Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 72. (Read 20686 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency on there huge price on the market nowadays. it gives a good benefits on the investors and all the users.
Activity: 49
Merit: 10
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

why bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency ? because its Decentralized in Nature the bitcoin network isn’t controlled by one central authority. Every machine that mines bitcoin and processes transactions makes up a part of the network, and the machines work together.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I don't always think good goods are number one. It changes by whether you give priority to the profit over whether you give priority to relief.
I don't need sincerity in bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

The reason why bitcoin is so popular than other coins is because the bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin was present first several years ago. and also bitcoin climbed as the development progressed. The potential for bitcoin continues to increase as popularity increases.

That is correct, bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency that makes it very popular and it has a very big potential and benefits to all investors and users too.
Activity: 364

Yes,I agree with you that bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency. I think 80% country in the world accept bitcoin. Bitcoin is so much popular because its value is increasing day by day. The other coin price is very low besides the other coin is scam.

technically this crypto currency are known by bitcoin not as much as it is but we know that this digital currency are first known by bitcoin, when they say bitcoin we know that this is a new digital currency , not totally as 80% are accept bitcoin we cant even know if that is true but we know that this bitcoin are spreading day by day just how the price is increasingly day by day.
Activity: 518
I say bitcoin is most popular cryptocurrency because most top professionals speaking about bitcoin, even at TED
Millionaires like Bill Gates said his story about bitcoin
YouTubers speaking about bitcoin. Many hackers shake the organizations demanding bitcoin.
It stood as no 1competitor for banks
It gives more profit in short term comparing to fiat.
The main reason out of many crypto coins like Euro coin,  Uno coin, Lite coin etc bitcoin is the first crypto currency and the other cryptos are like babies.
Activity: 588

Yes,I agree with you that bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency. I think 80% country in the world accept bitcoin. Bitcoin is so much popular because its value is increasing day by day. The other coin price is very low besides the other coin is scam.
Activity: 448
I agree that the weighty reason for the popularity of bitcoin is its primacy. Others derive from this
Activity: 344

The reason why bitcoin is so popular than other coins is because the bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin was present first several years ago. and also bitcoin climbed as the development progressed. The potential for bitcoin continues to increase as popularity increases.
Activity: 143
Merit: 107
It was the first coin and people thought that this was the future. After time it became more popular and some more coins came but the people knew that bitcoin was first and it was the most trusted.

Now if you look at it its still popular and its the most used coin in the world and its even the expensive coin now. If it haden't got a lot of support back then maybe other coins would have risen up now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

You said it in your first sentence dude. Bitcoin has that ultimate first mover advantage. Now it isnt always first mover that ones but the one that gains popularity. I believe a company before google started search engines but

they werent as popular and as a result didnt take the cake. It is clear that bitcoin took the cake and is that #1 coin suffice to say it was because they were first that they reign supreme atm.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69

Bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency because it is the highest cryptocurrency in terms of value. It is very profitable and it is a good long-term investment. A lot of people were able to gain a lot of income because of bitcoin. Bitcoin is becoming popular because a lot of people were able to change their lives because of it. Even other countries and even popular businessmen are starting to invest bitcoin.

specially if you are trying hard to save money that you cant really do in your regular job saving some , may bitcoin are the best to do that it is not hard here saving some because there is a lot of campaign that you can do that , and there is a lot to do with the help of bitcoin so nothing to worry about and be confident of bitcoin,
Activity: 214
Merit: 101
✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP
The short answer is that because it was first. As a result whenever the  mainstream media talks about crypto or block chain BTC is mentioned. That then fuels the fires as punters enter the market and drive the price up.
Activity: 162
Merit: 101
Will the increase in block size significantly affect the transaction speed?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
Maybe because it's one of the pioneer of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin became a basis of other cryptocurrency which is really helping others to grow their alternative tokens. I guess one of the reason bitcoin is popular is because of the versatility that bitcoin has given us to earn it. Bitcoin is also very popular because the number of users are still increasing and i guess the developers of bitcoin are still keeping the users in control on the price of bitcoin which is very good.

Yes, being a pioneer cryptocurrency it is considered as a primary one. Mostly all the ICO and tokens have the option to invest using Bitcoins, making it one of a primary need to invest in altcoins or ICOs. Recently the news, governments, large analysts or investors are talking all about Bitcoin because its rapid growth and giving it more popularity as more people are coming forward to use it.
Ofcourse another reason I personally find important is the increasing usability in the online market for buying services and goods.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I think Bitcoin has been growing in popularity since it began, but we first saw mainstream interest in 2013...then interest waned in the wake of the Mt. Gox disaster. Since then, I think the platform and tooling has matured. You've got exchanges like Coinbase that have developed methods of securely storing Bitcoin and have at the same time made it easy for the average person to link to their bank accounts.
Activity: 68
Because bitcoin has the highest value of them all and bitcoin is already advertised in television, newspapers, radios and social medias.because bitcoin price is surprisingly high thats its famous.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Because it was he first one as I know. Also because it costs a lot.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Maybe because it's one of the pioneer of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin became a basis of other cryptocurrency which is really helping others to grow their alternative tokens. I guess one of the reason bitcoin is popular is because of the versatility that bitcoin has given us to earn it. Bitcoin is also very popular because the number of users are still increasing and i guess the developers of bitcoin are still keeping the users in control on the price of bitcoin which is very good.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
To me bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency every other cryptocurrency is just a duplicate of the nature of bitcoin and can never be as bitcoin. And the value of bitcoin is way ahead of every other cryptocurrency in the digital currency world.
Pages:
Jump to: