Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I won't give up - page 5. (Read 15935 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Co-founder Love Air Promise
April 20, 2019, 09:54:04 AM
I remember when I started to invest in bitcoin and a number of altcoins. There were some coins that gave me tough time being it that their prices go up and down every now and then.
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
April 20, 2019, 09:44:48 AM
I also felt sad and almost gave up struggling to get income from a bounty campaign because as we know in 2018, there were many SCAM ICOs which triggered a lack of investor confidence in investing.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
April 20, 2019, 08:58:37 AM
So basically you are saying that you won't give up on collecting free coins? Well i won't say its a bad thing, but if you see closely, you will realize that you could have made more or earned more with the time you have spent behind collecting those small amount of satoshis. I know its a good start, but still try to move on ahead and think big. Start trading or sell your skills for crypto currencies. You will be making more than you have made in past few years!

I agree with you, when there are a lot of scammers, investor interest goes down and it affects us. But in ourselves we have expertise in their respective fields, I think he can use his expertise to earn a little money, he is quite optimistic about that. In sub topic services many people offer their expertise, you can try it
scammer give negative impact to all cryptocurrency community, especially for investors.they be very affraid if wrong put their money in any projects.and now much investors trauma with this condition.need long time to recover their psychology and mental.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 20, 2019, 08:49:58 AM
I'm sick and tired of negative thoughts people are passing unto each other of here and believe me that won't help anybody ,infact its an act of discouragement which s not needed at all as an investor

- in the past I started with faucet ,yes you heard me right,I never had cash to buy coins so I kept gathering SATs through faucets and at that time bitcoin was at 1000+ per one so faucets payout was still very good and I did this for several months till 2017 bullrun and I make good profit through faucets ,why I'm sharing this is

+Sometimes you have to stay positive to achieve aims,neglect the negative thoughts ,I was in a very bad shape then and today I'm glad I'm able to have good big portfolio but LOOK WHERE I START FROM ,bounties and airdrops don't pay like in the past they say ,does that mean THEY WILL NEVER PAY AGAIN? What have you learned to be able to SPOT GOOD projects ?

-I won't give up because good things don't come easily ,just don't expect that you will make thousands of money as if money falls from the sky ,accept the challenges and you will get better than yesterday.

-people are saying ICOS are bad they don't pay ,same to airdrops too ,please kindly look at the profile of those spreading this news they still have SiGNATURES on there profiles means they don't give up ,you shouldn't too ,believe that things will get better with time and make yourself a better person than yesterday

-Scammers are making almost all ICO looks bad I accept but if we extract the scammers as if they never exist what about market condition? We can't do anything about it as it will take time to recover ,please let's not be weaklings ,let's stay strong ,keep patience alive and keep learning so we can get better at spoting good projects ,thank you.
I've also had a lot of losses , but I think you need to be patient , and it will bring you great profits in the market , at the moment you can invest in ieo
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
April 19, 2019, 06:43:54 PM
So basically you are saying that you won't give up on collecting free coins? Well i won't say its a bad thing, but if you see closely, you will realize that you could have made more or earned more with the time you have spent behind collecting those small amount of satoshis. I know its a good start, but still try to move on ahead and think big. Start trading or sell your skills for crypto currencies. You will be making more than you have made in past few years!

I agree with you, when there are a lot of scammers, investor interest goes down and it affects us. But in ourselves we have expertise in their respective fields, I think he can use his expertise to earn a little money, he is quite optimistic about that. In sub topic services many people offer their expertise, you can try it
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 19, 2019, 06:32:02 PM
Winners never quit and they don't know the term 'giving up'.

You give up and quit today, you might regret forever when you see the market rise up after few days, months or a year.
Activity: 392
April 19, 2019, 05:40:29 PM
Give up and do not need , as the market will turn around someday , and you need to wait for it , I think to give it up for the weak
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
April 19, 2019, 05:27:59 PM
Why give up now is the point, if bitcoin can grow about $1000 then anything can happen at anytime, at first i was scared of joining in on crypto currency world too because i was thinking it was it was a ponzi scheme until i made my research and started believing in crypto then I couldn't get my mind of crypto currency
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
April 19, 2019, 05:08:47 PM
People say ICOs are bad for excellent reasons and their accusation is right, unfortunately. The market conditions don't let the projects to stick the rules and they delay the possible events for the mentioned reasons. Keep holding and you will not regret one day!
Activity: 728
April 19, 2019, 04:46:02 PM
There's no way to give up! We must believe and hope that the market will become bullish, but not as quickly as we would like. In such a still unclear situation on the cryptocurrency market, you can start trading and get profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
April 19, 2019, 04:19:19 PM
Giving up is not an option . I think the market will recover . Things will pick up pretty soon and those who waited it out will reap sone huge returns.
Those who will benefit more while waiting are those that still have the strength, confidence, patience and determination to still hodl their coins until the market recovers.
Some are selling in haste, despite the amount gotten not being enough. The whole reason boils down to the fact that they have lost all hope in the system. As far as i am concerned, i will wait.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
April 19, 2019, 04:17:21 PM
I fully agree with you !! You need to pay less attention to all the negatives that appear in the media, to engage in self-development more. Good always follows the bad, you need to strive for it, making efforts! There are good ICOs, but there are also bad ones, and our task is to find this good ICO, without giving up on unsuccessful ones. To learn from your mistakes!
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 19, 2019, 04:01:58 PM
Great message. Never give up! You can go to 0 holdings in crypto and bounce right back with a little love and attention.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 19, 2019, 03:46:26 PM
Only those who have lost hope surrender.  And here there are only those who already know what they want and very optimistic and strong guys.  So I think that giving up is no longer an option.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
April 19, 2019, 03:34:58 PM
Giving up is not an option . I think the market will recover . Things will pick up pretty soon and those who waited it out will reap sone huge returns.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
April 19, 2019, 03:32:17 PM
It is not only about crypto and making money from my point of view. Mass adoption will bring new investors to the crypto industry and problems will start for Average Joe. Regarding the bounty campaigns, bounty managers should choose the campaign participants carefully before accepting them to the campaign.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
April 19, 2019, 03:30:17 PM
Those who survived here until now, will soon receive a great income because we are the true first adopters no matter if the time is good or bad  Cool.
I agree with your idea and I think that even if there is a career in the present life, it can sometimes be good and sometimes it will be difficult. Our consciousness of the crypto market and its future. If you work with your heart and intense passion you will be rewarded in a worthy way.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
April 19, 2019, 03:21:44 PM
I am fighting and will going to survive because this ways regarding crypto provided a very strong foundation for me, and as the market became more unpredictable it made me more eager to pursue my dreams. Never give up, always move and move until you're going to hit the best target that will change your way of life because of crypto. Nothing's impossible as long as you trust yourself, and no reason for us to give up since crypto has no limitations.
I love that too. Getting up and continuing the thing you have been getting failed at but each time you try to do it again, you should do it in a different way and only then you can escape the mistakes you made last time. So yes, since crypto is going to stay and survive for long, it is worth investing in cryptocurrency for long in order to get both profits and benefits.
Activity: 247
Merit: 1
April 17, 2019, 10:55:38 AM
Why give up when there is still hope and the future is bright, why give up when you can maximise your effort and try to make the best of it. For me I ain't giving up as I must see it to the end
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
April 17, 2019, 07:12:04 AM

Well, I agree. I mean, it's free, so the context here is if you can gather enough free coins and work your way to make it pay off for you, then I guess, by all means, it can be used as a stepping stone to gain more valuable and more tradeable or investable coins. I think, many of us did the same concept, maybe using different means and methods. Say, for example, for those who have joined signature campaigns and have sold the tokens they were rewarded with or have traded it for better coins. It's basically the same method of getting in, and gaining coins for something without any use of a capital in order to, ultimately, get something that can be exchanged for value.
Pages:
Jump to: