Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 47. (Read 20686 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Because many industries, companies and businesses are already accepting bitcoin as currency. And its value is still rising that result to more people are investing to bitcoin. It is also self sufficient because the more people are involved it solidify its value . There is many easy exchange it to local currency with ease. Thats the reason why bitcoin is the most popular kryptocurrency.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
A short answer to your question would be because it is the oldest, its popularity is also because of the fast rate at which it increases value.
Activity: 112
I thinks Bitcoin is a most of  popular legal cryptocurrency.bitcoin can given Short time for huge profit in the Crypto world and online business world.bitcoin price always growing more increased.everyone know that bitcoin transaction system very easy.and security very strong.so i tell you ,trading and investment work can depends bitcoin .So bitcoin without can not get huge profitable.
Activity: 128
Bitcoin is the most popular because is the first crypto currency created and also because the price is so high then is more famous than others altcoins
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
as far as i have idea and read about currencies, after 1974 the price up and down depends upon market fluctuations, so bitcoin is the the most popular cryptocurrency due to its demand and its prices fluctuations,if we see the last one of the two months its prices have divided in to two types of fluctuations the first one before one month is 4500 dollars and the second one is now adays 18000 dollars,so if we see,it prices very fluctuate which will give a sign for investors to invest in it,therefore it is the most popular cryptocurrency.
Activity: 4
Everyday you can found news about Bitcoin in the Russian media. Especially funny when they write nonsense for incompetent people!
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
Bitcoin became the most popular cryptocurrency because it became the first cryptocurrency, certainly a bitcoin advantage because almost all coin fund collection projects use bitcoin.
Activity: 120
It is the most popular crypto because it was first and the code is almost perfect inside. Anyway I'm sure that in the future bitcoin will still remain the king of cryptos.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
I think more interest and user trust makes bitcoin more and more popular.

Now world is awaking with information, news and updates of Bitcoin. Specifications of Bitcoin's also gives more value to its existence.

Bitcoin is the first digital virtual cryptocurrency which can be evaluated in fiat currency globally.
Activity: 269
I think bitcoin is a very popular crypto money especially now that bitcoin prices are so high that many people are making profits through bitcoin so I'm sure bitcoin will be more successful in the future.
Activity: 364
There are so many crypto and altcoins in cryptocurrency but bitcoin is the most popular and successful. People like it because it is so much useful. Though it changes it’s value at a very few time but it gives more comfort and benefit to all.
People can hide their intro and they don’t need to pay extra taxes by using it. Almost all people will like this type of comfort and bitcoin carries all of it. We can use it at online and it is very trusted system since when it started till now.
It was the first system at cryptocurrency and now the top crypto by peoples choice.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
It is the first cryptocurrency that battling to the local currency it is the first that struggle a lot just to be popular by now no doubt about its success, though we can't anticipate this because this currency have so much potential no doubt so many alt coin trying hard to copied it.

That is not the sole reason. If that was the case, then Litecoin should be more popular than Ethereum, since the former was invented at least 3 years earlier than the latter. But yes... being the first and "original" crypto can have its own advantages. But one reason why so many people trust BTC is that its inventor (Satoshi) never tried to profit out of his invention.

Being first or last doesn't make significant change in crypto markets as your example is also right between litecoin and ethereum. The idea is being the effective one in the market.

The stable structure of bitcoin is the fundamental things makes it the most popular one.
Activity: 42
Bitcoin can be the most popular digital currency because bitcoin is the first digital currency from the other. Bitcoin is also known for its ideology.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
It is the first cryptocurrency that battling to the local currency it is the first that struggle a lot just to be popular by now no doubt about its success, though we can't anticipate this because this currency have so much potential no doubt so many alt coin trying hard to copied it.

That is not the sole reason. If that was the case, then Litecoin should be more popular than Ethereum, since the former was invented at least 3 years earlier than the latter. But yes... being the first and "original" crypto can have its own advantages. But one reason why so many people trust BTC is that its inventor (Satoshi) never tried to profit out of his invention.
Activity: 280
Bitcoin is now the king of all crypto currency. Look at its capitalization ... From July 2017, it flew from $ 2,000 up to $ 17,000. I think that this is not the limit.
Activity: 65
It is first virtual currency and one of the highest valued.
Activity: 126
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
Bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency because it is the first ever cryptocurrency. Some altcoins were made  with the vision of being the next bitcoin. Other cryptocurrencies may stay and others will just die. Bitcoin is also the most trusted crypto. With out bitcoin, there would have not been any other crypto currencies.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
Activity: 98
I think its price makes it most popular cryptocurrency.
Activity: 28
Bitcoin is the first honest money we’ve had in a while. Like gold, it is no one’s liability; this means that no entity needs to stand behind it and it is not redeemable in an authoritative manner for anything. It’s popular because it protects its owners from theft, taxation, devaluation and confiscation. all the factors that keep people poor.
Pages:
Jump to: