Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 74. (Read 20686 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Cause it's the most tenacious coin )
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
i think you know  already bitcoin is very popular many country. because  btc currency very strong digital and safe currency .so people like it very much and use the currency .
Activity: 122
Merit: 23
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

Bitcoin become popular because of its user. There are many people who are patronizing Bitcoin. Maybe it is because of its interesting features like it price volatility which makes me more interested about it. Maybe Bitcoin are giving what are the needs of it's user that's why it became the most popular crypto among other cryptos.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin is the most popular crypto cuurency because its simply the most successful crypto, and having the highest price and the most promising potential. Also Bitcoin have the biggest community among all crypto currencies.
Activity: 237
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
bitcoin is the most popular coin on the market because it is the first coin of cryptocurrency, since the day it was born, it has so many benefits that can defeat fiat money like using internet for transactions, secure and convinient in all activities,  anonymous and can not be traced by any government or people.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
simple! bitcoin is the first to launch in the world, the first on blockchain, it is the one who have the most precious price in the whole cryptocurrency, bitcoin's votality is superb, every dip of it has the pump later with much more value than it lost..
Activity: 546
Merit: 180
I'm Matured Now
As it is the first digital currency.and its not like other scam coins.and look at the rates.these are enough to describe about its popularity
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

The number 1 is the reason. You know about the FIRST in every field even if you are not entirely connected with it. So, same is the case with BTC, it’s the FIRST of many Crypto Currencies and when you are FIRST of something popular then you are the starter of any talk. Here, it’s not just alone that but even the value that makes BTC so popular.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11

First of all, Bitcoin was one of the first crypto currencies. In addition, Bitcoin still remains the most stable crypto currency, whose price is steadily increasing. That's why investing in this currency is very popular nowadays.
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
maybe because bitcoin is the first virtual coin that we call crypto curencies in the world? and maybe because bitcoin orice is table becaue many people have bitcoin and want to keep bitcoin price is stable
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
Bitcoin is one of the most popular currency than other cryptocurrencies,because bitcoin is decentralized currency and easy to make online transactions.bitcoin is digital currency and an asset,bitcoin is own business and it very helpful to earn money.so thats why bitcoin is better than other currencies. Kiss

Due to the price Bitcoin is popular among the Crypto Currency.As like a gold you can inverse in Bitcoin and get profit from it.So only it's called as an Asset and you right time to inverse in Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
i feel that,There is many factors made the success of the Bitcoin as first revolutionary crypto currency, it is free and open worldwide, decentralized currency, anonymous, with low fees of transactions, and also having a big community supporting it.so it is most popular Shocked
Activity: 24
Bitcoin is one of the most popular currency than other cryptocurrencies,because bitcoin is decentralized currency and easy to make online transactions.bitcoin is digital currency and an asset,bitcoin is own business and it very helpful to earn money.so thats why bitcoin is better than other currencies. Kiss
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
We all know that bitcoin is the first and the father of all cryptocurrency so that I think it is the reason why it is more popular in other coins. Furthermore, as of now bitcoin is on high demand on market and the price become expensive so that it is the main reason why it is popular.

There's no arguing about what btc is in the cryptocurrency world. But i have to disagree that doge is only coin aside from btc that's not a scam. Where have you been trading dude? Scams cam easily be detected and there are a lot more coins that are legitimate and have better features than even btc
Activity: 45
very simple. because it is not owned by anyone. No one can change it. If it is owned by another person, it will not be popular anymore. All other coin owners. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
We all know that bitcoin is the first and the father of all cryptocurrency so that I think it is the reason why it is more popular in other coins. Furthermore, as of now bitcoin is on high demand on market and the price become expensive so that it is the main reason why it is popular.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
Bitcoin is most popular cryptocurrency because it was mother of cryptocurrency or the first cryptocurrency ever made, Thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto. Also some coin just copying the algorithm, etc or just develop what's already in the bitcoin and make his own coin. But some cryptocurrency actually have really good features which is bitcoin don't have.
Bitcoin is popular because of the fact that it is having the highest market value nowadays and is obviously the oldest in the world of cryptocurrencies. Along with these facts it is highly profitable and easy to use. The price is a subject to volatility and thus can change with a remarkable difference within few days depending upon the rate of use by its consumers. These are some of the facts that add up to being the best among all.
Activity: 182
Because bitcoin is the first digital currency so the first in the know by the public is bitcoin and make bitcoin in demand by many users. Because more bitcoin users will raise the price of bitcoin and make more and more people want to have it because it is considered as a good investment tool as well as modern transaction tool and greatly facilitate the transaction.
Activity: 14
Because from a technical point of view or social point of view, Bitcoin is the future Smiley
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
bitcoin become popular among all the coin due to increasing demand for the coin. not only among cryptocurrency but also among all other ecurrencies. the growing demand is attributed to its increasing popularity. people make millions of transaction daily using the coin and many service provider now accept bitcoin and a means of payment. i look forward to bitcoin displacing some other common ecurrencies like paypal as the demand continue to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: