Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 31. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 07:58:06 PM
Because it is the future work and it is the currency which is subject to more than 20 references, which is safe and also the fastest conversion in the world
In my own opinion bitcoin is very important to me because in bitcoin i can earn money and i can have a big profit to it and also bitcoin now is my source of income, with bitcoin i can reach my dream a dream ,bitcoin really be my bridge to success,
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
March 22, 2018, 07:53:05 PM
bitcoin is important because with bitcoin all our wishes can come true. we can get the bitcoin by joining the ICO project so we can get the token from the project and exchange it for bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
March 22, 2018, 07:05:51 PM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is not a vital good rather it could be described as a luxury good or a substitute good, its importance depends on which one each person grants. Regarding your vision of the future, we must have in an account that in certain occasions, External entities are necessary to regulate destructive behavior that the market members do not perceive and practice with everydayness, the pure nature of economics is just a utopian theory where only a few are benefited.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
March 22, 2018, 05:18:38 PM
In the next 100 years, technology can depreciate gold. In this situation Bitcoin will be able to help. Digital gold is inevitable.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 05:05:35 PM
Bitcoin opening new opportunities for us and making us independent. Government can't take bitcoin under control so they can just watch how we making money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 17
March 22, 2018, 04:50:04 PM
in my opinion bitcoin will be the future for the world economy. With bitcoin everyone can make transactions wherever and whenever. With bitcoin everyone has a private bank in his hands. It's both change and freedom.
Activity: 98
March 22, 2018, 04:33:48 PM
Bitcoin is very important, because bitcoin help many people in the whole world. Bitcoin help those people who have no work to have there income and to those who have job to have there extra income.Bitcoin help us  to earn money to our future.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
March 22, 2018, 04:25:23 PM
Bitcoin is very important to have because the benefits can be very helpful in your day to day economy.
Activity: 56
March 22, 2018, 03:18:47 PM
That is, in fact, it is not provided for anything, except for FAITH. But since, no one is behind this currency, no one is capitalists or communists, then people believe it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 01:39:13 PM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.
I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

You just discribe a beautiful picture with air and ocean but the truth is group of 1000 investors used to have 40% of all the bitcoins. If a few of these investors are playing in a concert then they are the ones who are controlling the market. And I'm not sure that it's better then value determined by government.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 01:28:54 PM
Bitcoin works in blockchain and this is a futuristic idea, now many companies to countries that use blockchain for the required activities like in singapore to overcome the queue at the port and I'm sure that bitcoin will continue to be used for a long time.
Activity: 316
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 01:18:32 PM
Bitcoin is important because it can be our future. The blockchain technology is still in its early stages and can affect globally.  It's only natural that we take baby steps in its adoption.
Activity: 144
March 22, 2018, 11:20:32 AM
for me is very important for bitcoin because it has helped me and my family as much as I learned myself by bitcoin and I also give money to my parents.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
March 22, 2018, 11:13:34 AM
Bitcoin is important to other member or people because it help financees etc. and helps you to learn more about bitcoin
I agree with you, Bitcoin helps financially especially for those people who are not able to have a job. Bitcoin is now an investment, it allows every individual to gain profit and it provides the needs of people.
Activity: 280
March 22, 2018, 11:03:44 AM
Bitcoin is important because it is the first cryptocurrency and the entire crypto system inspired from bitcoin
Activity: 135
Merit: 3
March 22, 2018, 10:59:26 AM
if I do not think bitcoin is important both bitcoin and altcoin are also very important in building and helping our daily life .because I've seen some of my friends who have become millionaires after they joined and invested in cryiptocurrency world .
Activity: 111
March 22, 2018, 10:57:28 AM
Bitcoin is important because it is a real currency. Others believe that bitcoin is a commercial asset. bitcoin fluctuations and many risks. Therefore, the holding and protection of bitcoin is really necessary and prudent. Investors and the rest of the user base accounts will change the mindset that it is a good foundation for investment because of the tremendous value of the profits.
Activity: 363
March 22, 2018, 10:55:02 AM
I think bitcoin is important because it pioneered the technology, the future will have a better altcoin
instead of bitcoin
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
March 22, 2018, 10:53:03 AM

Hi! ChatterPocket, we all know Bitcoin is important in the way we earned from it, with a high value digital currency, having profits when trading, earn reward in mining and being paid in the services that we rendered.

But this is the most important thing from Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the MOTHER OF ALL CRYPTOCURRIENCIES.

From all the articles, blogs, wiki and etc. that i've read Bitcoin solve the problem of double spending when cryptocurrency was invented year 1980's using the "blockchain" a ledger that continuously records all the transactions or processes made and secured using cryptography.

And so today we have all of trading, posting, mining and etc. Thats why Bitcoin is so important. Without Bitcoin cryptocurrencies remain just a word it self without value.

This might help: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@gautamjakhar111/who-created-bitcoin-btc-mother-of-all-crypto-currency
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 10:50:20 AM
bitcoin is important for us because bitcoin is our main job and we take money and if bitcoin just loses many people will suffer from life so very much bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: