Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 49. (Read 20686 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
I think that all crypto currencies are the only way to unite people by a common idea. Bitcoin was the first crypto currency so it is more popular. If we do not see the constant evolution of coins and it will be a bubble. If this happens then all crypto will crash.

On my opinion I think that, Bitcoin is 100% the most popular crypto because it was made before any other crypto had been developed (in the same way that Bitcoin was developed), if Bitcoin was to come out now it would be tossed aside because there would either be a coin that is more popular than it, and/or coins would have way better technology than Bitcoin and then there would simply be no reason to use Bitcoin. But I agree also on your opinion that, all crypto currencies are the only way to unite people by a common idea. Bitcoin was the first crypto currency so it is more popular. If we do not see the constant evolution of coins and it will be a bubble.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
One of the most important characteristic of bitcoin is that it is decentralized. No single institution controls the bitcoin network. Also, its main advantages are network effect and proven security. Bitcoin has a large lead as a store value over every altcoin having existed. It is also more accessible. More people are involved here. It is a much larger user base.
Activity: 238
The reason behind being the most popular currency Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency that can be used as a worldwide payment system.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Everyone seems to know why Bitcoin is popular because of its excellent and high prices. Wink
bitcoin connect world together its playing a very big role in economy of many countries and there is no doubt that bitcoin reduce unemployment in many countries so that’s the one of good qualities in bitcoin and it make it popular in world because that what world need for its people and I’m sure that very soon bitcoin will end world poverty and if bitcoin become success to end world poverty so it will become more strong and popular.
How to Bitcoin make be end the world poverty? Can you claim Bitcoin free without spending anything? And do the investors are always ready to buy Bitcoin with high price to help you sell it even you can claim it free? Bitcoin is a currency, it can not make be end the world poverty, this problem depends on the human.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
BTC is the most popular cryptocurrency because it's the oldest one
Activity: 16

Bitcoin is the first example of a growing category of money known as cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it.
Because there was no ICO in the distribution of bitcoins, there was no premine of 100 million bitcoins by Satoshi Nakamoto. So you tell me, shouldn't it be the most popular cryptocurrency!?
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
Everyone seems to know why Bitcoin is popular because of its excellent and high prices. Wink
bitcoin connect world together its playing a very big role in economy of many countries and there is no doubt that bitcoin reduce unemployment in many countries so that’s the one of good qualities in bitcoin and it make it popular in world because that what world need for its people and I’m sure that very soon bitcoin will end world poverty and if bitcoin become success to end world poverty so it will become more strong and popular.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency to gain prominence. I don't know if it was the first ever created (maybe some test coins were before 2009?), but anyways it is the #1 coin for this reason and will continue to be for a long time.
Activity: 140
Maybe bitcoin is that the parent of all cryptocurrencies as a result of bitcoin is that the initial digital cash at that point has not a lot of alternative digital cash, therefore encompasses a terribly huge likelihood to realize management of the digital market.
Activity: 284
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
i think it could be possible to hack because this systemis made by man so nothings perfect. our responsibilty to take care our private key. keep our wallet private key into the safest area that no one knows except you. as of now base on my experience wallet was hack before because of my own carelessness.
Activity: 70
This question is a no brainer. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency so it's the first one that garnered the most growth.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
the answer is simple: because bitcoin is the first digital coin. the interest of society will definitely be focused on it, because other digital coins (altcoin) have a technology concept that adopts from bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Since bitcoin is a genuine coin that is highly trusted in its popularity in the world of crypto, bitcoin is excellent in every way. Bitcoin prices are also very promising, always experiencing a very high increase.
Activity: 196
This is an international currency. This creates convenience for transfers to other countries.
1. Decentralization - does not obey anyone, no one manages this system. Manage all participants of the network. This is one of the main features of the system - full decentralization: there is no central administrator or any of its analogues.
2. Speed.
3. Prism.
4. Distribution of the load.
5. Safety.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
why bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency because bitcoin is the first hashing digital currency bitcoin the new era of financial form and obviously bitcoin change the generation of currency using the new technology.

its quite obvious bitcoin is and would always be the most popular cryptocurrency.and considering the market share it has among the altcoins forming approximately 60% dominance.That is a very target to beat.
Activity: 98
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because it is the first in its kind and this is the currency which shows that currency itself can give big returns to its investors which make more popular. Keeping in mind that digital world is ahead and youngster getting ready so to their requirement they need money also so that they accepted it very fastly. If they find any thing better then bitcoin there is chance to dump bitcoin also so we have to be careful in its growth consistently.
Activity: 9

Bitcoin is the first example of a growing category of money known as cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it.
Activity: 18
Being a pioneer in a specific field is a very important advantage. This is the main reason bitcoin is the most popular and leading cryptocurrency. It's like exploring uncharted territories. All resources and opportunities can be utilized with no other competitions yet.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
The Company and the management of bitcoin is the most popular in field of electronic banking industry. Their excellence, passion, dedication, systematic strategies and management drives them to pursue hard to achieve lots of recognitions that bring them on the top and become number one.
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
why bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency because bitcoin is the first hashing digital currency bitcoin the new era of financial form and obviously bitcon change the generation of currency using the new technology.
Pages:
Jump to: