Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 14. (Read 20685 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
The common reason why bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency was because of having the highest value in the crypto world. It has the potential to increase its value which attracts other people to invest in it. I seriously doesn't have any idea about dogecoins but I won't agree to what you've said. Ripple and Ethereum are not scam because I found out it's significant. Yes, there are lots of scammers and greedy developers who makes money out of it, but being aware is very useful and helpful in order not to get scammed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
bitcoin is most popular cryptocurrency its because bitcoin is famous to those who are engage in crypto coins or tokens,as well as bitcoin can do daily transactions or any remittances,thats why bitcoin is spreading all over in the world to bring a good living and better life
Activity: 275
Merit: 0
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

Bitcoin is the first crypto coin that appears, and after that comes another crypto coin. True, not all crypto coins are good but some are just scams. For that I believe more in bitcoin.
Activity: 258
Bitcoin is the first in the history and the most popular crypto currency in the world. It was the appearance of bitcoin that caused such a rapid development of the crypto-currency market and the regular appearance of a wide variety of digital assets. At the heart of bitcoin lies the revolutionary technology blockchain, which is not the first year actively explored and developed by the largest companies in the world, and is also used in many industries.
Activity: 364
Bitcoin is the most famous crypto currency and the first in the rating by capitalization.
This is due to various factors, and the most important among them - high liquidity, stable growth rates, prospects for further development of the ecosystem and the reputation of developers.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Aside from being most popular digital currency,bitcoin has  its ultimate value and constantly increasing and this makes bitcoin popular,the  adoptation of this currency is spreading all over the world and they are using it with daily transactions.
Activity: 172
I think all crypto currencies are the only way to unite people with the same idea. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency so it is more popular and bitcoin is getting known in the community so bitcoin is the most popular. Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 274
This post seems so old but I have the urge to post in here anyway. For me bitcoin become the most popular because it pioneer the crypto currency. Writings have said that there are bunch of attempt to do the kind of currency and with the success of bitcoin it become the most prominent and widely used. Up until today there are hundred or maybe thousands of coins out there but still bitcoin is on the top of the pyramid. Bitcoin price,  traded volume and popularity makes it stay on the top.
Activity: 156
BITCOIN IS THE MOST POPULAR CRYPTOCURRENCY  BECAUSE ITS THE FIRST AND SUREST
Activity: 59

Yes, this is also a reason of Bitcoin popularity. Otherwise, its technology is one of its kind at the time of its inception, it works in an anonymous way and decentralised form which makes it more popular as there is no risks of losing identity.
Activity: 523
Merit: 285
Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency which was working quite good. A lot of people know Bitcoin, even if they are not into cryptocurrencies. It doesn't work as fast as Ethereum and it doesn't support tokens (because it wasn't designed in such way of course). Bitcoin value has been increasing recently, that's why it is also popular among new people.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
As people say, you can not forget the first love, same goes with Bitcoin, this is the first crypto currency, and its very popular and widely known to people. Also the name is so catchy and easy to remember, and it's all over the media, newspaper etc so people heard it most time, that's how it got so popular.
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
bitcoin is very popular because it has become the oldest of all crypto coins so it is only normal that most people already know that makes it popular unlike other coins just released like a year or two. There is an ETH that demonstrates the potential to be popular but not coin.bitcoin provides many opportunities for people out there to succeed at an easy age, and please spread this news so people out there understand what bitcoin.
Activity: 364
You answered exactly what I am going to say.  The answer is so obvious, bitcoin started it all.  It is the first cryptocurrency existed and it gained the trust of many people.  Many people are investing in it and it is advertised through various campaigns. Also bitcoin is usable in transactions unlike the other coins, bitcoin is accepted unlike most altcoins. Another reason is because of its high price, many people are attracted to its high price because it can create more profit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250

Maybe because it the mother of all crypto currency, and its value was still the highest of them and now wonder why? aside from it bitcoin is more accepted payment online compare to other altcoins in this type of business aspects.
Activity: 126
Bitcoin has been the pioneer in the crypto world. It has huge value and has established a solid foundation. Bitcoin made it much easier for us to transact to anyone in the world.
Activity: 69
The first major trigger for the cryptocurrency markets and specifically for Bitcoins came during the second quarter when Japan passed its Virtual Currency Act (VCA) which recognized Bitcoin and Ethereum as a legal currency and legal form of payment. This gave the cryptocurrencies a big boost and visibility in the global sparking worldwide interest within global investors to participate in the crypto markets.
Activity: 53
I think because it's popular and easy to use for paying. It's less hassle too. Convenient too.
Activity: 392
Very simple because its the first cryptocurrency created before ALTCOINS been created.....
Activity: 117
Merit: 5
Bitcoin has a high value, I think this is the main factor to make it more popular. Bitcoin is only popular in the last one year and that is when the value of Bitcoin surge, there are many people want to learn about Bitcoin when its price is high.The value is very attractive and if you only know how much is the value of bitcoins before back in 2012 then you will notice that it really grow faster, So we are just holding our coins and hoping for a higher value in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: