Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I won't give up - page 4. (Read 15935 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
April 21, 2019, 05:52:24 AM
I agree with your opinion, but for me the future is true and i think cryptocurrency will be important product in the future. Thats why i wont give up with cryptocurrency and always support for it until now. I know the product and i will be patience fot future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 21, 2019, 04:41:14 AM
We should not give up although the market is not stable but still theres still a chance that the bullrun is coming.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 21, 2019, 01:46:42 AM
I also felt sad and almost gave up struggling to get income from a bounty campaign because as we know in 2018, there were many SCAM ICOs which triggered a lack of investor confidence in investing.
It seems to me that it is better not to do them , you should better switch now on the bounty paid by Fiat money , even a little but consistently!
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
April 20, 2019, 06:31:53 PM
That is right, we should not give up! Now market shows a good recover so we again see a good profit from our hard worek. Only true believer can be succsessful in this sphere and I believe that it is we are.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
April 20, 2019, 06:19:06 PM
I enjoyed those days of crypto boom, even though things look very much different now, it is not enough for me to give up, rather it is meant to make me stronger than I was.
There were things I used to do and that I used to make mistake on, but now, I do them better., because of the experience I have had.
Activity: 894
Merit: 501
April 20, 2019, 05:28:05 PM
Crypto market still has a lot of benefits. I don’t understand why people feel so hopeless.. I still believe the market will start to grow again. If you invested in crypto, you should be a bit patient for a better market condition.
Activity: 364
April 20, 2019, 05:05:40 PM
I'm not the type of person who gives up so easily on something. I'm never going to give up because I do believe that cryptocurrency will be bigger and better someday to come.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
April 20, 2019, 04:40:11 PM
I will advise you to always put it at the back of your mind that cryptocurrency is risky. You can either lose or gain your profit however, there's no way to give up soon because cryptocurrency will be better than now in some years to come.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 20, 2019, 04:09:38 PM
Am not the kind of person that always give up on something so easily if am not getting the right results. I believe in consistently and persistently following a course till I found what works in it and things that don't work. As for crypto, I have this in mind that I only need two or three projects to get it right and optimistic that one day, I will surely do so.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
April 20, 2019, 03:55:16 PM
You should never give up, especially in cryptocurrency, because this sphere is very promising, you can really earn excellent money and everything depends on each person individually
the first thing you have to do is strengthen your mentality because if we are mentally strong, we will be more consistent in investing and when we become bounty hunters.
Besides that we also have to always learn because then we can do anything well so that we always survive and even like crypto.
Activity: 476
April 20, 2019, 03:47:17 PM
You should never give up, especially in cryptocurrency, because this sphere is very promising, you can really earn excellent money and everything depends on each person individually
Activity: 910
April 20, 2019, 03:44:27 PM
I also started my crypto way with free faucets. Then there were airdrops and then - bounty campaign. Of all the funds received, my investments began. I have nothing to regret and I continue my work here. Everything suits me and I'm not going to surrender, no matter what difficulties would have waited for us ahead.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 20, 2019, 03:30:53 PM
The reasons are really good, but we are the same reasons in general. I previously invested very good money, but certainly not the last. Therefore, I think that in general, there is simply no need to give up. You also need to understand and accept this. This is the right decision.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
April 20, 2019, 01:35:55 PM
I agree your trust and hope with the cryptocurrency investment that you made because however any kind of struggles were happened to your investment it will end up with only the development so making the trust in not been get disappoint you with the cryptocurrency investment so I also be like that to do get me success.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 20, 2019, 12:50:41 PM
I remember when I started to invest in bitcoin and a number of altcoins. There were some coins that gave me tough time being it that their prices go up and down every now and then.
working with volatile market is very hard but if you have dedications and you are fully aware of certain market movement, then you will have the chance not to give up and keep your journey to continue, you will love doing things when you already used doing it from time to time.
Activity: 504
April 20, 2019, 12:37:44 PM
Giving up is the nature of the losers not the knight. If you win or win in trading or crypto is a natural thing. We should be able to get around so that we don't get too stressed when we experience defeat. There are still opportunities tomorrow to win.
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
April 20, 2019, 12:29:44 PM
The big market is a piece of pastry for everyone to join. If we give up our meals, there will be another person taking your place. Why do we have to fear and give up when you have a chance to make a lot of money from it? Don't give up Crypto because this is the future of all humanity.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
April 20, 2019, 12:23:20 PM
We all have our stories,encounters, and experiences that has been an aid which has brought us this far in the world of crypto but we have choose to stand strong no matter what the situation. I choose to remain cause i know for sure that soon the market will be good thanks
It seems to me that these are just straight-line enthusiasts who can silently believe in the great prospects of cryptocurrency and without worrying about the current situation on the cryptocurrency market.  But most users of cryptocurrency need not only beautiful forecasts, but also to provide certain facts that will support their desire to work with the help of cryptocurrency and believe in a better future.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 20, 2019, 10:36:48 AM
I will never give up, despite in 2018 and early 2019, most of my crypto wealth I had accumulated in the previous years got wiped out because of the HODL philosophy, I haven't given up and aspire to greater heights now than those reached in 2017 because now I have learned from my mistakes and can do things a lot better and be more focused and organized now. Yes, there are scammers, hackers, and thieves, trying to steal from you at every turn, but you mustn't give up. We are going through such a real transformational experience in our wo0rld economic landscape and we want to be a part of reshaping our world to be a better place for future generations. Well, that's how I see Crypto anyway, from a mother's point of view.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
April 20, 2019, 10:21:37 AM
We all have our stories,encounters, and experiences that has been an aid which has brought us this far in the world of crypto but we have choose to stand strong no matter what the situation. I choose to remain cause i know for sure that soon the market will be good thanks
Pages:
Jump to: