Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 18. (Read 20685 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is trusted and expencive cryptocurrency and i think those benefits causing his popularity. I am sure that doesn't matter what currency, price is matter.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
people says "its the most stable cryptocurrency" because it started years ago and now it's still in good shape, few years ago, its not that popular. I think what made bitcoin popular is its sudden rise or bubble in its value which gave investors the idea on investing on it. Even ordinary people who's not really into crypto became interested on bitcoin and started investing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Simply because it is the very first crypto currency to be ever produced. Thus it gave an advantage to have the highest value in all the names of crypto when cryptocurrency suddenly made its entrance in the economy.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is the most popular currency because nobody knows anything about the others. Bitcoin was already 9 years old and everything began with him. Each new altcoin began to trade on stock exchanges with bitcoin. It was a chain reaction.
Of course because bitcoin becomes the first and oldest coin so it's best known compared to the others, but we never know until when bitcoin marketcap continues to be number # 1 for a lot of coins and competes to be number # 1.
Activity: 261
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

Bitcoin is the first crypto coin that appears so bitcoin to be the most superior coin and the most users. But in the future, bitcoin may not be the most popular crypto coin, it could be bitcoin replaced with other crypto coins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Bitcoin is the most popular currency because nobody knows anything about the others. Bitcoin was already 9 years old and everything began with him. Each new altcoin began to trade on stock exchanges with bitcoin. It was a chain reaction.
No. not just no body know it. maybe bitcoin have always a one step a head on other coins and also their not paying attention to others because of the small amount of altcoins but their not thinking that they can get a profit more if they split their money on bitcoin and altcoins too. Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
It's just normal because it's the first to exist before Eth and Ripple came out. That is the bridge between fiat and altcoins to make the valuable. It's also the face when you talk about blockchain in national news.
Yup bitcoin is the face of the blockchain and it is also the face of the cryptocurrencies and without bitcoin then other cryptocurrencies will not be known as a good currency because they will not be created if there is no bitcoin because they only get their ideas from bitcoin and without it, then there will be no profitable place for us to make an investment.
Activity: 476
It's just normal because it's the first to exist before Eth and Ripple came out. That is the bridge between fiat and altcoins to make the valuable. It's also the face when you talk about blockchain in national news.
Activity: 209
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
Just by simply observing its value, you can already conclude why bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency today. Its value is very expensive that's why investments here is considered to be one of the best thing to do to your money. The features it has also helped it gain more popularity as we keep on supporting and advertising it each and everyday of our lives.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
We are all aware that bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency ever made and many people are very into it nowadays since it is very profitable and beneficial. All of that simply shows already why bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency. It has faced a lot of obstacles already but we are still seeing it firm and fighting against all odds that some countries are giving it.
Activity: 25
Bitcoin is the first and pioneer coin and very famous over the world. Bitcoin is the gighest valueable coin in crypto currency market. There are so many resaon beyond why Bitcoin is the most popular in cruptocurrency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Yes, bitcoin is most popular because it was the first, and for many people crypto is associated with it. But I would disagree, that all other coins are scams, for example Ethereum, it had proven that it works and there are also many other coins which work. So do not be so pessimistic.
Activity: 308
The father of all the crypto currency bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency. Because, With the increase in the price of bitcoin, the price of the other crypto coins increases, on the other hand, if the price of bitcoin decreases, the price of crypto coins decreases. Moreover, bitcoin is paid as a salary in a company in Japan. Bitcoin's value is increasing very fast and bitcoin is used in many countries nowadays to buy and sell commodities as a means of exchange for buying. So, people are investing more in bitcoin.
Activity: 2
Because Bitcoin already has an established infrastructure. There are sites, companies and merchants that accept Bitcoin, big bourses, local exchanges in almost every country, many people who accept or want to shop. Now, While others try to catch up with bitcoin, but the hype on the coin subsides and we do not see the so-called flaptening. bitcoin through its trade and investment portfolio
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
how not gan. if there are people then he shows his assets he got from bitcoin. it can make people excited with the news. said the public he bought this and that is what he did when he worked he worked on bitcoin.
after that bitcoin so the number one discussion in the community .. in addition they just want to learn and join in bitcoin .
Activity: 322
Simply because it is the first one to be created. Bitcoin was the orginal exemple of crypto currency and the first prototype that was created. So no wonder ot is the most popular one. As a matter of fact when other currencies were being created bitcoin was already popular and prople already started trading with it.
Activity: 476
The reason why the bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because it is the first cryptocurrency that been created. It is also the the strongest cryptocurrency and many people are now using bitcoin.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
I think that all crypto currencies are the only way to unite people by a common idea. Bitcoin was the first crypto currency so it is more popular. If we do not see the constant evolution of coins and it will be a bubble. If this happens then all crypto will crash.

Bitcoin is popular because of its price and known as the first cryptocurrency and the mother of all cryptocurrencies. When it comes to transaction, less transaction fee, tax-free, anonymous and no third party and middle-men involved.That makes bitcoin so convinient to use.
Activity: 29
Bitcoin is accepted in most places than any other cryptocurrencies so it popular.
Pages:
Jump to: