Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 33. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 3
bitrace® | JOIN NOW
March 22, 2018, 06:56:49 AM
Its important to me and for the others who don't have job, because of bitcoin i can earn money that can support my needs in life its a big help for me.. Without of bitcoin maybe, i cant buy many stuff and gadgets. I'm very thankful because bitcoin give me opportunity to stand up in life.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 06:52:22 AM
All the things in the world will be useful when its give you a benefits by holding/having that things. So does bitcoin cause bitcoin provides benefits for bitcoin holder, by having/holding bitcoin you can make some profit and it can be exchange to your currency, at the end you can use it to meet you or your family daily needs.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 06:47:08 AM
my opinion is important here is mostly because the bitcoin can not be created when there is no user, and It is important to us especially people who wants  their life future become brighter and wealth.  
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 22, 2018, 06:45:08 AM
Why is bitcoin important, because it can help the world economy and Bitcoin is not a financial pyramid. Bitcoin is important in helping online transactionsans and creates job and Bitcoin is important because it fills a niche that no other existing investment in the market could fill. And thats all i know
Activity: 121
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 06:18:30 AM
For me Bitcoin is really important because it gives protection to my wealth and I feel that all of what I earned when I was still young will be save for my future needs. It's really important to have some Bitcoin right now because Bitcoin may get higher soon in coming years, mouths or days, It's wise to save some now that the price is low.
Activity: 84
March 22, 2018, 06:03:02 AM
Let's also understand why Bitcoin is not a financial pyramid. Crypto currency is a real software product, the growth rate of which depends only on demand and supply, and not on subsequent investors.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 11:11:22 AM
Bitcoin is important in helping online transactions. Bitcoin is accessible to all countries indefinitely. It became a currency revolution. Bitcoin can be a future currency  Smiley
Activity: 140
March 21, 2018, 10:51:02 AM
In my opinion Bitcoin is a improtant beacuse lot of money.Bitcoin is the decentralized currency and it's solely dependent on the internet system that's why location and time don't matter for trading and investment.
Activity: 148
March 21, 2018, 10:09:00 AM
according to personal importance because bitcoin future currency for all bitcoin users and especially for myself and bitcoin bring success for my future. Smiley
Activity: 210
March 21, 2018, 07:22:40 AM
Many people say that bitcoin is important because bitcoin can give them a new way of making money so they are trying hard to earn more bitcoin so they can sell the bitcoin to get the money. I feel the same like them but we need to understand that we can say bitcoin is important but we still need to think about our lives and how we can enjoy the money that we get from bitcoin.

Bitcoin is very important because it creates job to a lot of people worldwide.
Activity: 210
March 21, 2018, 07:21:20 AM
Many people say that bitcoin is important because bitcoin can give them a new way of making money so they are trying hard to earn more bitcoin so they can sell the bitcoin to get the money. I feel the same like them but we need to understand that we can say bitcoin is important but we still need to think about our lives and how we can enjoy the money that we get from bitcoin.
Bitcoin is important to everyone because of the good benefits of our society.Bitcoin is important of everyone because this is a way of earning a money especially those people who are needed.Bitcoin is important because of a good strategy they are given in terms in transaction.
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
March 21, 2018, 07:14:46 AM
Activity: 350
March 21, 2018, 07:09:55 AM
Everybody who has know about bitcoin and people using bitcoin is blessed because they earn a lot through working in bitcoin, bitcoin is future money they get money easily. It is important to us especially people who wants  their life future become brighter and wealth.
Activity: 4
March 21, 2018, 06:08:35 AM
I'm going to throw it out there.. but..

I don't think Bitcoin is that important.

But the tech behind it is.

Blockchain will change the world, but I don't ever think Bitcoin will be the coin that replaces fiat.

Fiat will get replaced one day, but that is a long long way off. And it won't be Bitcoin that does it.
Activity: 84
March 21, 2018, 06:05:11 AM
In addition, the very nature of digital currencies has many advantages in comparison with real counterparts. Payment systems based on crypto currency are fast
Activity: 481
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 12:42:36 PM
The innovative and amazing technology behind bitcoin's creation is something so important in the IT world a lot of experts argue whetger or not it is okay to insert bitcoin as a subject in their curriculum. Bitcoin fills a gap between investing and the common people. Bitcoin could serve the purpose of being the stock markey for the commoners and those who have yet to join in the stocks market.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
March 20, 2018, 12:35:55 PM
Bitcoin serves a significant purpose for us that are in need of high profits in a short amount of time. Moreover, Bitcoin also serves a bright future for the revolutionizing of the conventional currency we knew and were accustomed today. Bitcoin is important because it fills a niche that no other existing investment in the market could fill. And that is my reasons for believeing that bitcoin isindded important.
Activity: 95
March 20, 2018, 12:33:01 PM
Bitcoin is very important because it has a technology called blockchain, it is the first coin in the world and it is growing very fast around the world. Bitcoin can support our needs and assist our families in the cost of indoors or in daily expenses. Bitcoin can be used as a medium of exchange in many different countries and to buy.
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
March 20, 2018, 12:30:45 PM
Because bitcoin is the first decentralised digital currency which can be sent through the internet with much ease. The purpose was to make sure that currency is independent of the central authority which can be instantly transferred electronically at low transaction cost.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
March 20, 2018, 12:21:53 PM
bitcoin is important to me, yes because i work on bitcoin forum and my earnings from this bitcoin, so bitcoin forum is very important, i like bitcoin forums.
It is true what the senior brother said if bitcoin profitable and always give what we want as you currently feel the pleasure of your income. Hopefully I get what I want too.
Pages:
Jump to: