Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin better than stocks, real-estate? - page 3. (Read 4632 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Only time will judge this dispute. Perhaps quite a different crypto currency will come out on top in its importance.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
The risks of digital encryption are huge.

High risk means high yield!

BTC is like this, in the future definitely will have a great benefit!

And shares, real estate, commodity market, foreign exchange market and other benefits are very low, so people prefer the high yield BTC!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Stocks and real estate do not move, even within a year do not get a profit, while bitcoin last year has risen up to 1000% and even more, it is a comparison why bitcoin better than stocks or real estate.
The other two markets have become obsolete and they are not entertained by serious investors anymore. Everyone knows that these are simply after the exposure to crypto currencies, wastage of money. These are too slow in generating some blissful profits for the investors. These markets are hell stable regarding prices that even for years, you cannot become millionaires by investing into them.
As long as you know what you are doing and you are aware of the things that might happen then it will not become impossible for you to become millionaire, we can become millionaire in anyway as long as we have the courage to do  that and we have the consistency from our work so we will not become stuck in progress.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
I wouldn't say that bitcoin is better means of investment than e.g. real estate. Honestly, I don't believe it will last for long. We should stay current on the market news and sell it when the time comes
Well, that is your own call, which is why people like you with this kind of mentality are the ones you stay on the news and panic sell at every single minute you get, only to regret your actions in the long run. If you understand how bitcoin works, then you would not say that.

However, we all understand that there is risk in every investment, which does not exempt stocks and real estate, so it all balls down to the level of risk each individual might be willing to take. Real estate is a very good investment but comparing to stock is just like disrespecting bitcoin.
I would have been on the same side with this guy, but from what I have seen these previous years, News sites are not reliable when it comes to cryptocurrencies. I have seen lots of News Sources say that Bitcoin is dead, but it still didn’t die. Maybe it’s not the right time, but we still need to be at alert, so in a way, I’m on his side. Real estates are quite a good form of investment, but it takes a lot of money to get into that. Bitcoin creates an opportunity for everyone, and you can get into this stuff with any amount of money. Even $200 invested into bitcoin can turn out to be a huge amount if invested at the right time and held for some time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Stocks and real estate do not move, even within a year do not get a profit, while bitcoin last year has risen up to 1000% and even more, it is a comparison why bitcoin better than stocks or real estate.
The other two markets have become obsolete and they are not entertained by serious investors anymore. Everyone knows that these are simply after the exposure to crypto currencies, wastage of money. These are too slow in generating some blissful profits for the investors. These markets are hell stable regarding prices that even for years, you cannot become millionaires by investing into them.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
That's silly to say such a thing.

What if you bought bitcoin at $19,000?  What if you bought Bank of America at $3/share?  What if you bought your house 35 years ago for $15,000?  It all depends on when you get in.  You absolutely can make a killing with stocks and real estate if you know what you're doing, if you get in at the right time, and if you hold long enough.  Plus, I would add, stocks and real estate can produce income that crypto can't.  There are some stocks paying hefty dividends right now, and you can rent out a house and derive income from that.  How is anyone supposed to do that with bitcoin?

Having said that, stocks right now look to be very pricey.  Real estate, too.  There might be a severe correction in the works, maybe even a bona fide crash.  But I've been saying that for the past 3 years and it's yet to happen.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
For me, bitcoins is better than stocks or real-estate because it fluctuates rapidly, in just an instant you will earn good profit if cryptocurrency moves smoothly, While real-estate moves slowly. That is why most of investors focused on cryptocurrency now a days:)
I think the real estate sector is a very profitable sector, at least Trump's fortune has come from the real estate sector. Sometimes I think, I have to invest in the real estate sector.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
For me, bitcoins is better than stocks or real-estate because it fluctuates rapidly, in just an instant you will earn good profit if cryptocurrency moves smoothly, While real-estate moves slowly. That is why most of investors focused on cryptocurrency now a days:)
Never expect to see traditional investors in bitcoin or crypto currency.The investors in this platform are the people who like to take some risk and sure the profits are great because it is just the beginning,lets see how the market will be ten years from now,we might be seeing a more stable market than this.
It is riskier in crypto than in real estates or stocks since we can earn much more in crypto than on those areas, the higher they worth it the riskier they are.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
Never expect to see traditional investors in bitcoin or crypto currency.The investors in this platform are the people who like to take some risk and sure the profits are great because it is just the beginning,lets see how the market will be ten years from now,we might be seeing a more stable market than this.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
butcoin is much much better because is much easier to buy and sell and is very liquid not like real state that is very complex and is not liquid many times, so you have to wait even if you need your money.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
I am not sure that investing in bitcoins is necessarily a better option to invest than the other markets that have already been mentioned, for the simple fact that its high volatility allows a greater margin of profit for many, because we must take into account that there are different profiles of investors and not everyone likes the high risk involved in bitcoin, feeling more comfortable in investment options that guarantee more stable and secure income, but with less risk.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
You can get n times of profit for your bitcoin.But in market ,it will change .You can get certain percentage of invested money in real estate. But bitcoin is always best one to get back huge dollars as a profit for the bitcoin investment.Bitcoin is always better than stocks and real-estate.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
I would say the fact that bitcoin brings some utility with it, you can use it for multiple things.
But you can only trade or hold a stock.
Real estate and stocks are just business and you will have to give more time to improve your business especially in real estate, while bitcoin is a digital currency and also a coin business. You can use it if you need anywhere in the world and you can also make more and more money from investment in bitcoin while doing exactly nothing. Just buy bitcoins as much as you can and hold them for some time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
Every investment is better than others WHEN it happens to outperform the other ones. This is happening to Bitcoin right now, but in other periods it was the stocks, or gold, or real estate or whatever. For example, in 2014 Bitcoin was one of the worse investments you could do, Bitcoin lost over 80%.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Anyone can start trading and no more many prerequisites to start trading stocks. You don't have to hire a lot of people to pay their services for a good trade because you can learn it on your own just by watching and reading free and informative stuff.
Activity: 91
No borders, borders or boundaries of banking and state rules. That is, transactions with bitcoin can be done across regions and continents without being bound by banking and state rules.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
thats not right to qualify it better or worse. why we invest? to get a return. the backside of return is risk. saying btc is better then stocks is like saying that size A is better then B.
I have never been into real estate investment, so I don’t really know how it works. But as for stocks, I’ve been into stocks, and the price does not fluctuate as Bitcoin does, and it’s always at a steady price rate. So, I will say the reason why Bitcoin is better than stocks is because it is highly volatile.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
You can not compare real estate to bitcoin, we know all real estate that needs big investment where as in Bitcoin, your investment can be flexible, it is as long as you want, but for those bigger funds, real estate is developing the economy and plays significant role in earning huge profits.
Activity: 87
thats not right to qualify it better or worse. why we invest? to get a return. the backside of return is risk. saying btc is better then stocks is like saying that size A is better then B.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is better than stocks or real estate or any other traditional investments available in the market because, bitcoin has outperformed them all in terms of profit.  Not just profit wise but,  acquiring traditional investment is  a tedious job which requires financial institutions as a broker, and filing out forms to document the acquisition. Whereas, it is easy to buy bitcoins as long as you have money and moreso it does not require a middleman or any financial institution since it involves a peer to peer  transaction. Just remember before you invest your money in whatever portfolio, do not be prepared to invest any more than you are willing to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: