Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 8. (Read 20685 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I think the reason why Bitcoin is the most popular is probably because it is the first to ever come out!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, therefore it is the most known and it is the groundbreaker of this whole industry.
Activity: 196
I think and I believe that it is very popular, because the most trusted as digital currencies.Other coins technology is now better, but you can't trust all the coins. So we can say that, bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency.
Activity: 25
Bitocin is the most popular cryptocurrency because even before the drastic development of technology, bitcoin is already popular, although there is no proof of the value of bitcoin before..
Activity: 82
bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and is emerging to be more powerful than others. Its too much-gained popularity is a result of its volatility and its potential to achieve greater heights.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is the most popular because it is the first cryptocurrency in the world and it is the first successful cryptocurrency. Bitcoin gives people good profit.i expect that  future bitcoin will become more successful and will have very bright future.
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
The reason why Bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency is that, it is the pioneer coin in crypto world, its like the mother of all coins, the altcoins are just the alternative coins to be used by other investors or by us. And also once you said crypto currency the one thing that comes to your mind is bitcoin.
Activity: 69
People are treating it as a store of value , the equivalent of being digital gold that continues to grow in value instead of money its original purpose. And It remains the most battle-hardened crypto brought to scale, and it continues to hold strong despite in-fighting and hacks.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
Bitcoin is like an icebreaker, everybody also myself get in to the crypto currency world over blockchain then I learn bitcoin then altcoins. Bitcoin is become like a brand, this is very important.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
bitcoin is more popular than other coins because the average person is more familiar with bitcoin. bitcoin has long been created from other coins.
bitcoin is the parent coin of another coin.
Activity: 40
A lot of people were able to gain a lot of income because of bitcoin. Bitcoin is becoming popular because a lot of people were able to change their lives because of it.  Bitcoin is also very popular because the number of users are still increasing and i guess the developers of bitcoin are still keeping the users in control on the price of bitcoin which is very good.
Activity: 42
There are many people who are patronizing Bitcoin. Maybe it is because of its interesting features like it price volatility which makes me more interested about it.It is popular because of the facilities it provides to the users. It has been in headlines from quite a long time which is increasing it's popularity more .
Activity: 50
 though i think thats impossible to happen people are always dumping it because its easy to get dogecoin nowadays but dogecoin still one of the popular coins just like bitcoin.Even if they know that there are a lot of cryptocurrencies, they still follow BTC because they think that the other would just lead them to a scam or ponzi.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The consumer feels comfortable today, sending or receiving money using a smartphone, and it does not matter whether the bank participates in it or not. As a result, individual investors became massively interested in bitcoins, and this, in turn, pushed him to universal recognition. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 60
bitcoin is so popular not only because its the first crypto currency, but  its easy to send money to another country spcially a country that accepted btc  by many people
Activity: 126
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
It is now very much popular as cryptocurriencies because  of its powerful and amazing potential in a sense of vwlue
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
Being the first cryptocurrency ever created, It won't be a surprise if Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. Also, seeing the results that bitcoin produced, no wonder it's considered as a trending investment in today's generation.
Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
Its  been the first and most amazing crypto in the entire specs of cryptocurrency, first of which it has started. and from when it has been really sucessful, we can see the success continued through all the years and for the future years to come.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
bitcoin becomes the most popular cripto currency because bitcoin has an attractive and very profitable price
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because there are so many people can prove to us that bitcoin is real and not scam. Many of the users here are now rich and successful because of bitcoin, they work here for a long time and now that is the reason why they are now rich.
Pages:
Jump to: