Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 32. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 7
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
March 22, 2018, 10:48:39 AM
Bitcoin is important for me because it is one way that help me in my financial problem, they gave me an extra income that i can help also my families. It is also important to know about bitcoin to be aware of digital currency that soon will be a center of currency in terms of digital currency.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 10:31:41 AM
yes. very
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 10:29:54 AM
Its progress of our earth! Its very important for everybody and all financial system!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 10:10:08 AM
Bitcoin is important to other member or people because it help financees etc. and helps you to learn more about bitcoin
Activity: 30
March 22, 2018, 10:07:39 AM
I think bitcoin is certainly very important because as we all know it is a virtual currency, the great thing about bitcoin is that decentralization is decentralized, and it is important to be able to freely conduct unreliable transactions. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 84
March 22, 2018, 10:02:36 AM
Each member of the network can make instant operations with a crypto currency without intermediaries. That is, the buyer transfers the money directly to the seller.
Activity: 63
March 22, 2018, 09:36:53 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Because Bitcoin is a digital currency, whose value is based directly on two things: the use of the current payment system - the volume and speed of payments run through the ledger - and speculation about the future use of the payment system. This is one part that confuses people. It's not as much that the Bitcoin currency has some arbitrary value and then those who are traded with it, but rather that people can trade with Bitcoin (anywhere, everywhere, without fraud and nothing or very cost low) and as a result has a value.
Activity: 49
March 22, 2018, 09:30:07 AM
good day...bitcoin is important to us because this is the easiest for every transaction so bitcoin is the biggest interest for now many people use bitcoin so this cryptocurrencies is very important..
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 07:57:00 AM
bitcoin is important I think because it is the future of monetary system. Bitcoin allows everyone to experience what they couldn't in the normal money, such as transferring money faster, secure transaction and much easier to use. In the future if bitcoin become stable. I think that it might become a real currency that we could use anytime.
Activity: 224
March 22, 2018, 07:56:03 AM
Bitcoin is important because it is high value and you can change it for many alcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
March 22, 2018, 07:53:30 AM
Bitcoin is important because it is my part of my daily do's and teach us to earn or invest more for our future. Actually, the value of Bitcoin here is unbelievable because every day it's getting higher.
Activity: 82
March 22, 2018, 07:36:12 AM
For me it's important because it give us a relatively good future (that is if ur successful) and a chance to be successful.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
March 22, 2018, 07:34:36 AM
Bitcoin is very important this days because of its advantages and benefits that users can get. It is the most easiest and faster payment system online that has no chargebacks. It also help you to earn and save money that will surely help to make your living lightens.
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 07:28:01 AM
It is significant for those people who appreciate bitcoin industry as they find it fascinating and helpful for financial bases. Also, it serves as a convenient tool in online marketing.
Activity: 252
March 22, 2018, 07:13:38 AM
Because Bitcoin can convert to other copper. Currently 1 Bitcoin is very high priced and valuable
Activity: 69
March 22, 2018, 07:12:52 AM
Bitcoin is so important, because it is likely a life saver, and develop economic power all over the world, and contributes income to those people who access bitcoin, this is what my friend says about bitcoin.
Activity: 36
March 22, 2018, 07:09:22 AM
Bitcoin is important because ths is very helpful to each and everyone of us. Many have benefited and had hope because of bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents
March 22, 2018, 07:04:24 AM
Bitcoin somehow is important to some human beings because it gives ease when transferring funds to your love ones directly from your wallet. Which is the true and primary purpose of bitcoin. Peer to peer transfer of money without any third party intervening.
Activity: 280
March 22, 2018, 07:02:04 AM
I would even say it is not possible to imagine, but I'm sure that bitcoin, for example, will be able to join and become the third world currency
Activity: 350
March 22, 2018, 06:59:40 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

people needs this so thats why this is important to all not all people but in some companies they used this to transact to someone so fast thsi is important because people gets money here and this is very usable to all buit i dont think a lot of people says this is a scam or a fraud this is not a fraud or scam but if you know the word of crypto it means volatility.
Pages:
Jump to: