoins so that he may got a lots of profits in future.
Activity: 644
Bitcoin has always been my investment of choice, but the recent bitcoin price volatility is very bad, its downtime is always very long, and its rise lasts for a short time!
I agree with you, it has both the high price and the lower price so we should buy when it will be low and we should buy because it is the best strategy for all investors to buy at low and sell at high, so I am hopeful about the future of bitcoin so that I am buying and holding for a long time because it will rise in price and it will give us high amount of profit as well.

Bitcoin is for long-term investment which we cannot able to make much profit in a short period. When the price of Bitcoin decreased it is good to buy them because it will give us good benefit when the price starts increasing. Holding bitcoin will always give us the right opportunity to make some decent profit with the technology behind it.
Activity: 448
Bitcoin has always been my investment of choice, but the recent bitcoin price volatility is very bad, its downtime is always very long, and its rise lasts for a short time!
I am agree with you, it has both the high price and the lower price so we should buy when it will be low and we should buy because it is the best strategy for all investors to buy at low and sell at high, so I am hopeful about the future of bitcoin so that I am buying and holding for long time because it will rise in price and it will give us high amount of profit as well.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
Bitcoin is future currency and price is not stable. So good opportunity for get the more profit. So don't lose the bitcoin. Before you buy the bitcoin check the market price. If Market price is red. That time price down time. So this is right time to buy the coin and hold it. If invest wait for the price high. Every time you mack a plan to buy and sell the bitcoin. If want to know check the price day by day. Then you get some bitcoin information. It good future growth coin. It best one of the coin.
I think your choice is very correct and what you mentioned really makes many new traders understand the functions and benefits that can be obtained from bitcoin so keep bitcoin that you have as much as you can, so you don't sell the bitcoin you have on low price.

I also keep that Btc as much as possible unlesss require money then may have to sell . Also I recommend people not to gamble through Btc or good coins as it is possible now it may be less but in future, it could be 3-4 times the value and you will regret later.

People should always hold and grab as many bitcoins as possible because we can make huge money through bitcoin compared to other coins because compared to other altcoin, bitcoin investment is always safe to hold. If you manage to hold the bitcoin for more than 2 years then you will see very good results on your investment.
I am now getting used to transact online and I always use Paypal for that but I'm always worried that they'll also ban me from using my account in Paypal just like what they did on the people that I know.
Know what will you do? I think you should change your exchange because according to you that pay pall may also ban your account then what will you do? The main problem in cryptocurrency investment is this people cannot find authentic and easy exchange for their transactions and they always worry about their money. I always use ok pay because it is my local exchange.
Activity: 140
The reason for me to buy bitcoin is that I want to get more profit from investing bitcoin trading as well as I want to get more knowledge as well as experience on bitcoin trading.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

For me bitcoin is the best way for making money while doing exactly nothing. The easily investors have made thousands of dollars against each bitcoin because the price in those days was just a few dollars for one bitcoin and then in thousands. It means that no other business can give you such a big profit like bitcoin. Luck is also involved in it, but manipulation has discouraged people.
It is reality that investing your money to bitcoin is full of profit, it is gaining money and profit for us, now is the best time to buy because price now a day is good so we should buy and save for our future, if you will keep your bitcoin for long time it will increase in price and it will give you profit so it is the reason behind why most of people are buying and saving bitcoin for long time.
Activity: 88
Activity: 29
I think when investing with bitcoin should still give priority to profits and also security is not only save bitcoin. When saving a bitcoin currency, that means having merchandise that is ready to sell for profit.
Pages:
Jump to: