Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 46. (Read 20685 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurency in the world, because of the excellent performance.  And I think bitcoin becomes a more global financial solution where bitcoin can reduce transaction time worldwide without clearing process like bank and able to cut economic sovereignty without having to pass the bureaucratic zone of finance.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Well, that's right BTC is the 1st ever crpyto in this business and of course it is the trend setter that caused imitations but the good thing about those other coins is that they're being developed for the future of crypto which benefits the user and we can have a lot of choices where we can invest to.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Crypto was first introduced in the currency bit coin.The other digital money appeared only after a bit of use of the bit coin. So cryptocurrency tells you that bitcoin comes to mind.Not only that, bit coin growth has been substantial since the beginning.Now its growth and its value is high.This means you get more profits. Thus Bit coin is the most popular crypto currency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
Because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and digital and the value is so very high so thats why many people investing here because they kniw that they will get more money if they invest in bitcoin so i think bitcoin is our future money keep holding it.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
I would say it's the first "mainstream" crypto currency.

Bitcoin is the backbone of cryptoworld and the ancestor of all digital currencies and there's  no reason why bitcoin is the mainstream as far as cryptocurrencies are concerned. More and more investors are investing on it and more people starts to believe in bitcoin now and that's one of the reason why bitcoin reaches 200,000$ lately.
Activity: 110
Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency in 2009 and bitcoin only increased the value and came up with some other cypto made before bitcoin but unlike many patrons
Activity: 67
Merit: 11
if I think all currencies cryptocurrency is the only way to unite people with the same idea it is the most important thing in my opinion. Bitcoin is the first known cryptocurrency currency with a blockchain system that is the first successful example of blockchain technology where one user sends to another user there is no need for a third party to be safe for us
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Because bitcoin is very unique compare to other cryptocurrency and bitcoin comes first it is the first digital currency that they made. Bitcoin prize is very high that why love to invest and bitcoin price is massively increase every single of time.
Activity: 246
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because of the demand and it is the first digital currency. We all know that bitcoin is the most profitable cryptocurrency compared to others.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, prematurely mammal first would be easy and most famous, coarsely all trades use bitcoin as a price benchmark therefore the use of bitcoin is totally large than any connection cryptocurrency.
Activity: 185
A sports token that knows your favorite team
Bitcoin gains a lot of attention because of its rapid increase on its value. Even most of them do not understand totally what they are going to enter yet they will put money just to have a quick buck.
Activity: 238
I think the reason is that the bitcoin is most trusted digital currency adopted by many nations because it a very much secure currency and the other thing which made it popular and different from others that it is decentralized. No single institution controls the bitcoin network. This puts some people at ease, because it means that a large bank can’t control their money.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
 Wink
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

Bitcoin is the most popular of all the digital currencies because it is the first of them all. Without bitcoin, I don't think that there will be an emerging digital currency. Also, as the first and original digital currency,  it has the highest price of them all, so the tedency of the users are to be attracted to it because it has the most price.
Activity: 406
Bitcoin is the most popular currency because it is only more trusted digital currency this time. It has the largest developer ecosystem with more implementations and more software. and now the bitcoin is the most popular coin in the whole world because its market price and now reach $20000 and continous growing,
Activity: 177
It is like the founding father of all things related on digital currency and it is one of the best investment you can have in cryptocurrency .
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
Because in the first place we that bitcoin is a popular for the reason of that number one and lead than other cryptocyrrency and we included the high value so that many people was investing, joining in bitcoin to earn and have an extra and bacuae of bitcoin is have a big difference than other cryptocurrency so that's why bitcoin is popular.
Value of bitcoin is no doubt very good and high. Now a lot of users are holding bitcoin and they knows somehow bitcoin will give profit. No currency is that high in price now and almost all currencies are asking for bitcoin only, it is right time to go for bitcoin and use bitcoin only it will be more expensive and then it will be late to buy bitcoin for less and small amount of money so it s better invest right now and not wait anymore.
Activity: 994
Daxetoken.net
      Bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency among others because of its value like a gold and because of its demand and most of the investors and campanies accept bitcoin as the most valuable currency online.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
Their are various reasons due to which bitcoin know as most popular CryptoCurrency. Their are other CryptoCurrency are present like Dogecoin Altcoin Litecoin etc but they are not as much as famous then bitcoin. Innovative technology created by bitcoin is the main reason behind its popularity. Secure money transaction by bitcoin with out involvment of banks and it is not under any government term and conditions, these things attract more people towards bitcoin. The increasing price of bitcoin attract many investor towards it and make it popular too among other crypto.  Wink
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
Because in the first place we that bitcoin is a popular for the reason of that number one and lead than other cryptocyrrency and we included the high value so that many people was investing, joining in bitcoin to earn and have an extra and bacuae of bitcoin is have a big difference than other cryptocurrency so that's why bitcoin is popular.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
Bitcoin is the most popular currency because of its features which is way too different from the other existing cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency also and it should be taken note that bitcoin has proven a lot over the past few years. We should also remember how tough bitcoin is in surpassing all the obstacles it has faced, still it was able to manage to increase its value more than what it was before.
Pages:
Jump to: