Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 19. (Read 20685 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 100
 we all known that bitcoin is the mother of all altcoins in this world. and we all known that bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency created in this world that's why bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency. and another reason is why bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency is because bitcoin is so many use such as paybills/buy foods and many more.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
Because BTC is the Alpha and the Omega. All the othe cryptos are paired with it (with ETH coming in a very close second), plus most importantly, BTC is the point of exchange btw Fiat and Cryptos. I.e. if altcoins are bullish, BTC gains too... much like how the USD is currently still the currency standard (atm that is) — very likely, China may take over in the far future (perhaps 10-20 years) once the government have stabilizes their economy, drained the swamp of the previous government and punish past corrupt officials in the various states, solve their social and poverty problems especially in the poorer states, and eventually democratize the country slowly as their society matures.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
In my point of view, it has a very well qualified and experienced  team. Also it is the first crypto currency which took pressure from a technical angle and decently matured over years. Huge institutional money and technical advancements will always keep bit coin at the top.  At present it has went down and soon i feel like it is going to  be bullish again.
Activity: 242
For me the bitcoin was the first successful cryptocurrency on the market and many people already know about it has unique features It has made people free from the banking sectors have excellent.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
I think every product or any thing in the field or market can get popularity because of their some good qualities just like that bitcoin have excellent qualities like we consider volatility which is giving opportunity to all traders for trading just like that bitcoin high price and bitcoin working method which offering job for any kind of people.
Activity: 280
One of the reasons for the popularity of Bitcoin is the security of the identity of the user. Because the identity of the concerned people is not revealed in the case of transactions through Bitakayena. Digital currency is created through the encryption method. This process of making Bitcoin is called Meining. Basically the computer programmers did the mining job.
Activity: 141
I think it's because bitcoin is popular all over the world with its value rising in the past few years so many beginners who are interested in bitcoin and altcoin to be an investment asset, in addition to many sites, companies and online stores that receive payments through bitcoin so that transactions can be done with instant and efficient addition to the payment of goods and services we do not need to exchange our currency with the currency of the seller's country so we do not have to bother to busy to go to the money exchange or bank. And bitcoin has been used almost all countries so everyone is familiar with the use of bitcoin
Activity: 29
I think Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency today, because it is the first cryptocurrency or cryptocurrency mother ever made, Thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto the founder of this bitcoin. Also some coins just copy the algorithm, etc or just develop what is already in bitcoin and make your own coins. But some cryptocurrencies actually have good features that bitcoin does not have.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
Bitcoin, the largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, was the first and still is the most popular cryptocurrency. The incredible price rise last year was the talk of the town and made bitcoin the most wanted cryptocurrency. Bitcoin brought cryptocurrency to the mainstream, now almost everybody knows or heard of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 179
Because bitcoin is the main currency, as well as Etereum, is a means of exchange on exchanges.
And of course, because this is the first crypto currency, moreover, it is limited.
Activity: 392
Primarily because Bitcoin is the first of it's kind, the first digital currency, the first to gain real exposure and the one with highest value. It can be use for transactions, purchases and payments. But today there are a lot of cryptocurrencies that are gaining it's position in market.
Activity: 123
Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will
Why is Neil Armstrong so famous and others are not.

Other reasons:
1. It survived all these years and rewarded the people who stood by it.
2. the highest price for an asset.
3. Many rags to riches stories behind it.
4. A real technology behind it.
5. Only coin which is not considered a Scam.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
A lot of important events occurred over this year in the crypto markets, right from its adoption by several different businesses as a mode of payment, and Bitcoin has been sweeping the attention of a majority of investors and financial professionals with altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin. This gave the cryptocurrencies a big boost and visibility in the global sparking worldwide interest within global investors to participate in the crypto markets.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Because its the pioneer of all cryptocurrency, most people only heard of bitcoin before they later know many ALTCOINS....
Considering that it's most valuable and first and it came about because of the blockchain technology is the reason why it's so popular and people use it because of what it stands for and that is decentralization and anonymity.
Activity: 75
The reason why Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency is that Bitcoin is the first decentralized crypto ever created. Moreover, its price is the highest even if it knows some drops.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
There are many cryptocurrencies in this world like bitcoin, etherium, etc. but out of all these cryptocurrencies, bitcoin is the most famous and popular cryptocurrency. This is because firstly, bitcoin is the oldest cryptocurrency than any other cryptocurrencies. Secondly, bitcoin has the highest price among the all cryptocurrencies. Thirdly, bitcoin is accepted in more places than other cryptocurrencies. Then bitcoin has the highest potential to grow and expand than any other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 29
I think bitcoin is now the most popular popular because it builds more than anything in crypto. The first point here is the price of btc itself, it keeps on increasing. It offers also among people who want to get a great chance to invest and help them in the future. There are still many reasons behind its popularity, one thing for sure is that no matter how it happens to move on, bitcoin will continue to exist until the internet will not disappear, and will become popular in the future.
Activity: 196
I think because it's the first  decentralized cryptocurrency. Also bitcoin has the  highest price in all digital currency  and this is only because of its potential. The rise of its price  makes it the most used currency and makes it popular.
Activity: 307
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

For me, the reason why bitcoin is the most popular of all cyptocurrency in the world is because it only has the highest value in all digital currency. Even alt coins can not match the value of bitcoin. No another cryptocurrencies have a higher value than bitcoin.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
I think all crypto currencies are the only way to unite people with the same idea. Bitcoin is the first known crypto currency. If we do not see the constant change of coins and it will be not knowing the direction.

True, Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency and still is ,despite the dip of bitcoin. And we are here in bitcoin talk site. it is still attached to bitcoin. all the coins that we have, when we traded them  to get as a cash, we still convert them to bitcoi  first and then cash. so this is how powerful the bitcoin is.
Pages:
Jump to: