Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 16. (Read 20685 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Bitcoin is becoming very popular because it is used for trading so the use of bitcoin is very large compared to other coins, and currently the dominance of bitcoin trading averaged 35% so it looks bitcoin very popular and difficult to replace.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
In fact, bitcoin is a dummy. But he is the progenitor of crypto currency, with the code bitcoin produced a large number of clones bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin is so popular because he is very old and stable. And more influence is that most of the trading pairs on the stock exchanges are tied to bitcoins. But this is my personal opinion.
Activity: 1022
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

You're right. One of the reasons why is it's the most popular is because it is the first ever cryptocurrency. Also because it took time before altcoins emerged, that's why for a long time Bitcoin has the spotlight, getting all the media attention. But it's slowly changing now as altcoins are getting better and better.

I agree. And I think another reason is its price.  And people are accepting it with positivity.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. I think it is the only reason which makes bitcoin to be the most popular cryptocurrency. There are some other coins benefits which bitcoin does not have. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and also the most popular. I don't think it remains the most popular one in a long time.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
A properly managed altcoin can give tremendous growth in the form of several hundred percentages over a very short period of time. This is very unlikely in case of other form of conventional investments. Investment in altcoin is sometimes considered as the shortest way to getting rich. However, investment in altcoin should always be done after proper research and understanding of the process.

https://eestycoin.com
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
I am convinced that Bitcoin will eventually lose its popularity at the expense of ETH

Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because it has been around the longest and has proven its USD status among the cryptocurrencies, it is almost universally trusted at this stage.
Activity: 106
Merit: 11
I am convinced that Bitcoin will eventually lose its popularity at the expense of ETH
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Because BTC have high value than another coin and much people use BTC for transaction

Yes, that is simply basic. But the reason why it is more valuable and mostly used is because it is also the father of decentralized cryptocurrencies hence it is also the most popular. Technology wise I think there are already some altcoins that can match it or even provide more features like smart contract.
One reason that make bitcoin a famous digital currency that exists is its PRICE. Yes, the only one reason I guess that attracts many investors and traders and the only reason why many of us are aiming to get our own kind of bitcoin. Bitcoin today is can be compared to gold or even much more than a gold value.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
It is because the bitcoin is the only coin in crypto. market who survive among other cryptocurrencies, so now the bitcoin is the most valuable and the most popular coin in crypto. market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
I think that the reason why it is popular is because it survived among the other cryptocurrencies. Aside from the fact it is the oldest, it proves that it can withstand the test of time. Even after many fluctuations, it survived! It even has living proofs- the people who became rich because of bitcoin. No wonder why it is the most popular crypto among many others.
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
Bitcoin is the most popular because of its high value. Many people discover, knowing it in the world. But many people are also learning how to earn it through trading and investment also it is the first digital currency and the oldest one. So i guess bitcoin will remain it at all time/forever.
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
Since bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency so it is most popular currency, and in all trading bitcoin can exchange all currency.
It's easier to get a bitcoin key in other currency or altcoins.
Activity: 79
Merit: 6
why is the most popular bitcoin because bitcoin is the first crypto, so whoever is new to crypto, they must have known the former bitcoin in comparison with crypto or other coin.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
BTC is the world's first encrypted digital currency! People pay attention to it!

BTC has been around for nine years, and the price of BTC is very high. It is already a very mature digital encrypted currency!
If you said "Bitcoin is the world's first successful cryptocurrency", you are right. However, actually Bitcoin is not the world's first cryptocurrency. Before Bitcoin released, Satoshi Nakatomo and others tried to build other cryptocurrency (used blockchain technology) but failed. That is the reason most of the devs all said Bitcoin is the world's first successful cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
BTC is parent of all other coins. That is the reason. Other than that BTC will not be popular in realworld usage.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
from the beginning of the creation of the currency of gelobal or crypto is really the most popular bitcoin up to now among the other coin-coin, for me to the popularity of bitcoin because bitcoin is the highest value, so many people prefer to invest in bitcoin and bitcoin is the mother of the king of all altcoin
Activity: 1274
Bitcoin is the founder of crypto currencies and in my opinion and it is fact without bitcoin crypto currencies are worthless all the time all other altcoins directly effected by Bitcoin price, so in future Bitcoin will also remain the leader of all crypto world.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Bitcoin is the first decentralized cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin have many demands and Bitcoin has many exchanges and you can use it to buy altcoins.
Activity: 224
What Elon Musk is to Tesla Bitcoin is to cryotocurrency.They are the face and they are the ones attracting the crowd towards investing and believing in them.Take them away and it may be very hard for those two entities to survive for now.Behind the scenes there are many factors but they are the number one reason.Hate them or like them but they are the one's in the driving seat.
Activity: 264
A lot of bitcoin's popularity and fame on the internet could be thanked to the december 2017 price boom in which it almost reached 20,000$ if I remember correctly. A lot of people got interested in bitcoin's high value that time and began investing. Another is the reason that without bitcoins altcoins would be nothing. To be honest altcoins were just there to increase your bitcoin earnings. Because other than trading them you can't use them to transaction. You first have to convert them back to bitcoin then convert it to cash so you could be able to spend it.
Pages:
Jump to: