Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I won't give up - page 7. (Read 15935 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
April 11, 2019, 04:07:56 PM
Its sometimes very disheartening to lose some tokens or profits you've earnestly gained but that shouldn't make you lose hope or give up. Its high time people stand for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 11, 2019, 03:42:58 PM
I agree with those who sincerely believe in the success of its cryptocurrency. Because it is very important in order not to lose heart and continue to develop it. As for me, cryptocurrency has a very beautiful future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
April 11, 2019, 03:40:12 PM
There are only handful of good projects these days. Getting to know them might be a huge task, which is why some people get discouraged after trying their best to get them, yet in futility.
The reason I will continue to search for good ones, is because they still exist.
Activity: 509
April 11, 2019, 02:36:33 PM
Do not be disappointed in the cryptocurrency. The more we believe in it, the faster the growth will begin. It is necessary to mass dissemination of information about the cryptocurrency.
It doesn't really depend on us, but still you’re right you shouldn't leave the cryptocurrency behind it will be the future. And I think that it will be bright. Cheesy
Cryptocurrency lives its own life and essentially nothing depends on us. Of course, I would very much like to see a big growth start, but everything has its time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
April 11, 2019, 02:31:21 PM
For almost 2 years during which I have been working with cryptocurrency, I, like many here on the forum, had a lot in common. And it was not always what I wanted. Like many, I started with taps. Then there were airdrop, bounty, successful and not so much, unsuccessful investments, the theft of my money on the stock exchange and the losses from the fall of the cryptocurrency rate. There were profits from bounty companies of several thousand dollars, but the losses of my savings were also great. But this is all experience gained by your mind. And how many times about such moments were not spoken, until you yourself go through it, you will not understand. And I don’t despair of unpleasant moments, and I’m not going to give up, because surrender is the lot of the weak, and we are not here for that. Good luck to all of your friends.
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
April 11, 2019, 01:21:51 PM
Do not be disappointed in the cryptocurrency. The more we believe in it, the faster the growth will begin. It is necessary to mass dissemination of information about the cryptocurrency.
It doesn't really depend on us, but still you’re right you shouldn't leave the cryptocurrency behind it will be the future. And I think that it will be bright. Cheesy
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
April 11, 2019, 01:17:43 PM
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
April 11, 2019, 01:05:14 PM
bounty was the easiest  way for us to earn money.and start working in bounty campaign could give us free money.many people join in this world in order to earn money without spending any capital.
but the development of the bounty is now fairly slow, especially to find money from the bounty it took me a long time. not yet when the bounty that we follow doesn't pay us, it will be a risk that we often experience when we decide to join the bounty campaign.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
April 11, 2019, 01:01:20 PM
Scam projects can take your money and run away in a week. I never invest in scam projects.
The only way in which you can do that is to avoid investing in icos something that is not such a bad idea when we consider that most icos in the market are nothing but scams, this is one of the reasons of why the market is not recovering as fast as we want because investors are not really interested anymore in those kind of projects and we know this is true because there are studies that monitor how much money is invested in icos and the amount has gone down for more than a year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
April 08, 2019, 01:20:25 AM
In general, I started with bounty when they were already very popular and still managed to earn a little money. It all depends on whether you want to work.
bounty was the easiest  way for us to earn money.and start working in bounty campaign could give us free money.many people join in this world in order to earn money without spending any capital.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 08, 2019, 12:56:03 AM
Those who survived here until now, will soon receive a great income because we are the true first adopters no matter if the time is good or bad  Cool.

Basically, so many are surviving all the troubles that cryptocurrency has gone through, but their passion is not completely there, there are very few that is really passionate about cryptocurrency, and I can classify them as the bitcoin early adopters. Those who stop are just those I can say, click baited by the previous market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
April 08, 2019, 12:54:22 AM
If the early adopters of Bitcoin during the inception of Bitcoin did not give up, what reason do i have to give up now? The future is always bright for crypto because the technology behind this is a revolutionary one which will bring tremendous change in our world of finance in some few years to come when most of the countries accept it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
April 08, 2019, 12:48:01 AM
if i were you i will making that failure as my great teacher, because our experince is needed to go through for crypto in the future, like you, im still hoping and never give up, and sure cryprto will be better soon.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 08, 2019, 12:23:07 AM
I still have confidence in the development of crypto currencies and in my opinion crypto currencies will experience a fairly rapid development along with the development and development of increasingly advanced and evolving technologies.
just like you, i also still believe in cryptocurrency.
i think cryptocurrency will continue to develop well in the future. until now i still survive here because of my belief in crypto.

indeed it will take a long time, but if the results are better than now. i will wait for him patiently.
Your positive views will keep you to hold on, it's still a surviving period where we can't really see the clear direction of this industry, but if you have the faith and you are patience to hold on, success are there as crypto will continue to gained support from every people who loves risking with fate.
Activity: 653
April 08, 2019, 12:07:56 AM
Success is not come easy and you have faced with many time failed before you raised your success, without pass failed impossible you could success and crypto have the same thing how to be success people, keep investing and selling after you get higher price.
Activity: 158
April 07, 2019, 11:32:01 PM
You didn't give up and now you are richer than if you gave up. Congratulations! You resisted and now your prize is big money.

yes it is the big money who hold bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin and i think the price will be increase again
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
April 07, 2019, 11:01:55 PM
I still have confidence in the development of crypto currencies and in my opinion crypto currencies will experience a fairly rapid development along with the development and development of increasingly advanced and evolving technologies.
just like you, i also still believe in cryptocurrency.
i think cryptocurrency will continue to develop well in the future. until now i still survive here because of my belief in crypto.

indeed it will take a long time, but if the results are better than now. i will wait for him patiently.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
April 07, 2019, 10:58:52 PM
You didn't give up and now you are richer than if you gave up. Congratulations! You resisted and now your prize is big money.
the best gift for those who don't give up is satisfying results. although there are so many obstacles when looking for profit, however, when they don't give up, I think they really will achieve real success. because of that, do not be a person who easily gives up.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
April 07, 2019, 10:56:36 PM
Activity: 316
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
April 07, 2019, 10:11:25 PM
We have strong reasons not to give up. Giving up only for people to lose and now have to start getting up. We have bad things and this happened throughout 2018. Besides, we have not given up and now market prices have increased. We certainly did not waste this opportunity to make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: